Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Bust my balls all you want... I guess you have not read other posts? Maybe you have something to prove. My "opinion" is based on the order process and customer service. Their reputation is why I encourage anyone "on the fence" to go ahead and purchase. Clearly I've not done bloods since I just received my order. I never claimed I had. I see you on here a lot beating people down. Bro, i can only assume you know karius and are familiar with the fact he has over 15 yrs of outstanding services. I did not but some others who have been around longer than me have since informed me. You can come as agressive at me as you please I'm not going to come back because I don't have anything to prove. They have a great reputation and were great to me. Don't get your feelings hurt. I am allowed to voice my opinion. You take my words out of context and quote me when I say "I know" their stuff will be great. It is clearly confidence in their product based on their reputation and great customer service. Give me a break lol. You're keeping it too real man. Calm down and let people post. Christ
    First of all anyone on any forum will tell u I never get in my feelings

But you sir are a shill. Telling people to buy a product without even testing it that’s the definition of a shill

I don’t give one fuck if whoever been brewing for 300+ years. Everyone has bad batches. Are you new to this game?

And fuck Paxton had great customer service and 2 day turnaround, how did that work out for em and the others.

Just calling like I see it.

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    First of all anyone on any forum will tell u I never get in my feelings

But you sir are a shill. Telling people to buy a product without even testing it that’s the definition of a shill

I don’t give one fuck if whoever been brewing for 300+ years. Everyone has bad batches. Are you new to this game?

And fuck Paxton had great customer service and 2 day turnaround, how did that work out for em and the others.

Just calling like I see it.
    Call me all the names you want bro. Im a shill and you are still the one with something to prove. I'm not new to this. You keep saying you don't get in your feelings but you sure seem to always be butt hurt about something. Call it how you want. I respect your opinion because you're entitled to one. Doesn't mean you're right or I'm right. I had a good experience and wanted to let other people know. That's what this is about. You're the one who got your feelings hurt and started name calling. I won't say what I think about you bc it is irrelevant. I won't name call. And I am entitled to voice my opinion. Just because I think people should use this source doesn't mean they have to. Bro, I don't respect you. You are nothing. And this is just a steroid forum. In real life you're just another dude. You are not anything special. Neither am I. Stop getting so butt hurt and acting like you're better than other people. Every time I read your posts I just laugh so hard bc you're keeping it soooooo real. Lol. Jesus man. I'm unsure if you're a troll or if you just get your rocks off acting like a tough guy on web forums. How you even became a moderator blows my mind. I've never seen you say anything that contributed to this board. I even went through your post history to see if you had something good to say to others because you clearly don't like me and you didn't. I am just a guy who bodybuilds and uses gear. I am nothing special. I contribute to society and live a happy peaceful life. I try not to make time for people like you and I have wasted precious time I will never get back responding to your nonsense. Go smoke some weed or something. Relax.... You don't always have to be the tough guy. Ever seen Dave chapelle "when keeping it real goes wrong"? Hahaha that's what you make me think of. This is the last time I ever respond to your nonsense. I will not be getting bloods and I will still recommend this source if anyone asks my opinion. I didn't do anything wrong. I never saw a rule that said in order to make recommendations you have to post labs. Christ man. I have seen you go on this same rant like 3 times. Let me see labs... Show us your facility. It never ends with you. Nothing is good enough. But as I said you have the right to speak your mind and I respect that. Still don't like you. Haha

Shots fired!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego View Post
    Shots fired!
    I really hope this will be squashed. This has already gone too far. He wins...

