Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyuniverse31 View Post
    I got a tracking today and it was sent out but from the looks of things it appears as though my pack was snatched up.... I really hope not but that is what it looks like to me. I sent an email back and am just waiting for a response. Communication has been good. I know this kind of stuff happens and it is part of the game I suppose at this point I am curious to see how these guys handle it. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.
    If it was snatched you should be receiving a love letter from customs soon. Hope you do get it though.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    If it was snatched you should be receiving a love letter from customs soon. Hope you do get it though.
    It would be my 1st one... So I've had a good success rate so far. I've read that the place it is sitting could be bc it got seized or they just hold it "for inspection" then send it out. Its just a waiting game now I suppose

If it’s at customs it could take a few days to be released or weeks. I have had them take two weeks before customs let’s it go. Usually if it’s been in customs 3+ weeks in my experience you ain’t getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    If it’s at customs it could take a few days to be released or weeks. I have had them take two weeks before customs let’s it go. Usually if it’s been in customs 3+ weeks in my experience you ain’t getting it.
    Good to know. Looks like it's been about 2 weeks now... We shall see I suppose.

Super Dupper Moderator Mighty-Mouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    They don't bother with letters unless it's big amounts anymore from what I seen

Beer Me!

Quick update.... I don't think my pack was actually seized it seems as though there was an issue with the label and it was deemed "undeliverable". So it did get caught up but not for the reason I thought. Have spoke with them and they are taking care of me. Again these guys are super fast to respond and despite the hiccup I still feel like they're doing all they can. Once again I will keep ya posted guys. Thanks for your input as well

Over at ab packs are landing and guys are raving about the gear. I've been posting with some of the guys that have ordered from Joe/Caxxis for a few years and I trust their opinions. The guy that owns caxxis also owns ALP which is one of longest running and most successful ugl's....period.
    ORD kicked off in 2007. ALP had already been in business for few years.
    The owner of ALP and Caxxis, karius, bought anabolicboard in 2004(think i have that right?) from Dr Doom.(owners handle) If you were a member of elitefitness back at the turn of the Millennium, as I was, you may remember Dr.Doom. Karius bought the board to give his product a platform. He's had am amazing run. In a time that is seeing some of the old timers hanging it up, karius, forever the businessman, expands his business and gets behind a new ugl.
    Someone mentioned the pricing? K has always been sure to not only have the highest quality gear, he has always made sure guys are getting the absolute best value when they order from him. ALP has always had some of the lowest priced product.
    The kicker and thing that seals the deal that makes any karius owned ugl a step ahead is his policy to have every batch of raws mass spec tested BEFORE brewing. He posts links to test results in his threads. He has a contract with Chem Tox.
    Karius is a daily poster at ab. He answers questions about ALP and Caxxis in their respective threads as is Joe who shoulders much of the responsibility associated with the day to day goings on with Caxxis.
    International packs are seeing delays etc. Seizures are happening. They are happening with pkg's coming to us from Asia. China is the focus. Fentanyl and her analogues are what Customs is looking for. The same factories turning out Fentanyl are also turning out raw steroid powders. Before fentanyl became Public Enemy #1 it was those notorious RC's better known as "Bath Salts" that had the spotlight.
    Caxxis ships from a country in Central Europe that is a far cry from the densely populated Hong Kong. I can't think of anything our Customs has ever had to worry about that has shipped from Switzerland?
    I mentioned ORD(Operation Raw Deal). Gear Grinder shook up the Mexican factories manufacturing steroids and the real catalyst of that nightmare, Ketamine. Raw Deal signaled the shift to Domestic UGL's which led to ORD.
    ORD led to the birth of muscleandscience.com.. This board was started by a few of the staff that wasn't busted at the board at the center of ORD...SSB.
    I don't know the circumstances with the OP's order, but "Undeliverable" a result I've scene a few times over the years when tracking a pkg. Its one reason I snap a pic of my addressed pkg that contains payment for whatever it is. I delete it after its been confirmed "delivered" with the contents in tact. A source will possibly be more willing to work with me knowing I'm conscientious enough to be so thorough.
    It most likely a mistake in the address that the pkg is being delivered to. Could've been written correctly on the label by the source but entered incorrectly by the USPS's Swiss counterpart who may not have a lot of experience with addresses in the USA and how they are to be entered into the system they are working with?
    I know the OP said this was his first international order? Hopefully he didn't do anything silly after hearing about controlled deliveries? Using a name that isn't associated with the address being delivered to is one way to have a pkg end up labeled as "Undeliverable". The name on the pkg should receive mail at the address regularly.
    Forgetting to put the apartment # if its an apt building is another way. Having the apt # but the name on the pkg isn't on the card you filled out when you moved into the building will see the pkg get kicked back. At some point everyone involved has to accept some measure of risk.
    The examples I just listed are examples of guys who should not be ordering gear because they aren't willing to do their part in ordering gear online.
    Lastly, every int pkg as well as every Express Priority and Priority 2-3 day pkg that has passed through the USPS and been out for delivery has had its pic taken while in possession of the USPS. That pic can be accessed and the label can be viewed to see how it is filled out. Hopefully it won't come that and things will work out.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Over at ab packs are landing and guys are raving about the gear. I've been posting with some of the guys that have ordered from Joe/Caxxis for a few years and I trust their opinions. The guy that owns caxxis also owns ALP which is one of longest running and most successful ugl's....period.
    ORD kicked off in 2007. ALP had already been in business for few years.
    The owner of ALP and Caxxis, karius, bought anabolicboard in 2004(think i have that right?) from Dr Doom.(owners handle) If you were a member of elitefitness back at the turn of the Millennium, as I was, you may remember Dr.Doom. Karius bought the board to give his product a platform. He's had am amazing run. In a time that is seeing some of the old timers hanging it up, karius, forever the businessman, expands his business and gets behind a new ugl.
    Someone mentioned the pricing? K has always been sure to not only have the highest quality gear, he has always made sure guys are getting the absolute best value when they order from him. ALP has always had some of the lowest priced product.
    The kicker and thing that seals the deal that makes any karius owned ugl a step ahead is his policy to have every batch of raws mass spec tested BEFORE brewing. He posts links to test results in his threads. He has a contract with Chem Tox.
    Karius is a daily poster at ab. He answers questions about ALP and Caxxis in their respective threads as is Joe who shoulders much of the responsibility associated with the day to day goings on with Caxxis.
    International packs are seeing delays etc. Seizures are happening. They are happening with pkg's coming to us from Asia. China is the focus. Fentanyl and her analogues are what Customs is looking for. The same factories turning out Fentanyl are also turning out raw steroid powders. Before fentanyl became Public Enemy #1 it was those notorious RC's better known as "Bath Salts" that had the spotlight.
    Caxxis ships from a country in Central Europe that is a far cry from the densely populated Hong Kong. I can't think of anything our Customs has ever had to worry about that has shipped from Switzerland?
    I mentioned ORD(Operation Raw Deal). Gear Grinder shook up the Mexican factories manufacturing steroids and the real catalyst of that nightmare, Ketamine. Raw Deal signaled the shift to Domestic UGL's which led to ORD.
    ORD led to the birth of muscleandscience.com.. This board was started by a few of the staff that wasn't busted at the board at the center of ORD...SSB.
    I don't know the circumstances with the OP's order, but "Undeliverable" a result I've scene a few times over the years when tracking a pkg. Its one reason I snap a pic of my addressed pkg that contains payment for whatever it is. I delete it after its been confirmed "delivered" with the contents in tact. A source will possibly be more willing to work with me knowing I'm conscientious enough to be so thorough.
    It most likely a mistake in the address that the pkg is being delivered to. Could've been written correctly on the label by the source but entered incorrectly by the USPS's Swiss counterpart who may not have a lot of experience with addresses in the USA and how they are to be entered into the system they are working with?
    I know the OP said this was his first international order? Hopefully he didn't do anything silly after hearing about controlled deliveries? Using a name that isn't associated with the address being delivered to is one way to have a pkg end up labeled as "Undeliverable". The name on the pkg should receive mail at the address regularly.
    Forgetting to put the apartment # if its an apt building is another way. Having the apt # but the name on the pkg isn't on the card you filled out when you moved into the building will see the pkg get kicked back. At some point everyone involved has to accept some measure of risk.
    The examples I just listed are examples of guys who should not be ordering gear because they aren't willing to do their part in ordering gear online.
    Lastly, every int pkg as well as every Express Priority and Priority 2-3 day pkg that has passed through the USPS and been out for delivery has had its pic taken while in possession of the USPS. That pic can be accessed and the label can be viewed to see how it is filled out. Hopefully it won't come that and things will work out.
    Very good read brother, I remember back during the turn myself ORD, pre-ord ..! Etc bad times .
    .I might add too that K def is a smart man dies things right .

Revamp the server when deems necessary , relocate from.time to time , must have some good aquaintences
    & Better friends ..!

Have alit of respect for K..!

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Awesome awesome read. The entire history... I would say you definitely put my mind at ease despite having been assured everything will be taken care of. As I had mentioned I didn't believe anyone had done anything wrong I really just figured it's my luck lol. Things happen. Maybe the label got damaged or like you said it could have got entered wrong. Who knows... What I do know is so far every email, every question, everything has been responded to very who lot and professionally. The order process was fast and easy and my pack got sent out quick. It just happens to have got stuck in the system somewhere and sat a couple weeks before I started asking questions because I don't want to be that guy who sends a message every few days asking where my pack is. I seriously have zero complaints and I hope it doesn't sound like I do. My point of this entire post is simply to just let others like myself, who have not done biz with them yet, get an honest review of my experience. Despite a baby hiccup I am still very satisfied so far and despite the wait I still wouldn't say I wouldn't order again. Joe has been great and I have never heard anything but amazing stories of Karius here and other boards. I love to try out everyone. I definitely have my guys I use for large orders but I will branch out here and there just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything lol. Its a shame what fentanyl has done to the world. Where I live it is like a heroin triangle and that shit is getting used up and people are dying left and right man. I made it a point to stop ordering from Hong Kong about 2 years ago based on wait time. Especially around Chinese New year. Don't get me started. I had a pack sit for a month because everything over there shit the hell down for so long. I appreciate the vets like you guys filling people like myself in on this kind of info. I've been running gear and bodybuilding for years but just found the forums a few years back. I missed the golden eras lol. Things are so different now. Thank you biggerben for your post.