Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    It wasn’t easy but cooler heads prevailed. Ive been away awhile dealing with personal shit. And when I came back my 2 go to domestics are gone so I decided to give the new guy a shot. But I’ve also seen the damage bad word of mouth can do to business online. So I like to give people the benefit of the doubt................Either that or I’m going soft in my old age hahaha
    Definitely passive as hell now old man lol. Kidding. I just call it maturity. Wiser. Achilles would probably slap me but a member was bitching at a source back when the hurricane hit and they had to evacuate and he was posting like "where's my shit?" and you're reading... Really man? You expect shit to be mailed in a category 5 where the whole state is evacuating lmao. Fucking people.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhinoReturns View Post
    I am taking care of it.
    That is....
    WHAT'S UP!!

Quality customer service there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Sounds good man..and it looks like wr is gonna take care of you!
    Ok just send it my way Chowder jk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Future purposes I wouldn't post transaction numbers those are incriminating evidence imo
    It looks like it was deleted, but still showing up as a pic for this thread MM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    WRL, any idea how your protonmail got hacked? From what I hear there's been phishing emails floating around on Protonmail.
    There has been a lot of phishing emails but I am careful to not click on those. I really have no idea at this point.

My damn proton got hit too.... I had to switch to tutanota. Not cool.... White rhino sounds like a decent guy though. Love to see people taking care of biz even when it's not necessarily their fault. That's customer service right there so props to him

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    My damn proton got hit too.... I had to switch to tutanota. Not cool.... White rhino sounds like a decent guy though. Love to see people taking care of biz even when it's not necessarily their fault. That's customer service right there so props to him

Proton needs to step their game up.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhinoReturns View Post
    Proton needs to step their game up.
    Yeah I kept getting all sorts of emails saying that I owe them ***** or my account would be deleted and bunch of random junk mail. Same thing I always just deleted it never clicked on anything but something was wrong with it so I just changed everything and got rid of it. I only used the free version so I only hope that people that pay for their services don't have to deal with that kind of nonsense. But with that say a white rhino you sound like a stand-up guy and for that reason I may be placing an order in the near future. Thanks for being a good sponsor

After this lil episode an all the bad shit ive beem hearimg about proton, im done usin mine. Tutanota it is for me from now on. Not taken any chances with that shit. Like wrl already said......they need to step their game an security measures up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    After this lil episode an all the bad shit ive beem hearimg about proton, im done usin mine. Tutanota it is for me from now on. Not taken any chances with that shit. Like wrl already said......they need to step their game an security measures up.....
    Yea this whole episode left a sour taste in my mouth with Proton. I havenít even got any phishing emails but Iím still done using them,seeing how easily they can be compromised. I wonder how many others are jumping ship too.

I have also been victim of this scam. He says he's gonna make it right but I have not been able to reach him for a few days. Has he made this right with any of you?

Quote Originally Posted by TideGear View Post
    I have also been victim of this scam. He says he's gonna make it right but I have not been able to reach him for a few days. Has he made this right with any of you?
    It is not a scam....if you read it is related to a phishing technical mishap....WR is making it right and did step up...

I wanted to update this thread and let everyone know that White Rhino came thru and made everything right with me. Iíd be confident to order again from him again.

I wanted to update this thread and let everyone know that White Rhino came thru and made everything right with me. Iíd be confident to order again from him again.
    Thanks for letting us know stuff is landing.

Sponsor
    Hey guys be careful with tutanota too. Those fuckers. They started randomly closing suspicious accounts. Just a heads up guys

Quote Originally Posted by stealthgroup View Post
    Hey guys be careful with tutanota too. Those fuckers. They started randomly closing suspicious accounts. Just a heads up guys
    Shit whatís that leave us with now? Iím scared to use my proton cuz people are getting hacked without even open phishing mail, and now you say watch out with tutanota. Any alternatives????

Shit what’s that leave us with now? I’m scared to use my proton cuz people are getting hacked without even open phishing mail, and now you say watch out with tutanota. Any alternatives????
    I have never had a problem with Proton except random emails saying your protonmail is expiring click here garbage. Just don't click on anything and delete all emails that sound fake....

People can do this and hack you with any email, just don't ever click on any link from anyone.

A little off topic but I just have to say it. I NEVER understood "sources" scamming people. Isn't the point of building a client base and having repeat business the entire point of being a source. I mean you can add a few other things in there, like quality no one else has, shipping eta's etc. People actually get off on scamming? Karma is a mother ******

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    A little off topic but I just have to say it. I NEVER understood "sources" scamming people. Isn't the point of building a client base and having repeat business the entire point of being a source. I mean you can add a few other things in there, like quality no one else has, shipping eta's etc. People actually get off on scamming? Karma is a mother ******
    So is a shotgun with 3.5 inch magnum slugs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    So is a shotgun with 3.5 inch magnum slugs lol
    100% correct. Love the avatar