Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All of the products on the market that are heavy on the caffeine and light on the pump are all total useless garbage. What is the point of trying to vasodilate when you are constricting your vessels with a large amount of caffeine? 150mg of caffeine is all that is needed and 6000mg of pump like I-arginine and I-citrulline malate. That's my opinion. Some of these preworkout with only 2 grams of arginine/citrulline etc won't do a damn thing. Might as well just drink koolaid

I tried the Ya Buddy,its pretty good.I also got the straight Dynamine from amazon.I mixed a tiny bit together,I liked the focus but I got a Gnarly headache.

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    All of the products on the market that are heavy on the caffeine and light on the pump are all total useless garbage. What is the point of trying to vasodilate when you are constricting your vessels with a large amount of caffeine? 150mg of caffeine is all that is needed and 6000mg of pump like I-arginine and I-citrulline malate. That's my opinion. Some of these preworkout with only 2 grams of arginine/citrulline etc won't do a damn thing. Might as well just drink koolaid

I agree with you completely. It just depends what you’re looking for in a pre. Usually a caffeine pill or two does the job. If I want something extra the Hyde Potions are top notch.