Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    44

    Thumbs up Quick review and product pic

    A nice touchdown I posted on a couple other boards a while back.
    But I wanted to share it here too now that Turkish is here.

    I have had nothing but great experience doing business with Turkish Pharmacy for a couple years now.
    Good products, fair price, T/A decent considering international shipping, and I have always appreciated the customer service/communication throughout.

    I am love this real pharmacy AI; I had gyno throughout my life and since switching to this Pharma Aromasin it is nearly gone (very small pea sized lump that only I would be able to find).
    Bloods confirm my E2 is staying low even on cycle.

    Thanks for everything @Turkish Pharmacy and I look forward to many more years of continued business.


  2. #2
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,162
    Rep Power
    79
    Nice TD from TP RT. Looks like ya did a lil stockin up on the ol Aromasin lol. Thanks for postin the review RT. Always enjoy seein you aroun big guy

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    34
    Nice

  4. #4
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nice TD from TP RT. Looks like ya did a lil stockin up on the ol Aromasin lol. Thanks for postin the review RT. Always enjoy seein you aroun big guy
    Oh yeah! I had to strike while the iron as hot -- its the first AI that really was awesome and took care of things for me but no negative effects -- its my new favorite thing haha -- so I wanted to make sure I would have plenty for a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by fatballs View Post
    Nice
    thanks

  5. #5
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    251
    Nice td ....all orals ? No oils

  6. #6
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Nice td ....all orals ? No oils
    yeah, just mostly ancillaries for me -- I never want to run out of this Aromasin.
    some t4 to help wake me up from the GH I am running (blood work showed low T4 and I been SLEEPY all day).
    The Winny is for a buddy, I am too old and my joints won't like that stuff lol

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran Hooligan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    106
    Nice one man!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,300
    Rep Power
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    yeah, just mostly ancillaries for me -- I never want to run out of this Aromasin.
    some t4 to help wake me up from the GH I am running (blood work showed low T4 and I been SLEEPY all day).
    The Winny is for a buddy, I am too old and my joints won't like that stuff lol
    Winny is a great compound but damn I feel like a rusty nail when I take it ....

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    9
    Getting rid of gyno with the help of anti estrogens, without surgery is priceless. There was a study in Spanish about reversing gyno with the help of tamoxifen, after reading it I got rid of my gyno with help of tamoxifen. Had I known I could do it faster and easier with aromasin I would definitely stick with it because it took my 1 year of tamoxifen usage to get rid of a small lump

    Here is the study:
    Code:
    https://scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0034-98872007001200009

  10. #10
    Member Pepperz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    A nice touchdown I posted on a couple other boards a while back.
    But I wanted to share it here too now that Turkish is here.

    I have had nothing but great experience doing business with Turkish Pharmacy for a couple years now.
    Good products, fair price, T/A decent considering international shipping, and I have always appreciated the customer service/communication throughout.

    I am love this real pharmacy AI; I had gyno throughout my life and since switching to this Pharma Aromasin it is nearly gone (very small pea sized lump that only I would be able to find).
    Bloods confirm my E2 is staying low even on cycle.

    Thanks for everything @Turkish Pharmacy and I look forward to many more years of continued business.

    I agree TP is on point throughout the process! What do you use the Proviron for?

  11. #11
    RThoads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepperz View Post
    I agree TP is on point throughout the process! What do you use the Proviron for?
    I find it helps combat libido issues will on 19-nor.
    also, it greatly lower SHBG so adding it mid-way in cycle boosts cycle and helps prevent plateau from SHBG compensating for high hormone levels.
    Finally, I also feel it help reduce 19-nor and GH gyno a little bit. The AI takes care of Estrogen but I still get a lump from some other factors and proviron seems to help a little while on cycle.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 06:30 PM
  2. Quick review from a small raw order
    By Jas84 in forum Ironlion-labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 08:45 PM
  3. Quick help! Rubber stopper on my gear (pic)
    By the700level in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 04:03 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •