Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72

    Kratom awareness

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna852761

    Salmonella and kratom are being linked in usage of the supplements

  2. #2
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna852761

    Salmonella and kratom are being linked in usage of the supplements
    Thanks for the heads up an info Ston.....

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thanks for the heads up an info Ston.....
    Not a problem. I saw a lot of news articles about it today and the Cdc had been investigating it

  4. #4
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Damn. Hate to say this but this looks like some bullshit dumbass fake shit the fda came up with as a scare tactic to shut down kratom imports. Out of all those cases of salmonella not one person actually stepped forward to actually be indentified. I belong to several kratom groups that watch for scammers and noone out of the 100s of 1000s of members got any tainted kratom. Salmonella needs moisture to live longer than 8 hours outside of a moist environment. It can live on certain products like crackers of cookies for longer but they have protein enzymes that the bacteria can live on. Kratom is a fucking dry tea leaf. Dry as fuck at that. I got to call bullshit on this outbreak. Just my two cents. Fuck the fda and big pharma.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Fuck the cdc too. Lol. Our government is full of a bunch of greedy aristocrat fucks who hate to see anyone self medicate. If they where losing ***** from us using gear they would attack that also.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    AOL Lab
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    21
    So should we stop eating too? People get food poisoning daily...some die..so let's just say fk it and ban food...

  7. #7
    Member jp4355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    15
    The FDA just issued a Mandatory Recall for some Kratom Products on April 3rd, 2018.

    All Food Products containing Powdered Kratom, Manufactured/Processed/Packed/or Held by Triangle Pharmanaturals LLC., after several were found to contain Salmonella.

    The Company Failed to Cooperated with the FDA and issue a Voluntary Recall................................. JP
    P.S.
    I'll give you the Link and a List of the affected Products.

    https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsr.../ucm603517.htm



    The FDA is advising consumers to discard the products that are part of the mandatory recall, which include, but are not limited to: Raw Form Organics Maeng Da Kratom Emerald Green, Raw Form Organics Maeng Da Kratom Ivory White, and Raw Form Organics Maeng Da Kratom Ruby Red. The FDA understands that Triangle Pharmanaturals may manufacture, process, pack and/or hold additional brands of food products containing powdered kratom, including powder and encapsulated powder forms.

  8. #8
    Member bigbreads80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    33
    It's all bullshit. Part of a larger agenda to shut down kratom

  9. #9
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbreads80 View Post
    It's all bullshit. Part of a larger agenda to shut down kratom
    I would love to see one of the official reports of salmonella poisoning. A name and place. They are grasping at straws here. They failed to ban it now they want to cause as much financial damage as they can to these companies. The fda has been harassing these online companies for months now. Lets face it our government is about as corrupted as can possibly be. All ***** driven. Power and *****. America is controlled by a very small group of very rich people. Big pharma is funding this whole attack.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  10. #10
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    the fda just issued a mandatory recall for some kratom products on april 3rd, 2018.

    All food products containing powdered kratom, manufactured/processed/packed/or held by triangle pharmanaturals llc., after several were found to contain salmonella.

    The company failed to cooperated with the fda and issue a voluntary recall................................. Jp
    p.s.
    I'll give you the link and a list of the affected products.

    https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsr.../ucm603517.htm



    the fda is advising consumers to discard the products that are part of the mandatory recall, which include, but are not limited to: Raw form organics maeng da kratom emerald green, raw form organics maeng da kratom ivory white, and raw form organics maeng da kratom ruby red. The fda understands that triangle pharmanaturals may manufacture, process, pack and/or hold additional brands of food products containing powdered kratom, including powder and encapsulated powder forms.
    again. Fuck the fda and big pharma. And anyone who helps them along the way.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  11. #11
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    So should we stop eating too? People get food poisoning daily...some die..so let's just say fk it and ban food...
    None of that shit seems to make it to the media and all the dumbfuck sheep who blindly follow it.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    AOL Lab
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    21
    Big pharma is trying to patent the main pain killing compound in kratom. This is ONE reason. The others are simple to figure out. People use it to come off opiates (as I did after my Dr had me on oxcy for a year following surgery) and it is taking away from their profits. I often sit and think and can't help but think..if I won the lottery, one if the BIG ones I would buy tens of thousands of dollars worth of land and start my own city, not incorporate it to the other cities, state and or feds and I would try to have it declared separate from the USA. Invite specific people and have a off grid society. Shit is just to weird today.

  13. #13
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Big pharma is trying to patent the main pain killing compound in kratom. This is ONE reason. The others are simple to figure out. People use it to come off opiates (as I did after my Dr had me on oxcy for a year following surgery) and it is taking away from their profits. I often sit and think and can't help but think..if I won the lottery, one if the BIG ones I would buy tens of thousands of dollars worth of land and start my own city, not incorporate it to the other cities, state and or feds and I would try to have it declared separate from the USA. Invite specific people and have a off grid society. Shit is just to weird today.
    And this is the real motherfuckin truth boys.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  14. #14
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Got a quick update on this supposedly huge salmonella outbreak.
    Simple fix. Salmonella dies if baked at 160 degrees. So if you are not sure if your kratom is tainted then put it in a glass cooking pan and bake it for about 5 to 8 minutes. Done deal. We are safe again. And no credit goes to the fuckin fda. At all.
    And the alkaloids will not be affected if you are wondering. They get destroyed around 400 degree.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  15. #15
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Got a quick update on this supposedly huge salmonella outbreak.
    Simple fix. Salmonella dies if baked at 160 degrees. So if you are not sure if your kratom is tainted then put it in a glass cooking pan and bake it for about 5 to 8 minutes. Done deal. We are safe again. And no credit goes to the fuckin fda. At all.
    And the alkaloids will not be affected if you are wondering. They get destroyed around 400 degree.
    So angry yet passionate lol. Your buttons got pressed easily here. Haha. Sorry broski

