Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Big pharma is trying to patent the main pain killing compound in kratom. This is ONE reason. The others are simple to figure out. People use it to come off opiates (as I did after my Dr had me on oxcy for a year following surgery) and it is taking away from their profits. I often sit and think and can't help but think..if I won the lottery, one if the BIG ones I would buy tens of thousands of dollars worth of land and start my own city, not incorporate it to the other cities, state and or feds and I would try to have it declared separate from the USA. Invite specific people and have a off grid society. Shit is just to weird today.
    And this is the real motherfuckin truth boys.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Got a quick update on this supposedly huge salmonella outbreak.
    Simple fix. Salmonella dies if baked at 160 degrees. So if you are not sure if your kratom is tainted then put it in a glass cooking pan and bake it for about 5 to 8 minutes. Done deal. We are safe again. And no credit goes to the fuckin fda. At all.
    And the alkaloids will not be affected if you are wondering. They get destroyed around 400 degree.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Got a quick update on this supposedly huge salmonella outbreak.
    Simple fix. Salmonella dies if baked at 160 degrees. So if you are not sure if your kratom is tainted then put it in a glass cooking pan and bake it for about 5 to 8 minutes. Done deal. We are safe again. And no credit goes to the fuckin fda. At all.
    And the alkaloids will not be affected if you are wondering. They get destroyed around 400 degree.
    So angry yet passionate lol. Your buttons got pressed easily here. Haha. Sorry broski

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    So angry yet passionate lol. Your buttons got pressed easily here. Haha. Sorry broski
    Wasn't directing any hate at you bro. Just big pharma and our corrupted bunch of law makers. There is alot going on that most don't know or understand. They rely on the people who watch news and preach stuff like this as gospel. Literally hundreds of thousands of people are dying from opiate overdoses and kratom is helping some of those people get off that crap. You see stupid shit like salmonella on the news because the fda wants to help us yet never see anything on the news aboit how many overdoses are caused by the same poisonous medicine that was prescribed by trusted doctors and approved by the fda. So yea I get a little pissed. I have had family die from opiate overdose. If I can redirect one or two people to take a plant that will save their life I say that is worth fighting for. If I hurt some feelings on the way so be it.
    [email protected]

I realize you where probably trying to help. This is a scare tactic by the fda. They tried like hell to ban kratom and failed several times. This is in an effort to scare people into not using kratom. I challenge you this bro. You seen the news. Now try to find one actual person who took this said kratom and got sick. Get them to step forward and tell us all about where they bought that tainted kratom.
    On a different note.
    Just read an article talking about some kids who got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized because they smoked pot and then took xanax. The news focused on the pot as what made them sick. I can just about guess they would have got just as sick off the xanax without anything else. So don't believe everything you read man.
    [email protected]

I realize you where probably trying to help. This is a scare tactic by the fda. They tried like hell to ban kratom and failed several times. This is in an effort to scare people into not using kratom. I challenge you this bro. You seen the news. Now try to find one actual person who took this said kratom and got sick. Get them to step forward and tell us all about where they bought that tainted kratom.
    On a different note.
    Just read an article talking about some kids who got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized because they smoked pot and then took xanax. The news focused on the pot as what made them sick. I can just about guess they would have got just as sick off the xanax without anything else. So don't believe everything you read man.
    No man, by no means did I take that any hate towards me, but more of your distaste towards the article. I see you're passionate about something and understood where you were going with it.

By no means do i believe everything i read. That was more of a, hey look, here's some information, be careful for the community.

There's definitely agendas everywhere. I agree big Pharma runs a lot and pushes many organizations in their direction to make *****. Just look at how they give incentives, or were giving incentives to push drugs.

Look at the agendas from the usda and milk, pushing that on everyone and if another option is to square up against it, the usda comes out with articles denying the claims and scientific info that nothing is as good as milk.

I'm just unbiased and look at things from all angles. There's pros and cons to everything, will the pros outweigh the cons is what i try to pick out.

Alternative medicine is becoming more popular and more doctors are believing in homeopathic ways to treat the disease process. The problem is, i always see so many crazy ideas from people who have zero knowledge on these concepts, or people who look at one side of things.

And unfortunately people rarely come forward for anything, they will never post names because remember you too take into account HIPAA privacy rules. Just devils advocate side.

But i do agree with you how they also twist things to make you believe one is wrong and not the other. They twist shit in toxicology reports all the time.

No man, by no means did I take that any hate towards me, but more of your distaste towards the article. I see you're passionate about something and understood where you were going with it.

By no means do i believe everything i read. That was more of a, hey look, here's some information, be careful for the community.

There's definitely agendas everywhere. I agree big Pharma runs a lot and pushes many organizations in their direction to make *****. Just look at how they give incentives, or were giving incentives to push drugs.

Look at the agendas from the usda and milk, pushing that on everyone and if another option is to square up against it, the usda comes out with articles denying the claims and scientific info that nothing is as good as milk.

I'm just unbiased and look at things from all angles. There's pros and cons to everything, will the pros outweigh the cons is what i try to pick out.

Alternative medicine is becoming more popular and more doctors are believing in homeopathic ways to treat the disease process. The problem is, i always see so many crazy ideas from people who have zero knowledge on these concepts, or people who look at one side of things.

And unfortunately people rarely come forward for anything, they will never post names because remember you too take into account HIPAA privacy rules. Just devils advocate side.

But i do agree with you how they also twist things to make you believe one is wrong and not the other. They twist shit in toxicology reports all the time.
    Very glad to hear you get it man. Too many don't and we suffer for it. There is alot more than just this going on and to be honest the more I research into it I'm blown away at how much shit they are alowed to get away with. But then again they make the laws and bend rules accordingly. Our federal government is some scary business. People who step forward and stand against them have a habit of going away. We got to sit down and talk one of these days bro. You seem like a very intelligent guy. Would love to hear your take on some of this shit.
    [email protected]

Very glad to hear you get it man. Too many don't and we suffer for it. There is alot more than just this going on and to be honest the more I research into it I'm blown away at how much shit they are alowed to get away with. But then again they make the laws and bend rules accordingly. Our federal government is some scary business. People who step forward and stand against them have a habit of going away. We got to sit down and talk one of these days bro. You seem like a very intelligent guy. Would love to hear your take on some of this shit.
    Research is funny. There is tons and tons of good information on everything out there, and specific scientific research on everything. But then, there is research based on current agenda as well which will be documented biased based on whose controlling the *****.

Good thing is, agendas pass; bad thing, big pharma has big ***** to make things pass in their favor.

Yea man hit me up. I'm always up for an educated discussion.