Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Good to know. How long you been waiting?
    Been about 3 weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Been about 3 weeks now
    Keep us updated ...time frame is still in the ball park ...

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    You know I will

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I guess I'm spoiled but I will not order again... This has been the longest wait I have ever experienced. Maybe this is "normal" for some people but to me it is just ridiculous. This is like waiting for something to come from China. Hopefully quality makes up for the wait if it ever shows up.

I guess I'm spoiled but I will not order again... This has been the longest wait I have ever experienced. Maybe this is "normal" for some people but to me it is just ridiculous. This is like waiting for something to come from China. Hopefully quality makes up for the wait if it ever shows up.
    Ain’t they an overseas source?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Ainít they an overseas source?
    Yes sir they are. But thereís been a lot of griping on international that Iíve seen where some are fast and some arenít even though stuff is coming from same place

Itís been what a month? Feel like thatís long even for international. But agreed with what sura said. International really seen to vary. Even when some are coming from same place.

Tiny have you reached out or have they communicated to you at all what has taken so long?
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

The past 3 things I have got from overseas have been about this long and they were 3 different sources. I think right now is a bad time for overseas shipments.

I suppose that is why I lead with I must be spoiled. I don't feel as though these guys have done anything ill of heart or wrong. I think I am impatient and am unable to ever wait for an international order again lol. Communication has been decent and I was told it was sent out. I have not pushed the subject yet since technically it is still within the "normal" time frame. I just don't see how people do this unless it is the best gear I have ever used. Which we will see.... I firmly believe when they say it's out that it's out. It just seems ridiculous how long this actually takes

I suppose that is why I lead with I must be spoiled. I don't feel as though these guys have done anything ill of heart or wrong. I think I am impatient and am unable to ever wait for an international order again lol. Communication has been decent and I was told it was sent out. I have not pushed the subject yet since technically it is still within the "normal" time frame. I just don't see how people do this unless it is the best gear I have ever used. Which we will see.... I firmly believe when they say it's out that it's out. It just seems ridiculous how long this actually takes
    Right now is a bad time. I order one thing from the same source and have been for almost 2 years now. The last two orders have been twice as long and I know when they ship it because of tracking. I completely understand where you are coming from and I don’t like it either. I just don’t think it’s been made known enough how long the waits are at this moment. That’s why I asked if they were overseas.

I ordered from Advanced and it has to come through customs, then reshipment and it took almost a month. I think these new custom regulations under trump are slowing things down a bit. But if the gear is good, it’s worth the patience for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Right now is a bad time. I order one thing from the same source and have been for almost 2 years now. The last two orders have been twice as long and I know when they ship it because of tracking. I completely understand where you are coming from and I don’t like it either. I just don’t think it’s been made known enough how long the waits are at this moment. That’s why I asked if they were overseas.
    I got a tracking today and it was sent out but from the looks of things it appears as though my pack was snatched up.... I really hope not but that is what it looks like to me. I sent an email back and am just waiting for a response. Communication has been good. I know this kind of stuff happens and it is part of the game I suppose at this point I am curious to see how these guys handle it. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.