Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Y’all should Netflix and Shill one day ��������*♂️��*♂️

Whoa slow your roll there, TU. You getting a bit big for the britches brother so never piss off Mighty Mouse as he'll roar louder than a lion!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Whoa slow your roll there, TU. You getting a bit big for the britches brother so never piss off Mighty Mouse as he'll roar louder than a lion!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    This guy

Super Dupper Moderator Mighty-Mouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbdm83 View Post
    Y’all should Netflix and Shill one day ��������*♂️��*♂️
    Lol! Fucking on point making a meme

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    It’s all good. He probably never really seen any of my post or he wouldn’t say the stuff he saying.

But hey, to each his own. If I was the one to get into some feelings I would just have banned him. But I ain’t bout that banning life.

I’m bout the don’t recommend on “feel” or “good service” or “I know it’s good” life

One could only fathom why someone would inject them self with shit made in someone’s kitchen or “lab” and not get blood work.

People think, well he always had good gear. That may be the case, but all labs get bad raws every now and then. Even raws that been cut down. Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.

Beer Me!

And don’t take this a bad way caddie I’m talking about all labs not yours individually

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    This guy
    Sup, bet it was the gear talking I hope haha.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    It’s all good. He probably never really seen any of my post or he wouldn’t say the stuff he saying.

But hey, to each his own. If I was the one to get into some feelings I would just have banned him. But I ain’t bout that banning life.

I’m bout the don’t recommend on “feel” or “good service” or “I know it’s good” life

One could only fathom why someone would inject them self with shit made in someone’s kitchen or “lab” and not get blood work.

People think, well he always had good gear. That may be the case, but all labs get bad raws every now and then. Even raws that been cut down. Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.
    OK no worries just was wondering what was going down that got you going.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.
    Up in all that nonsense that is my last post, I mentioned what to me is the most important thing that ALP and Caxxis have going for them...besides my support....every batch of raw steroid powder is mass spec tested BEFORE it is brewed and distributed.
    I've seen products be sold out and their replacements be delayed for weeks when Chem Tox was back logged waiting for test results. K won't break protocol and will delay and in some cases miss some sales because guys couldn't wait and had to buy elsewhere. Its that important to him to know what exactly is going in those vials.
    This policy was put into play back in 2015. In the not so distant future, it will be expected and ugl's that aren't willing to get with the pro**** will be left behind. Prices for mass spec testing are finally coming within everyone's reach. Soon, there won't be any excuse NOT to test.