Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GENOTROPIN Pfizer (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection) 36 I.Us

I remember you man!

I have been long time out there my friend...

Feel free to send that my way.

I'd love to run a 6iu 12 month cycle of Geno's.

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I remember you man!
    South American connection. I ordered and received Peso Pesado Vet grade EQ 200mg/ml in 50ml jugs. Great stuff that's still on his list. His list looks very similar to what it looked like back in 2005.
    It doesn't seem like a big deal now, but way back in the early 2000's EQ was available in Mexico but @50mg/ml. If you wanted to run what today is considered a conservative dose of EQ @600mg/ew you'd be whacking a lot of oil..I mean a LOT.
    Today many feel a **** of EQ/ew is where they want to be...and more. When higher mg EQ started to become available it gained popularity. This guys EQ was one of the first I remember seeing and ordering.
    Aristimuqoh used to spend time at getbig. I remember seeing him back on elitefitnes(EF) back in 1999-2000. EF was the spot back then. Many boards were birthed from members at EF back then when they started talking about charging for membership. EF turned out a lot of scamming low lifes. The groomed the group that they turned loose to start evo which is the biggest shithole the Community has to offer...and that's saying a lot considering we also have places like BOP.
    Aristimuqoh used to compete at the highest level in his country. I can't quite remember which S American country he's from? Argentina? Help me out Aris? He has a .com site where his list can be viewed. He's been more active this last year. I saw him most recently at anabolicboard posting things looking like he's trying to drum up biz without paying fees. I'm not taking a cheap shot, Aris, just making an observation. He's got mostly pharm grade gear and gh.
    Like a many, he has a hard time agreeing with the idea of pharmacom being a UGL. I understand that in parts of the world the blitzkrieg advertising campaign has fooled many who have bought into this idea that pcom is human grade. They aren't. They are priced like they are.
    I'll give them credit for the mass spec testing and results...however if its pcom sending products to test it doesn't mean much. The gear sent for testing by members of the Community is what we want to see and base opinions on. Pcom is good but is not human grade.

I wish this stuff didn't cost more than my mortgage every month lol

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I remember you man!
    Funny, ,so do I, drink along time back, that name anyhow .

Wow, what a blast from the past.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    South American connection. I ordered and received Peso Pesado Vet grade EQ 200mg/ml in 50ml jugs. Great stuff that's still on his list. His list looks very similar to what it looked like back in 2005.
    It doesn't seem like a big deal now, but way back in the early 2000's EQ was available in Mexico but @50mg/ml. If you wanted to run what today is considered a conservative dose of EQ @600mg/ew you'd be whacking a lot of oil..I mean a LOT.
    Today many feel a **** of EQ/ew is where they want to be...and more. When higher mg EQ started to become available it gained popularity. This guys EQ was one of the first I remember seeing and ordering.
    Aristimuqoh used to spend time at getbig. I remember seeing him back on elitefitnes(EF) back in 1999-2000. EF was the spot back then. Many boards were birthed from members at EF back then when they started talking about charging for membership. EF turned out a lot of scamming low lifes. The groomed the group that they turned loose to start evo which is the biggest shithole the Community has to offer...and that's saying a lot considering we also have places like BOP.
    Aristimuqoh used to compete at the highest level in his country. I can't quite remember which S American country he's from? Argentina? Help me out Aris? He has a .com site where his list can be viewed. He's been more active this last year. I saw him most recently at anabolicboard posting things looking like he's trying to drum up biz without paying fees. I'm not taking a cheap shot, Aris, just making an observation. He's got mostly pharm grade gear and gh.
    Like a many, he has a hard time agreeing with the idea of pharmacom being a UGL. I understand that in parts of the world the blitzkrieg advertising campaign has fooled many who have bought into this idea that pcom is human grade. They aren't. They are priced like they are.
    I'll give them credit for the mass spec testing and results...however if its pcom sending products to test it doesn't mean much. The gear sent for testing by members of the Community is what we want to see and base opinions on. Pcom is good but is not human grade.
    totally agree with you Bud, I started with anabolics.com back in the 98.. in those days there are not ugl and counterfeits was very unusual... and that's is why I do consider that the 90's was the gold era of american bodybuilding... I think we should let our community know how to differentiate among ug products and pharma grade...I have taged as "pharma grade" the stuff that comes from legal pharmacies directly, from known companies like Lilly, Pfyzer, Organon, Bayer, etc... for example many people does not know that (eq) boldenone undecylinate never has been made legally for humans... only has been made legally for vet grade, that is why many people loved that Peso Pesado, since this was made legally and it could not be underdosed...... I'm based in several south american countries...

Quote Originally Posted by ARISTIMUQOH View Post
    totally agree with you Bud, I started with anabolics.com back in the 98.. in those days there are not ugl and counterfeits was very unusual... and that's is why I do consider that the 90's was the gold era of american bodybuilding... I think we should let our community know how to differentiate among ug products and pharma grade...I have taged as "pharma grade" the stuff that comes from legal pharmacies directly, from known companies like Lilly, Pfyzer, Organon, Bayer, etc... for example many people does not know that (eq) boldenone undecylinate never has been made legally for humans... only has been made legally for vet grade, that is why many people loved that Peso Pesado, since this was made legally and it could not be underdosed...... I'm based in several south american countries...
    In 96 I was getting most of my gear from the racetracks(horse), so I was scoring the big bottles of eq and the famous 30ml jugs of winstrol V

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    In 96 I was getting most of my gear from the racetracks(horse), so I was scoring the big bottles of eq and the famous 30ml jugs of winstrol V
    Attachment 7486

50ml jugs PESO PESADO 200
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PHIL.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	7487  

Quote Originally Posted by ARISTIMUQOH View Post
    Attachment 7486

50ml jugs PESO PESADO 200
    Ahh Ive been wanting to try this for years! Is it available in 50s?

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Ahh I’ve been wanting to try this for years! Is it available in 50’s?
    Yes Sir, it's available in 50's

www.sciroxxonline.com

You'll find here the Genos with domestic delivery https:/www./sciroxxonline.com/home/2...tical-hgh.htmlClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Genos2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	7510
    www.sciroxxonline.com Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Genos2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	7511  
    www.sciroxxonline.com Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Real Genotropin Phyzer you wont see the powder too compact... check up the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJ8HEKIwEo

We've been selling these authentic Genos for years, it's one of our known best sellers, this video will provide a comprehensive review - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1Y...ature=youtu.be

We'll run for the coming week a very special 3+1 deal on the Genotropin HGH - Buy Genotropin Online - https://www.sciroxxonline.com/home/2...tical-hgh.html

You may and should check out here a recent lab test on the Genotropin pens - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...tropin.169686/