Apex Peptides
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Flash log

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    What is the process of getting it drained Iike? I’m ignorant to that.
    I'm not 100% sure but I have an idea. I know bigbusiness said he had some drainage done before. There's videos online you can see to

Morning bro, hope that elbow is better today!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Morning bro, hope that elbow is better today!
    It's going alright. Problem is every time I do any motions my elbow swells up. I actually got on my bicycle finally and did about 35 minutes. So that at least felt good

Morning bro, another day another workout to crush.

Morning bro, another day another workout to crush.
    Yea man. Little bummed out today. I'm seeing very little progress and I'm getting frustrated. I know it's due to this stupid injury but it's getting frustrating. I can only drop so much.

I know I have to lookat my diet. I've even ramped up my cardio and I'm seeing nothing. I might just increase my doses but i feel it would be a waste now

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Yea man. Little bummed out today. I'm seeing very little progress and I'm getting frustrated. I know it's due to this stupid injury but it's getting frustrating. I can only drop so much.

I know I have to lookat my diet. I've even ramped up my cardio and I'm seeing nothing. I might just increase my doses but i feel it would be a waste now
    Brother I feel your pain there lol. After my doc visit Iím still bummed out. Limited workouts hinder the shit out of progress. Only option is eat a little less carbs and add a little more cardio or burn some extra cals elsewhere. Pushing through a stall is difficult but you seem determined so I know youíll get past it bro.

Brother I feel your pain there lol. After my doc visit I’m still bummed out. Limited workouts hinder the shit out of progress. Only option is eat a little less carbs and add a little more cardio or burn some extra cals elsewhere. Pushing through a stall is difficult but you seem determined so I know you’ll get past it bro.
    Did you find out if you need surgery?

I know it's frustrating. I'm trying, I don't eat a lot of carbs and I have a reduced sodium diet but still it's seems like no progress. I think a lot of it has todrop with prolactin. I had a scoreof 28 2-2.5 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Did you find out if you need surgery?

I know it's frustrating. I'm trying, I don't eat a lot of carbs and I have a reduced sodium diet but still it's seems like no progress. I think a lot of it has todrop with prolactin. I had a scoreof 28 2-2.5 months ago
    I go on the 30th for my MRI so playing the waiting game for now.

You ever cycle your carbs just to see how you react to it? I'll be honest not a fan of it myself but have used it with success. Run some caber or prami and get the prolactin down that's an easy fix bro.

I go on the 30th for my MRI so playing the waiting game for now.

You ever cycle your carbs just to see how you react to it? I'll be honest not a fan of it myself but have used it with success. Run some caber or prami and get the prolactin down that's an easy fix bro.
    That sucks to wait so long. Because iI wouldn't lift to heavy not knowing if it's torn or not. If it's torn and you surgery I'd recommend a fuck it attitude because it's just going to get fixed

No. But I tried carb cycling before then I got undisciplined. I love the idea of it. Being a damn Italian doesn't help though lol. I should actually do it now. But I mean I'd be all low tp medium carb days

I've never tried prami but I have cabernet at home. It's research liquid though. I think it's shit.

Morning bro, I'm gonna hit chest and shoulders again today lol. I'm hard headed bro and feel like its gotten no better or worse in the past year so I'm just gonna train like normal or as close to that as I can and still function until I get the MRI.

Morning bro, I'm gonna hit chest and shoulders again today lol. I'm hard headed bro and feel like its gotten no better or worse in the past year so I'm just gonna train like normal or as close to that as I can and still function until I get the MRI.
    Ah you beat me this morning, I slept in on a Saturday for once
    Morning broski. Yea I don't blame you I'd do the same thing I hate doing 50% of anything.
    You should lookor incorporate any PT exercises for maintaining more. Till you know the outcome

I'm goingtp take a20-30 minute bike ride in a few to get the body going then hit the gym later

Got a nice 25minute bike ride in today. The whole ride seemedto be on a slow incline so it suuuuucked.

Few hours later went to the gym and did

Smith machine squats. 150 x12 for 4sets
    Lat machine press. 4sets of 12
    Side raise machine 4sets x12
    Chest machine flys 4sets x12
    Machine trap raises. 4sets x15

Not bad work out. Elbow head no inflammation today. Continuing to take Just the anti inflammatories.