Apex Peptides
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Congrats bro! I was hoping everyone was sleeping and I could finish it off myself. I knew I was taking a chance when I put 1. I was counting down the hour till I could post again haha.
    Thanks for always participating

I always see your name a lot with these. I'll start another soon. Was thinking $500 at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger134 View Post
    Nevermind I actually took the time and read the rules lol
    Lazy ass lol

You can do 2 every hour unless a person posts within that hour and then you can post again.

I'll be doing another one soon. Just deciding on the amount.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Congrats bro! I was hoping everyone was sleeping and I could finish it off myself. I knew I was taking a chance when I put 1. I was counting down the hour till I could post again haha.
    Ya know what...! Too f**&en funny, I was asleep, had a horrible day last of a few 12's , but had to grab my car out of impound to say as little about my ragged day, $140.00 but it was only there 4+ hours, had to wait around, Jud came & grabbed me, wasn't even sure in the right shit in give compartment to get it out. Well, that went smoothly, gassed up, decided to stop on way home as I inadvertently passed a place (brewery ) the way I came from impound, place I've frequented fee time, so happy hour had two & ran two brews $5.00 + tip.

Anyhow, battery was low in the phone I went in fell out , I believe I chimed in & placed what ever # fee post back 12, 10 I forget. Woke up sweaty & cold , went to piss, took a look here again when it was like 5 & 4 you & Mick said aNah, ill wait, so.fell.out again for awhile set battery saver first (too lazy & cold to go out to my car N grab charger.

Low n behold , whenever it was I woke again & saw the indicator light on my phone , thought fur sure it'd be dead..!

Refreshed the page saw your one, said whoa, can this be.

Last one, (I honestly thought I had it, "only$ because I thought 1 was the taker, I was off that night too, so checked in & stategized but saw the series pop.up, & sasid awe shit, went and looked At pg 1 re-read .
    Was like well my bad for not thourogly reading & understanding.

Well, so I refreshed the page cuz in thinking no way this is sticking at 1, bamn hit the text field with. 0 /submit , everyone else just have been out Cold.. lol...!

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Congrats!

Now that's a fucking story lol

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Ya know what...! Too f**&en funny, I was asleep, had a horrible day last of a few 12's , but had to grab my car out of impound to say as little about my ragged day, $140.00 but it was only there 4+ hours, had to wait around, Jud came & grabbed me, wasn't even sure in the right shit in give compartment to get it out. Well, that went smoothly, gassed up, decided to stop on way home as I inadvertently passed a place (brewery ) the way I came from impound, place I've frequented fee time, so happy hour had two & ran two brews $5.00 + tip.

Anyhow, battery was low in the phone I went in fell out , I believe I chimed in & placed what ever # fee post back 12, 10 I forget. Woke up sweaty & cold , went to piss, took a look here again when it was like 5 & 4 you & Mick said aNah, ill wait, so.fell.out again for awhile set battery saver first (too lazy & cold to go out to my car N grab charger.

Low n behold , whenever it was I woke again & saw the indicator light on my phone , thought fur sure it'd be dead..!

Refreshed the page saw your one, said whoa, can this be.

Last one, (I honestly thought I had it, "only$ because I thought 1 was the taker, I was off that night too, so checked in & stategized but saw the series pop.up, & sasid awe shit, went and looked At pg 1 re-read .
    Was like well my bad for not thourogly reading & understanding.

Well, so I refreshed the page cuz in thinking no way this is sticking at 1, bamn hit the text field with. 0 /submit , everyone else just have been out Cold.. lol...!

'Size'
    Haha thatís awesome bro that this contest could at-least put a good ending to your shitty day!

It was at number 4 around midnight and I knew if I went to bed Iíd wake up and somebody would have won it so I took the chance that everyone was sleeping and when I put 1 I was counting down the minutes to the hour when I could put 0. I just dozed off and I think I had 12 minutes left when I got your notification that woke me up.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisguyfromok View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank you, & sorry for the difficult read guys we can't edit here, and I tend to try & type fast in his mobile & of course blunder n don't proof read enuff, plus auto-correct (spell ) can be a "cu*T" @ times.
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Congrats man

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Thank you, & sorry for the difficult read guys we can't edit here, and I tend to try & type fast in his mobile & of course blunder n don't proof read enuff, plus auto-correct (spell ) can be a "cu*T" @ times.
    You're human. I don't care about ****mar lol