Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    M&S Veteran
    Dont do it

I've read this entire thread... do we have an update???

Sorry for the delay. Work related stuff.
    I play in a part time band and we had a gig on St. Patty's day so I invited young thing to come down. We knock off at 9 for an actual good band to come on. I had the smarts to get a hotel room within walking distance.
    Anyway, she shows up with her friends (I didn't know any of them and neither does my daughter) and she is pretty well on her way to drunk. As soon as I walk over she is in my lap. She is hammered and horny. Does it get any better than that? She looked hotter than I remembered. Long, blond hair. Tall and thin. No tits to speak of but all together a nice package.
    After another round, I hustled her off to the room with no objections from her. We no sooner get in and it's on. I forgot how enthusiastic the young ones are! Super wet and super tight, too! It was like fucking a gymnast! Man, I really missed that!
    So we go at it for a couple of hours and she wants to go back out for a drink. We head out and she's downing Mojitos like they are water. I finally slowed her down enough for round 2. We finish up and I'm chatting with her when she passes out. I mean dead to the world passed out. I couldn't wake her for anything!
    I'm starting to panic at this point. I have this passed out chick in a room in my name and it's getting late. Shortly, my bandmate is banging on the door saying my wife is calling and wondering why I'm not answering my phone. I let my buddy in and he bust out laughing saying I must have fucked her to death. He snaps me back to reality and says she's a grown woman and can take an Uber home. So we hit the road and he's giving me shit the whole time.
    I texted her the next day and she was fine. Said she had a great time and would be back in town June and would love to get together again.
    Probably won't go back for another go at this point but hell that was fun!
    You young guys need to nail all you can while they are hot. That's all I got to say!

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Work related stuff.
    I play in a part time band and we had a gig on St. Patty's day so I invited young thing to come down. We knock off at 9 for an actual good band to come on. I had the smarts to get a hotel room within walking distance.
    Anyway, she shows up with her friends (I didn't know any of them and neither does my daughter) and she is pretty well on her way to drunk. As soon as I walk over she is in my lap. She is hammered and horny. Does it get any better than that? She looked hotter than I remembered. Long, blond hair. Tall and thin. No tits to speak of but all together a nice package.
    After another round, I hustled her off to the room with no objections from her. We no sooner get in and it's on. I forgot how enthusiastic the young ones are! Super wet and super tight, too! It was like fucking a gymnast! Man, I really missed that!
    So we go at it for a couple of hours and she wants to go back out for a drink. We head out and she's downing Mojitos like they are water. I finally slowed her down enough for round 2. We finish up and I'm chatting with her when she passes out. I mean dead to the world passed out. I couldn't wake her for anything!
    I'm starting to panic at this point. I have this passed out chick in a room in my name and it's getting late. Shortly, my bandmate is banging on the door saying my wife is calling and wondering why I'm not answering my phone. I let my buddy in and he bust out laughing saying I must have fucked her to death. He snaps me back to reality and says she's a grown woman and can take an Uber home. So we hit the road and he's giving me shit the whole time.
    I texted her the next day and she was fine. Said she had a great time and would be back in town June and would love to get together again.
    Probably won't go back for another go at this point but hell that was fun!
    You young guys need to nail all you can while they are hot. That's all I got to say!
    great to hear..glad you did that haha no regrets!!

OK. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Here you go pervs!
    young12 - Copy.jpg

Nice work!

We are still texting a bit. She's busy with her job and so am I. Still do some sexting from time to time.
    Young girls these days are totally different than in my day. She has a live-in boyfriend but doesn't seem to give a fuck. They can really separate sex from emotion which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing.
    She has kind of become my insight into that generation and how they think. Besides the awesome sex, it's been a real social experiment.

I'd let her fart in my mouth and hold that shit in like a bong rip. Fuck it. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    She has kind of become my insight into that generation and how they think. Besides the awesome sex, it's been a real social experiment.
    It is very difficult to understand the thought process of that generation. My wife has 2 sons that age and they think nothing of having babies with their girlfriends, but they view marriage and buying a home together too much of a commitment. True story.

I know what your say Tou. Itís like they are totally self absorbed. Traditional values seem to be on the way out.