Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Blood test magnum pharma R200

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    You were nice with it though... Half a cherry.
    The comedy of the bloods comment should get him another 1/4 cherry..so 3/4 popped lol

You were nice with it though... Half a cherry.
    Lmao im proud of my half cherry. Figured id give him a chance to come back so i can get my other half upon his arrival bahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    The comedy of the bloods comment should get him another 1/4 cherry..so 3/4 popped lol
    The whole damn thing is funny at this point and Iím the one with horrible bloods. I mean really why is it always somehow the person with bad bloods fault...Iíll never understand lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmao im proud of my half cherry. Figured id give him a chance to come back so i can get my other half upon his arrival bahahaha.
    Hey I appreciate you bro half or whole cherry

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    The whole damn thing is funny at this point and I’m the one with horrible bloods. I mean really why is it always somehow the person with bad bloods fault...I’ll never understand lol.
    He learned from XsBobber... Rep till you die and all bloods are fake! Well unless there good!

He learned from XsBobber... Rep till you die and all bloods are fake! Well unless there good!
    Now thatís fucking funny

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Screenshot_2018-03-03-20-19-18-1-1.jpg
    Thats more like it.....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Screenshot_2018-03-03-20-19-18-1-1.jpg
    Thats more like it.....lmao
    Hahaha

ďLove this board.Ē You fellas definitely make the community honest.

I was probably one of the first ones to buy magnum from him he said same quality as alpha which I found to be the opposite! Probably not his fault and I didnít have bloods so I just never posted but with almost 2 decades of gear use magnum wasnít anything I would give to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by gunz78 View Post
    I was probably one of the first ones to buy magnum from him he said same quality as alpha which I found to be the opposite! Probably not his fault and I didn’t have bloods so I just never posted but with almost 2 decades of gear use magnum wasn’t anything I would give to anyone
    I have some more testing coming to see if this was just an isolated experience or if Magnum has issues. I'll keep this updated as I get the results.

Just as an update to this thread, I spoke with analyzer today and my samples have landed. I hope to have results this week on the R200 and the Test E 300 to share with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Just as an update to this thread, I spoke with analyzer today and my samples have landed. I hope to have results this week on the R200 and the Test E 300 to share with everyone.
    Looking forward to those bro thank you!

Looking forward to those bro thank you!
    I guess my ban has been lifted. I appreciate that, I'm not here to start problems. The results are in.....jtip will be announcing them is my understanding. I will say it appears he and DS have handled this in a proper manner. Very professional in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    I guess my ban has been lifted. I appreciate that, I'm not here to start problems. The results are in.....jtip will be announcing them is my understanding. I will say it appears he and DS have handled this in a proper manner. Very professional in my opinion.
    I did go ahead an do testing with analyzer on the Magnum Pharma R200 along with the test e 300 since I wanted to be absolutely sure there was an issue before accepting replacement products from DS...just how I like to do things. I'm on vacay until Tuesday and waiting on confirmation for one compound and actual printout of the report without errors so I can post it up for everyone to see. Soon I get back home I will posting up more info and make things right.

Bro I will also apologize for the bad blood between us recently, it appears I read words on a screen and interpreted them differently during our exchange. I man enough to admit mistakes and apologize anytime I'm in the wrong as it appears I am in the wrong in this situation...so for that again I apologize.

Just to update I'm still waiting on the final report from analyzer for the R200 but the initial report shows that in fact R200 is dosed properly and my bloods were wrong!! I will now man up and apologize to DS and Magnum Pharma for causing them any drama. I'll also be posting up results on Magnum Pharma E300 it also came back dosed correctly at 298mg.

I have no idea how my bloods came back low but obviously they are incorrect!! I should have tested twice before jumping to conclusions!! I want to also say sorry to the brothers that came to my aid and backed me up because I made them look foolish as well. So sorry to all involved and anyone reading this please do not hesitate ordering from DS a. This was the only time I've ever had anything pop up when using him and I can tell you he's been very professional through all of this never doubting my results or word on the matter. I was offered replacement products but decided to do testing on my own and glad I did...this should be a step in the right direction to help fix any damage I caused to DS or Magnum Pharma. Again I'm very sorry to all and I'll answer any questions that anyone has on the matter and any bashing that comes my way...

Hey bro. Very stand up if you to get it tested vs taking product and then post them up. Thatís crazy about your bloods being fucked up. We run bloods to do the right thing and then even then they can be messed up. Makes me question other bloods that have come back over the years. Good to see DS is good to go as we always thought. I need to use this analyzer guy.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Hey bro. Very stand up if you to get it tested vs taking product and then post them up. That’s crazy about your bloods being fucked up. We run bloods to do the right thing and then even then they can be messed up. Makes me question other bloods that have come back over the years. Good to see DS is good to go as we always thought. I need to use this analyzer guy.
    Being stand up is what our rep is built on brother!! I have no answers to how bloods came back bad but it appears they are wrong so I'm gonna do what I can to help rectify the damage done to DS or the MP line.

Wonder what Chowder and Skull has to say now? They were quite vocal before but have all of a sudden went MIA now on this subject. Mick and jtip have spoken. The reason I ask with the negative blasting you did and no response, IMO, street cred is hurt in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Wonder what Chowder and Skull has to say now? They were quite vocal before but have all of a sudden went MIA now on this subject. Mick and jtip have spoken. The reason I ask with the negative blasting you did and no response, IMO, street cred is hurt in my book.
    I usually keep my nose out of shit, but you come here how often? No one gives a shit man.