Apex Peptides
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 97 to 108 of 108

Thread: Blood test magnum pharma R200

  1. #97
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I think it's time for a beer everyone!!
    Still at work so no beer for me bro

  2. #98
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    See now itís me admitting I was wrong but really not caring at the same time haha..I am glad that your gear was good though and I will have your back either way lol
    Totally caught that lol...thanks brother!!

  3. #99
    M&S Veteran Stangmastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    919
    Rep Power
    53
    So much love ...this is great! Glad it was good...

  4. #100
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmao ....I love you all .....I needed this laugh
    Says the guy with the growing woodpile out back lmfao...

  5. #101
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I think it's time for a beer everyone!!
    I could take a 12oz curl right abou now lol. Jtip its all good brother. Im with Chowder, id have your back to tye bitter end. Even if i knew you were wrong before hand, id still follow you through the gates of hell. Thats what brothers do. Lets all have a blunt an a beer bahahaha lol

  6. #102
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I could take a 12oz curl right abou now lol. Jtip its all good brother. Im with Chowder, id have your back to tye bitter end. Even if i knew you were wrong before hand, id still follow you through the gates of hell. Thats what brothers do. Lets all have a blunt an a beer bahahaha lol
    Appreciated brother....I'll settle for a protein shake and the hot tub lol.

  7. #103
    Administrator Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I could take a 12oz curl right abou now lol. Jtip its all good brother. Im with Chowder, id have your back to tye bitter end. Even if i knew you were wrong before hand, id still follow you through the gates of hell. Thats what brothers do. Lets all have a blunt an a beer bahahaha lol
    I'm with ya

  8. #104
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Appreciated brother....I'll settle for a protein shake and the hot tub lol.
    Lol that sounds good to. A shake an some sativa bahahaha

  9. #105
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I'm with ya
    Lmfao Im always down for that 420. And it is April soooooo.....Lets see a lil pic of what Skull is blazin on today lol... 0331181611.jpg
    Zoom in to see the Crystals. ..absolutely beautiful. If it wasn't for my ol lady being so damn sexy, id have to MaryJane bahahaha

  10. #106
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,118
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmfao Im always down for that 420. And it is April soooooo.....Lets see a lil pic of what Skull is blazin on today lol... 0331181611.jpg
    Zoom in to see the Crystals. ..absolutely beautiful. If it wasn't for my ol lady being so damn sexy, id have to MaryJane bahahaha
    that is some fantastic porn!! Wish I lived in a greener state lol

  11. #107
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    that is some fantastic porn!! Wish I lived in a greener state lol
    Lol im not in a green state either brother but imma rebel an imma smoke wether its legal or not

  12. #108
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,118
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lol im not in a green state either brother but imma rebel an imma smoke wether its legal or not
    Oh ya me too..I’m talking quality of what I get and the inflation..it’s crazy

Similar Threads

  1. Jtip cutting with Magnum Pharmaceuticals!!
    By jtip1810 in forum Us DomesticSupply
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-26-2018, 08:18 PM
  2. Magnum Pharmaceuticals
    By domestic-supply in forum Us DomesticSupply
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2018, 07:06 PM
  3. I'm putting magnum to the test!
    By gunz78 in forum Us DomesticSupply
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 10:45 PM
  4. Blood Test Results on Aurum Rx Test P - 350mg/wk
    By Biogx in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 08:51 PM
  5. Blood Test Results on Aurum Rx Test P - 350mg/wk :)
    By Biogx in forum Sponsor Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2017, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •