Apex Peptides

Thumbs up Quick review and product pic

A nice touchdown I posted on a couple other boards a while back.
    But I wanted to share it here too now that Turkish is here.

I have had nothing but great experience doing business with Turkish Pharmacy for a couple years now.
    Good products, fair price, T/A decent considering international shipping, and I have always appreciated the customer service/communication throughout.

I am love this real pharmacy AI; I had gyno throughout my life and since switching to this Pharma Aromasin it is nearly gone (very small pea sized lump that only I would be able to find).
    Bloods confirm my E2 is staying low even on cycle.

Thanks for everything @Turkish Pharmacy and I look forward to many more years of continued business.

Nice TD from TP RT. Looks like ya did a lil stockin up on the ol Aromasin lol. Thanks for postin the review RT. Always enjoy seein you aroun big guy

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nice TD from TP RT. Looks like ya did a lil stockin up on the ol Aromasin lol. Thanks for postin the review RT. Always enjoy seein you aroun big guy
    Oh yeah! I had to strike while the iron as hot -- its the first AI that really was awesome and took care of things for me but no negative effects -- its my new favorite thing haha -- so I wanted to make sure I would have plenty for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    Nice
    thanks

Nice td ....all orals ? No oils

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Nice td ....all orals ? No oils
    yeah, just mostly ancillaries for me -- I never want to run out of this Aromasin.
    some t4 to help wake me up from the GH I am running (blood work showed low T4 and I been SLEEPY all day).
    The Winny is for a buddy, I am too old and my joints won't like that stuff lol

Nice one man!

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    yeah, just mostly ancillaries for me -- I never want to run out of this Aromasin.
    some t4 to help wake me up from the GH I am running (blood work showed low T4 and I been SLEEPY all day).
    The Winny is for a buddy, I am too old and my joints won't like that stuff lol
    Winny is a great compound but damn I feel like a rusty nail when I take it ....

Getting rid of gyno with the help of anti estrogens, without surgery is priceless. There was a study in Spanish about reversing gyno with the help of tamoxifen, after reading it I got rid of my gyno with help of tamoxifen. Had I known I could do it faster and easier with aromasin I would definitely stick with it because it took my 1 year of tamoxifen usage to get rid of a small lump

Here is the study:
    Code:
    https://scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0034-98872007001200009