Apex Peptides

Ulnar nerve entrapment

Looking for some advice in this regards. I have been lifting many years and I started out just with elbow pain with certain exercises like skull crushers and hammer curls. These seem to bother my elbow. Now I have noticed a tingling and numbness in my left hand on just the left side of hand (pinky and outside of ring finger). Researched and found out it was the Ulnar nerve that was the problem. I am on trt and currently run a cycle or two a year and currently on now. Not sure what to do because I donít want to stop lifting but itís affecting my deadlift because my grip in my left hand has weakened. Also do you think surgery will be best option? Just looking for more insight and advice on this subject and hope someone here can help.

Sorry to hear about this. I had an accident at work that tore my L shoulder from the bone and caused an entrapment in my Left ulnar nerve at the inside elbow.
    You will continue to lose more strength and feeling if this is what is wrong with you. You will start dropping things and spilling things when holding them and not even realize it.
    I would suggest going to your dr who should send you to the ortho. He will do some test. In office first.
    Then if he also believes this is the problem he will send you for some tests. One test in particular is called the EMG test. (electromyo****)
    An EMG, studies nerve conductions (by delivering electrical impulses to the nerves) and muscles (by inserting needles into different muscles)...
    This is not fun.. What really sucks is they will first stick these needles in the muscles of your good side. They have to be able to compare your results .

Because of my shoulder also. They stuck needles in Between your fingers and thumb. Up my arm and shoulder and up my neck and into the back of my head where the neck and head connect. That was not my best day. Then they hook up some wires to the needles that are inserted into the muscle and shock you..... All the while i was lying on a table in the fetal position for this test. Yummy huh

use mace15 for 15%Off
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For me they had to cut away some of the forearm muscle to release the entrapment then re-route the nerve.
    I cannot feel my left elbow a few inches each way. Its great when fighting. I have a pretty good hand grip/strength and can feel everything as i should. I had about 15 staples i believe. I would do it again. It was worth it in the end.

use mace15 for 15%Off
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am going to go to the doctor then. They said I need a family doctor which I donít have so thatís first step. It affects my typing at work too