  16. #16
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    So angry yet passionate lol. Your buttons got pressed easily here. Haha. Sorry broski
    Wasn't directing any hate at you bro. Just big pharma and our corrupted bunch of law makers. There is alot going on that most don't know or understand. They rely on the people who watch news and preach stuff like this as gospel. Literally hundreds of thousands of people are dying from opiate overdoses and kratom is helping some of those people get off that crap. You see stupid shit like salmonella on the news because the fda wants to help us yet never see anything on the news aboit how many overdoses are caused by the same poisonous medicine that was prescribed by trusted doctors and approved by the fda. So yea I get a little pissed. I have had family die from opiate overdose. If I can redirect one or two people to take a plant that will save their life I say that is worth fighting for. If I hurt some feelings on the way so be it.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  17. #17
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    So angry yet passionate lol. Your buttons got pressed easily here. Haha. Sorry broski
    I realize you where probably trying to help. This is a scare tactic by the fda. They tried like hell to ban kratom and failed several times. This is in an effort to scare people into not using kratom. I challenge you this bro. You seen the news. Now try to find one actual person who took this said kratom and got sick. Get them to step forward and tell us all about where they bought that tainted kratom.
    On a different note.
    Just read an article talking about some kids who got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized because they smoked pot and then took xanax. The news focused on the pot as what made them sick. I can just about guess they would have got just as sick off the xanax without anything else. So don't believe everything you read man.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  18. #18
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    I realize you where probably trying to help. This is a scare tactic by the fda. They tried like hell to ban kratom and failed several times. This is in an effort to scare people into not using kratom. I challenge you this bro. You seen the news. Now try to find one actual person who took this said kratom and got sick. Get them to step forward and tell us all about where they bought that tainted kratom.
    On a different note.
    Just read an article talking about some kids who got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized because they smoked pot and then took xanax. The news focused on the pot as what made them sick. I can just about guess they would have got just as sick off the xanax without anything else. So don't believe everything you read man.
    No man, by no means did I take that any hate towards me, but more of your distaste towards the article. I see you're passionate about something and understood where you were going with it.

    By no means do i believe everything i read. That was more of a, hey look, here's some information, be careful for the community.

    There's definitely agendas everywhere. I agree big Pharma runs a lot and pushes many organizations in their direction to make *****. Just look at how they give incentives, or were giving incentives to push drugs.

    Look at the agendas from the usda and milk, pushing that on everyone and if another option is to square up against it, the usda comes out with articles denying the claims and scientific info that nothing is as good as milk.

    I'm just unbiased and look at things from all angles. There's pros and cons to everything, will the pros outweigh the cons is what i try to pick out.

    Alternative medicine is becoming more popular and more doctors are believing in homeopathic ways to treat the disease process. The problem is, i always see so many crazy ideas from people who have zero knowledge on these concepts, or people who look at one side of things.

    And unfortunately people rarely come forward for anything, they will never post names because remember you too take into account HIPAA privacy rules. Just devils advocate side.

    But i do agree with you how they also twist things to make you believe one is wrong and not the other. They twist shit in toxicology reports all the time.

  19. #19
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    No man, by no means did I take that any hate towards me, but more of your distaste towards the article. I see you're passionate about something and understood where you were going with it.

    By no means do i believe everything i read. That was more of a, hey look, here's some information, be careful for the community.

    There's definitely agendas everywhere. I agree big Pharma runs a lot and pushes many organizations in their direction to make *****. Just look at how they give incentives, or were giving incentives to push drugs.

    Look at the agendas from the usda and milk, pushing that on everyone and if another option is to square up against it, the usda comes out with articles denying the claims and scientific info that nothing is as good as milk.

    I'm just unbiased and look at things from all angles. There's pros and cons to everything, will the pros outweigh the cons is what i try to pick out.

    Alternative medicine is becoming more popular and more doctors are believing in homeopathic ways to treat the disease process. The problem is, i always see so many crazy ideas from people who have zero knowledge on these concepts, or people who look at one side of things.

    And unfortunately people rarely come forward for anything, they will never post names because remember you too take into account HIPAA privacy rules. Just devils advocate side.

    But i do agree with you how they also twist things to make you believe one is wrong and not the other. They twist shit in toxicology reports all the time.
    Very glad to hear you get it man. Too many don't and we suffer for it. There is alot more than just this going on and to be honest the more I research into it I'm blown away at how much shit they are alowed to get away with. But then again they make the laws and bend rules accordingly. Our federal government is some scary business. People who step forward and stand against them have a habit of going away. We got to sit down and talk one of these days bro. You seem like a very intelligent guy. Would love to hear your take on some of this shit.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  20. #20
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Very glad to hear you get it man. Too many don't and we suffer for it. There is alot more than just this going on and to be honest the more I research into it I'm blown away at how much shit they are alowed to get away with. But then again they make the laws and bend rules accordingly. Our federal government is some scary business. People who step forward and stand against them have a habit of going away. We got to sit down and talk one of these days bro. You seem like a very intelligent guy. Would love to hear your take on some of this shit.
    Research is funny. There is tons and tons of good information on everything out there, and specific scientific research on everything. But then, there is research based on current agenda as well which will be documented biased based on whose controlling the *****.

    Good thing is, agendas pass; bad thing, big pharma has big ***** to make things pass in their favor.

    Yea man hit me up. I'm always up for an educated discussion.

Similar Threads

  1. kratom
    By blackpantherusmc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 07:28 AM
  2. Tren and Kratom
    By cybrsage in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 11:29 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •