Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hit it or quit it?

Guys, I've gotten myself in another fine mess and need some adult supervision.
    I was at a wedding of my daughter's best friend. Obviously all the daughter's friends were there which I have known since they were in the first grade.
    These girls are now 30ish so you guys don't think I"m a perv.
    I went outside and one of the girls struck up a conversation with me. She's grown into a pretty hot number. Naturally blond hair, tall and thin. Sexy little beast!
    She's trying to break into the video game development biz and I use to own a successful game company. So we chatted about that and she's doing this hair flip, nervous flirty shit. Starts touching my biceps, blah, blah. You know the vibe. So I figure she's drunk. It happens. We exchanged numbers so I could hook her up with people I know in the business. Thought nothing more about it until ...
    I start getting texts. Started off just friendly but went pretty quickly to "I always thought you were hot", etc.
    I'm having fun playing with this all and enjoying the fantasy. No harm, right?
    She is doing an internship in California and texts me that she's going to be home for a few weeks and would love to hook up.
    I'm old enough to be her father of course but I've seen her past boyfriends. I'm an upgrade for sure.
    Now the dog in me seriously wants to hit it. The smart guy in me says quit it. Did I mention I'm cycling Tren?
    So what would you guys do?

If it would effect her relationship with your daughter, then family comes first. If not, what's the harm in the fun? Don't over think it.

I say no regrets lol..hit the shit...I’m also probably a pig hahaha

Dude is that your daughters best friend that you knew since she was in the first grade ??
    Last edited by twisted; 03-10-2018 at 08:43 AM.

No, no, no. Just someone in her group of friends. Her best friend was the one who was getting married.
    They aren't close and my daughter would never find out. All those girls have gone their separate ways since high school.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    No, no, no. Just someone in her group of friends. Her best friend was the one who was getting married.
    They aren't close and my daughter would never find out. All those girls have gone their separate ways since high school.
    Idk ....your call !...cause your seen as her dad who is fuckin one of her friends lmao .....thats a little too wierdish to me ....but hey Im pretty open and all about the vag ....just the association of "daughters friends and daughters age group" would shut me down ...but hey your call .....how about her momma?

Damn... If I was single I would be all over that shit.... Over and over again lol.... Do it!!! And take pictures so we can see just how hit she is������

Heading out with some mates for St. Patty's day tomorrow night. Young stuff is going to meet me there. We'll see how it goes. I'm guessing some car head minimum but I would really love to sink that pink.
    As for her mom, she's OK looking but a total stick up the ass type. During a big celebration here, the girls were all over at her house. The girls were early teens and some boys showed up naturally. The mom called my wife raising hell about boys being over! Of course you guys know sometimes those type can be real freaks in the sheets!
    Her old man is a total dick. Typical FOB (fat old bastard). I'm figuring she has some daddy issues based on that asshole.
    I'll keep you guys posted. I will get some hot pics for sure!
    Stay tuned ...

Not sure if I'm the Best One to give advice here.

Just turned 65, and I have 2 Girlfriends in their early 30's.

So I say ~ Give Her something to Remember, and Wear Her Ass Out.............................. JP

He must of had a heart attack. He hasn't answered in a week lol.

LOL! You're right, she prolly screwed him dead. RIP bobtail. No better way to go than spent and smiling! I don't know what the big deal is, my daughter used to set me up with her friends. In the end I married one lol

If you can be sure it's never gunna bite you an the ass - family is worth being good for ..

Then HIT it

M&S Veteran
    Dont do it

I've read this entire thread... do we have an update???

Sorry for the delay. Work related stuff.
    I play in a part time band and we had a gig on St. Patty's day so I invited young thing to come down. We knock off at 9 for an actual good band to come on. I had the smarts to get a hotel room within walking distance.
    Anyway, she shows up with her friends (I didn't know any of them and neither does my daughter) and she is pretty well on her way to drunk. As soon as I walk over she is in my lap. She is hammered and horny. Does it get any better than that? She looked hotter than I remembered. Long, blond hair. Tall and thin. No tits to speak of but all together a nice package.
    After another round, I hustled her off to the room with no objections from her. We no sooner get in and it's on. I forgot how enthusiastic the young ones are! Super wet and super tight, too! It was like fucking a gymnast! Man, I really missed that!
    So we go at it for a couple of hours and she wants to go back out for a drink. We head out and she's downing Mojitos like they are water. I finally slowed her down enough for round 2. We finish up and I'm chatting with her when she passes out. I mean dead to the world passed out. I couldn't wake her for anything!
    I'm starting to panic at this point. I have this passed out chick in a room in my name and it's getting late. Shortly, my bandmate is banging on the door saying my wife is calling and wondering why I'm not answering my phone. I let my buddy in and he bust out laughing saying I must have fucked her to death. He snaps me back to reality and says she's a grown woman and can take an Uber home. So we hit the road and he's giving me shit the whole time.
    I texted her the next day and she was fine. Said she had a great time and would be back in town June and would love to get together again.
    Probably won't go back for another go at this point but hell that was fun!
    You young guys need to nail all you can while they are hot. That's all I got to say!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Work related stuff.
    I play in a part time band and we had a gig on St. Patty's day so I invited young thing to come down. We knock off at 9 for an actual good band to come on. I had the smarts to get a hotel room within walking distance.
    Anyway, she shows up with her friends (I didn't know any of them and neither does my daughter) and she is pretty well on her way to drunk. As soon as I walk over she is in my lap. She is hammered and horny. Does it get any better than that? She looked hotter than I remembered. Long, blond hair. Tall and thin. No tits to speak of but all together a nice package.
    After another round, I hustled her off to the room with no objections from her. We no sooner get in and it's on. I forgot how enthusiastic the young ones are! Super wet and super tight, too! It was like fucking a gymnast! Man, I really missed that!
    So we go at it for a couple of hours and she wants to go back out for a drink. We head out and she's downing Mojitos like they are water. I finally slowed her down enough for round 2. We finish up and I'm chatting with her when she passes out. I mean dead to the world passed out. I couldn't wake her for anything!
    I'm starting to panic at this point. I have this passed out chick in a room in my name and it's getting late. Shortly, my bandmate is banging on the door saying my wife is calling and wondering why I'm not answering my phone. I let my buddy in and he bust out laughing saying I must have fucked her to death. He snaps me back to reality and says she's a grown woman and can take an Uber home. So we hit the road and he's giving me shit the whole time.
    I texted her the next day and she was fine. Said she had a great time and would be back in town June and would love to get together again.
    Probably won't go back for another go at this point but hell that was fun!
    You young guys need to nail all you can while they are hot. That's all I got to say!
    great to hear..glad you did that haha no regrets!!

OK. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Here you go pervs!
    young12 - Copy.jpg

Nice work!