Call me all the names you want bro. Im a shill and you are still the one with something to prove. I'm not new to this. You keep saying you don't get in your feelings but you sure seem to always be butt hurt about something. Call it how you want. I respect your opinion because you're entitled to one. Doesn't mean you're right or I'm right. I had a good experience and wanted to let other people know. That's what this is about. You're the one who got your feelings hurt and started name calling. I won't say what I think about you bc it is irrelevant. I won't name call. And I am entitled to voice my opinion. Just because I think people should use this source doesn't mean they have to. Bro, I don't respect you. You are nothing. And this is just a steroid forum. In real life you're just another dude. You are not anything special. Neither am I. Stop getting so butt hurt and acting like you're better than other people. Every time I read your posts I just laugh so hard bc you're keeping it soooooo real. Lol. Jesus man. I'm unsure if you're a troll or if you just get your rocks off acting like a tough guy on web forums. How you even became a moderator blows my mind. I've never seen you say anything that contributed to this board. I even went through your post history to see if you had something good to say to others because you clearly don't like me and you didn't. I am just a guy who bodybuilds and uses gear. I am nothing special. I contribute to society and live a happy peaceful life. I try not to make time for people like you and I have wasted precious time I will never get back responding to your nonsense. Go smoke some weed or something. Relax.... You don't always have to be the tough guy. Ever seen Dave chapelle "when keeping it real goes wrong"? Hahaha that's what you make me think of. This is the last time I ever respond to your nonsense. I will not be getting bloods and I will still recommend this source if anyone asks my opinion. I didn't do anything wrong. I never saw a rule that said in order to make recommendations you have to post labs. Christ man. I have seen you go on this same rant like 3 times. Let me see labs... Show us your facility. It never ends with you. Nothing is good enough. But as I said you have the right to speak your mind and I respect that. Still don't like you. Haha
    Bro use paragraphs. I’m pretty sure u have me confused with someone else.

But with all that shit your writing might need to up the AI. Pretty sure they got it here it’s g2g cause his email response was 3 min

Beer Me!

Damn Gina.......well it’s looking like a pleasant Friday Jr on the forum today....I’m gonna go make this *****. Y’all play nice now....

And

Shill

Beer Me!

Y’all should Netflix and Shill one day ��������*♂️��*♂️

Whoa slow your roll there, TU. You getting a bit big for the britches brother so never piss off Mighty Mouse as he'll roar louder than a lion!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Whoa slow your roll there, TU. You getting a bit big for the britches brother so never piss off Mighty Mouse as he'll roar louder than a lion!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    This guy

Quote Originally Posted by Bbdm83 View Post
    Y’all should Netflix and Shill one day ��������*♂️��*♂️
    Lol! Fucking on point making a meme

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    It’s all good. He probably never really seen any of my post or he wouldn’t say the stuff he saying.

But hey, to each his own. If I was the one to get into some feelings I would just have banned him. But I ain’t bout that banning life.

I’m bout the don’t recommend on “feel” or “good service” or “I know it’s good” life

One could only fathom why someone would inject them self with shit made in someone’s kitchen or “lab” and not get blood work.

People think, well he always had good gear. That may be the case, but all labs get bad raws every now and then. Even raws that been cut down. Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.

Beer Me!

And don’t take this a bad way caddie I’m talking about all labs not yours individually

Beer Me!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    This guy
    Sup, bet it was the gear talking I hope haha.
    Persistence is strength

It’s all good. He probably never really seen any of my post or he wouldn’t say the stuff he saying.

But hey, to each his own. If I was the one to get into some feelings I would just have banned him. But I ain’t bout that banning life.

I’m bout the don’t recommend on “feel” or “good service” or “I know it’s good” life

One could only fathom why someone would inject them self with shit made in someone’s kitchen or “lab” and not get blood work.

People think, well he always had good gear. That may be the case, but all labs get bad raws every now and then. Even raws that been cut down. Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.
    OK no worries just was wondering what was going down that got you going.
    Persistence is strength

Unless the ugl sends of for a mass spectrometry or gas chromatography test their just guessing at their recipe. So a blood test will tell u if it’s dosed correctly or not.
    Up in all that nonsense that is my last post, I mentioned what to me is the most important thing that ALP and Caxxis have going for them...besides my support....every batch of raw steroid powder is mass spec tested BEFORE it is brewed and distributed.
    I've seen products be sold out and their replacements be delayed for weeks when Chem Tox was back logged waiting for test results. K won't break protocol and will delay and in some cases miss some sales because guys couldn't wait and had to buy elsewhere. Its that important to him to know what exactly is going in those vials.
    This policy was put into play back in 2015. In the not so distant future, it will be expected and ugl's that aren't willing to get with the pro**** will be left behind. Prices for mass spec testing are finally coming within everyone's reach. Soon, there won't be any excuse NOT to test.

God guy is golden ! Been ordering from other boards for a while now ! His tren is unreal