Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Yea dynamine sounds amazing clinically. I like how fast itís supposed to hit and how long it lasts. I just put in an order for some bulk powder to give it a try.
    No shit that's wild. I didn't realize they sold it individually like that. Clinically it does sound awesome but it's gotta be mixed with the right stuff to really shine. Small doses of caffeine and big dose of alpha gpc seem to do wonders with dynamine. Aka my preworkout formula

Damn Ronnie Coleman too.... Jeez. I thought I had the jump on it but everyone is getting on this stuff
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    No shit that's wild. I didn't realize they sold it individually like that. Clinically it does sound awesome but it's gotta be mixed with the right stuff to really shine. Small doses of caffeine and big dose of alpha gpc seem to do wonders with dynamine. Aka my preworkout formula
    Yea they just started selling it recently. Thereís not even any reviews yet.

I usually only buy pwo when theyíre on sale real cheap like 2 for $15 at Supplement hunt and then I add whatís missing with my bulk powders. I have over 30 bulk ingredients. Itís just cheaper that way. The only new pre that I would buy at full price right now is the new Arez Titanium. That shit is a game changer and leaves you feeling euphoric all goddamn day. Itís amazing.

If ur used to caffeine.... can dynamine literally replace it?....In a post before they use it w/ dynamine.....personally I have too much caffeine(still w/in the recommended daily max 400mg but I drink this every fn day).....I currently take "Lit" from gnc....ain't bad.....has a good amount of caf(250mg) pr serving....though feel maybe a LITTLE more might/could be better....like 275mg pr serve.......celluvol is really good but I need a stim(train 1st thing in morning...early)....was gonna mix the 2 but couldn't find anything on a max dose of nitrosign.....anyways,goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Jman100 View Post
    If ur used to caffeine.... can dynamine literally replace it?....In a post before they use it w/ dynamine.....personally I have too much caffeine(still w/in the recommended daily max 400mg but I drink this every fn day).....I currently take "Lit" from gnc....ain't bad.....has a good amount of caf(250mg) pr serving....though feel maybe a LITTLE more might/could be better....like 275mg pr serve.......celluvol is really good but I need a stim(train 1st thing in morning...early)....was gonna mix the 2 but couldn't find anything on a max dose of nitrosign.....anyways,goodluck
    Not replace it but with a smaller dose of caffeine and a nice dose of dynamine you get magic. There's no real super stim effects to it but you get tunnel vision focus and energy with no crash. My formula I designed I used 225 of caffeine and 120mg of dynamine. Very nice combo without negative effect of too much caffeine.

Ps I also use lit and feel the same way about juat a little more caffeine. The big problem is that we get so used to the shit that at first 250mg is good enough to get us going. After a month it's not even noticeable.

FUCKING HULK SMASH ( AMINO ACID) IS THE BOMB ....MILD NO CRAZY SIDE AFFECTS JUST PURE DRIVE ....

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    I'm pretty basic and out perform 99% of the guys I workout with. Mine is just bcaa before, and about 4g of beta alanine. Flavorless is usually what I do, bcaa is usually a fruit punch or cherry limeade. I have used a lot of things being sponsored in the past, but I have noticed that when I eat right and keep my supplements basic, I get even better results.
    Im with you here....good diet and bcaa if i need a boost i add dextrose about 20g in some crystal light..10g creatine and 2.5g if l-arginine..

Quote Originally Posted by Stangmastah View Post
    Im with you here....good diet and bcaa if i need a boost i add dextrose about 20g in some crystal light..10g creatine and 2.5g if l-arginine..
    Solid layout bro keeps it sweet and simple. 10g of Creatine ayee? Can I ask what have you personally noticed with the higher dose?

For what is worth, the biggest turn off for me are the ones that are too sweet but I may be rare as most of them today seem way too sweet for me. I prefer coffee, chocolate, and fruit flavors (if not too sweet). However, my best pre workout is a TestBase/TrenBase injection, however it is harder to find these days and I don't think that is what you are asking about. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    For what is worth, the biggest turn off for me are the ones that are too sweet but I may be rare as most of them today seem way too sweet for me. I prefer coffee, chocolate, and fruit flavors (if not too sweet). However, my best pre workout is a TestBase/TrenBase injection, however it is harder to find these days and I don't think that is what you are asking about. Good luck.
    Gorilla Pharm has Test and Tren base. I've never tried it but I know they have it.

To the OP, I use Muscle Pharm Assault. It's got all the good shit a pre-workout should have, without a shit ton of caffeine. I already drink Death Wish coffee so I really don't enjoy the shakes I get from most preworkouts but I don't get any jitter or shakes and get all the benefits from Assault.

I can't do stims. Genius pre has been working pretty well for me. Focus, energy and pumps with no stims and no shit feeling after the gym, feels great actually thanks to the nootropics