Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 35 of 35
  1. #25
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Yea dynamine sounds amazing clinically. I like how fast itís supposed to hit and how long it lasts. I just put in an order for some bulk powder to give it a try.
    No shit that's wild. I didn't realize they sold it individually like that. Clinically it does sound awesome but it's gotta be mixed with the right stuff to really shine. Small doses of caffeine and big dose of alpha gpc seem to do wonders with dynamine. Aka my preworkout formula



  2. #26
    M&S Veteran Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    31
    Damn Ronnie Coleman too.... Jeez. I thought I had the jump on it but everyone is getting on this stuff
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #27
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    No shit that's wild. I didn't realize they sold it individually like that. Clinically it does sound awesome but it's gotta be mixed with the right stuff to really shine. Small doses of caffeine and big dose of alpha gpc seem to do wonders with dynamine. Aka my preworkout formula
    Yea they just started selling it recently. Thereís not even any reviews yet.

    I usually only buy pwo when theyíre on sale real cheap like 2 for $15 at Supplement hunt and then I add whatís missing with my bulk powders. I have over 30 bulk ingredients. Itís just cheaper that way. The only new pre that I would buy at full price right now is the new Arez Titanium. That shit is a game changer and leaves you feeling euphoric all goddamn day. Itís amazing.



  4. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    If ur used to caffeine.... can dynamine literally replace it?....In a post before they use it w/ dynamine.....personally I have too much caffeine(still w/in the recommended daily max 400mg but I drink this every fn day).....I currently take "Lit" from gnc....ain't bad.....has a good amount of caf(250mg) pr serving....though feel maybe a LITTLE more might/could be better....like 275mg pr serve.......celluvol is really good but I need a stim(train 1st thing in morning...early)....was gonna mix the 2 but couldn't find anything on a max dose of nitrosign.....anyways,goodluck

  5. #29
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    If ur used to caffeine.... can dynamine literally replace it?....In a post before they use it w/ dynamine.....personally I have too much caffeine(still w/in the recommended daily max 400mg but I drink this every fn day).....I currently take "Lit" from gnc....ain't bad.....has a good amount of caf(250mg) pr serving....though feel maybe a LITTLE more might/could be better....like 275mg pr serve.......celluvol is really good but I need a stim(train 1st thing in morning...early)....was gonna mix the 2 but couldn't find anything on a max dose of nitrosign.....anyways,goodluck
    Not replace it but with a smaller dose of caffeine and a nice dose of dynamine you get magic. There's no real super stim effects to it but you get tunnel vision focus and energy with no crash. My formula I designed I used 225 of caffeine and 120mg of dynamine. Very nice combo without negative effect of too much caffeine.

    Ps I also use lit and feel the same way about juat a little more caffeine. The big problem is that we get so used to the shit that at first 250mg is good enough to get us going. After a month it's not even noticeable.



  6. #30
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,276
    Rep Power
    248
    FUCKING HULK SMASH ( AMINO ACID) IS THE BOMB ....MILD NO CRAZY SIDE AFFECTS JUST PURE DRIVE ....

  7. #31
    M&S Veteran Stangmastah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I'm pretty basic and out perform 99% of the guys I workout with. Mine is just bcaa before, and about 4g of beta alanine. Flavorless is usually what I do, bcaa is usually a fruit punch or cherry limeade. I have used a lot of things being sponsored in the past, but I have noticed that when I eat right and keep my supplements basic, I get even better results.
    Im with you here....good diet and bcaa if i need a boost i add dextrose about 20g in some crystal light..10g creatine and 2.5g if l-arginine..

  8. #32
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    896
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    Im with you here....good diet and bcaa if i need a boost i add dextrose about 20g in some crystal light..10g creatine and 2.5g if l-arginine..
    Solid layout bro keeps it sweet and simple. 10g of Creatine ayee? Can I ask what have you personally noticed with the higher dose?



  9. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    16
    For what is worth, the biggest turn off for me are the ones that are too sweet but I may be rare as most of them today seem way too sweet for me. I prefer coffee, chocolate, and fruit flavors (if not too sweet). However, my best pre workout is a TestBase/TrenBase injection, however it is harder to find these days and I don't think that is what you are asking about. Good luck.

  10. #34
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    For what is worth, the biggest turn off for me are the ones that are too sweet but I may be rare as most of them today seem way too sweet for me. I prefer coffee, chocolate, and fruit flavors (if not too sweet). However, my best pre workout is a TestBase/TrenBase injection, however it is harder to find these days and I don't think that is what you are asking about. Good luck.
    Gorilla Pharm has Test and Tren base. I've never tried it but I know they have it.

    To the OP, I use Muscle Pharm Assault. It's got all the good shit a pre-workout should have, without a shit ton of caffeine. I already drink Death Wish coffee so I really don't enjoy the shakes I get from most preworkouts but I don't get any jitter or shakes and get all the benefits from Assault.

  11. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    13
    I can't do stims. Genius pre has been working pretty well for me. Focus, energy and pumps with no stims and no shit feeling after the gym, feels great actually thanks to the nootropics

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-workout Drinks : What'd Ya Got?
    By draxxus9801 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:52 PM
  2. Favorite Pre-Workout Drink That Gets You Jacked
    By ShutUpAndSquat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. coffee pre workout
    By thomasben in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
  4. Pre contest -proper workout
    By sourcemaster in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 11:48 AM
  5. Anavar pre-workout for strength
    By thekid in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:01 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •