Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Yep

  1. #21
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    Ok been running the gear for a few weeks now..gotta say I feel great and getting more vascular as the fat is melting away..gotta say I’m no pro but have run a couple sources and this one has to be the smoothest draw and pin I have had to date..takes no force at all and haven’t had any pip..first deca I have ever run and haven’t had any sides so far..taking only 250 a week though so didn’t expect any haha

  2. #22
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,996
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Attachment 5964current pic..running 250 deca 500 test and adding var in here soon..1800 calories with weights and cardio 6days a week
    Hey broski keep diet on point!! What made you go with deca/test/ var ? ...

    You goin to be in beast mode

  3. #23
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hey broski keep diet on point!! What made you go with deca/test/ var ? ...

    You goin to be in beast mode
    definitely keeping it in check..done awesome with it and really haven’t had any slip ups yet..the deca was purely for joint pain and the test and var was to hold onto as much muscle as possible while I’m cutting such a large amount of body fat..also love how the var makes me feel and the vascularity that I get even being way over weight haha..did a trial run of var some months ago just to see how I handled it so definitely wanted to put it in the mix

  4. #24
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    definitely keeping it in check..done awesome with it and really haven’t had any slip ups yet..the deca was purely for joint pain and the test and var was to hold onto as much muscle as possible while I’m cutting such a large amount of body fat..also love how the var makes me feel and the vascularity that I get even being way over weight haha..did a trial run of var some months ago just to see how I handled it so definitely wanted to put it in the mix
    Im gettin ready to add var into my upcomin blast once my bloodlevels get good an saturated with test. Aroun wk6 ia when imma add it in. Thats how i like to break platues or however the fuck u spell it lmao

  5. #25
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Im gettin ready to add var into my upcomin blast once my bloodlevels get good an saturated with test. Aroun wk6 ia when imma add it in. Thats how i like to break platues or however the fuck u spell it lmao
    nice man..love me some var lol

  6. #26
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    nice man..love me some var lol
    Ive honesty never ran it before. I jus ran it for like a wk then stopped cuz im fixin to do a mini blast of Roids24 TestE so imma add it in when im good an on lol. From the 1 wk i was on it, i got really good pumps so i cant wait to see what it does on a blast....

  7. #27
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ive honesty never ran it before. I jus ran it for like a wk then stopped cuz im fixin to do a mini blast of Roids24 TestE so imma add it in when im good an on lol. From the 1 wk i was on it, i got really good pumps so i cant wait to see what it does on a blast....
    It will be cool to see how you like it..I really didn’t give my last time a chance really just kinda seeing how my anxiety would handle it but absolutely loved it..next time around I will add provi to the mix

  8. #28
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    3F68A788-DA97-42A2-B722-D6139974BE12.jpgwell I’m on my last few days of my bgs gear..definitely loved it..feel good about where I have made it so far but gonna continue on until I get to my goal..wasn’t perfect but still working on that lol

  9. #29
    Member Burkawitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    40
    Chowder, definitely leaning out nicely. Starting to see some abs there brotha. Good job so far.



  10. #30
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,208
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    3F68A788-DA97-42A2-B722-D6139974BE12.jpgwell I’m on my last few days of my bgs gear..definitely loved it..feel good about where I have made it so far but gonna continue on until I get to my goal..wasn’t perfect but still working on that lol
    Thats a hellova transfo Chowder. Good goin man. Lookin way leaner. Keep killin it brother....

  11. #31
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,879
    Rep Power
    98
    Thanks guys

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •