Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 23 of 23
  1. #13
    Member Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Good to know. How long you been waiting?
    Been about 3 weeks now

  2. #14
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8,396
    Rep Power
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    Been about 3 weeks now
    Keep us updated ...time frame is still in the ball park ...

  3. #15
    Member Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Keep us updated ...time frame is still in the ball park ...
    You know I will

  4. #16
    Member Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Keep us updated ...time frame is still in the ball park ...
    I guess I'm spoiled but I will not order again... This has been the longest wait I have ever experienced. Maybe this is "normal" for some people but to me it is just ridiculous. This is like waiting for something to come from China. Hopefully quality makes up for the wait if it ever shows up.

  5. #17
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    I guess I'm spoiled but I will not order again... This has been the longest wait I have ever experienced. Maybe this is "normal" for some people but to me it is just ridiculous. This is like waiting for something to come from China. Hopefully quality makes up for the wait if it ever shows up.
    Ain’t they an overseas source?

  6. #18
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Ainít they an overseas source?
    Yes sir they are. But thereís been a lot of griping on international that Iíve seen where some are fast and some arenít even though stuff is coming from same place



  7. #19
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    204
    Itís been what a month? Feel like thatís long even for international. But agreed with what sura said. International really seen to vary. Even when some are coming from same place.

    Tiny have you reached out or have they communicated to you at all what has taken so long?
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  8. #20
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    10
    The past 3 things I have got from overseas have been about this long and they were 3 different sources. I think right now is a bad time for overseas shipments.

  9. #21
    Member Tinyuniverse31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    24
    I suppose that is why I lead with I must be spoiled. I don't feel as though these guys have done anything ill of heart or wrong. I think I am impatient and am unable to ever wait for an international order again lol. Communication has been decent and I was told it was sent out. I have not pushed the subject yet since technically it is still within the "normal" time frame. I just don't see how people do this unless it is the best gear I have ever used. Which we will see.... I firmly believe when they say it's out that it's out. It just seems ridiculous how long this actually takes

  10. #22
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    I suppose that is why I lead with I must be spoiled. I don't feel as though these guys have done anything ill of heart or wrong. I think I am impatient and am unable to ever wait for an international order again lol. Communication has been decent and I was told it was sent out. I have not pushed the subject yet since technically it is still within the "normal" time frame. I just don't see how people do this unless it is the best gear I have ever used. Which we will see.... I firmly believe when they say it's out that it's out. It just seems ridiculous how long this actually takes
    Right now is a bad time. I order one thing from the same source and have been for almost 2 years now. The last two orders have been twice as long and I know when they ship it because of tracking. I completely understand where you are coming from and I don’t like it either. I just don’t think it’s been made known enough how long the waits are at this moment. That’s why I asked if they were overseas.

  11. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Texas and Utah
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6
    I ordered from Advanced and it has to come through customs, then reshipment and it took almost a month. I think these new custom regulations under trump are slowing things down a bit. But if the gear is good, it’s worth the patience for sure.

Similar Threads

  1. Placed another order..
    By pupu in forum Medlab Gear
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-10-2016, 01:43 PM
  2. Just placed a order
    By Lovetren1 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 10:38 AM
  3. Placed Order
    By pupu in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 12:44 PM
  4. Just placed an order with Z!!
    By ripped64 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 11:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •