Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    Arabian's secret.. BAYER, Lilly, Organon, Pfyzer, Serono...

    First Off Thanks Admin

    Now You have the chance to obtein the BEST pharma grade stuff in the world,, THIS IS why the arabian bodybuilders are the best at this moment....


    Click here http://aristimuqoh.com/product-tag/pharma-grade/


    PS. Dont miss the special coupon....

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    35
    Welcome!

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    68
    Great to have ya

    ☇FLASH LAB REP☇

  4. #4
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    295
    Welcome

  5. #5
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,911
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Welcome
    Welcome.

    Edit payment info, J
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

  6. #6
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ARISTIMUQOH View Post
    First Off Thanks Admin

    Now You have the chance to obtein the BEST pharma grade stuff in the world,, THIS IS why the arabian bodybuilders are the best at this moment....


    Click here http://aristimuqoh.com/product-tag/pharma-grade/


    PS. Dont miss the special coupon....


    Payment: Bitcoins or USA Bank (Domestic transaction)
    What's the special coupon brother?



  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    What's the special coupon brother?
    Hey Bud,
    The t-prop coupon is 10 amps of testosterone propionate 100mg/amp for free with your order

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by ARISTIMUQOH View Post
    Hey Bud,
    The t-prop coupon is 10 amps of testosterone propionate 100mg/amp for free with your order
    Thanks man may have to check out the GH soon

  9. #9
    MS veteran Gold Fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    45
    This guy has been in the game forever. I remember being on boards in the 90’s and seeing him everywhere. His gear is legit & OTC legal where he is. He’s always had unique products. I still have no idea how to pronounce his name correctly!�� Welcome, old friend!

  10. #10
    Member Urban Meyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Fin View Post
    This guy has been in the game forever. I remember being on boards in the 90’s and seeing him everywhere. His gear is legit & OTC legal where he is. He’s always had unique products. I still have no idea how to pronounce his name correctly!�� Welcome, old friend!
    I ordered from him over 11 years ago.. I can't even remember what board it was from.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Fin View Post
    This guy has been in the game forever. I remember being on boards in the 90’s and seeing him everywhere. His gear is legit & OTC legal where he is. He’s always had unique products. I still have no idea how to pronounce his name correctly!�� Welcome, old friend!
    Thanks Bud

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    I ordered from him over 11 years ago.. I can't even remember what board it was from.
    It was 2005 or 2006 when I ordered and the board was the now defunct anabolicmuscle.co*. I ordered and received 2 or 3 of Peso Pesada Vet grade EQ. It was one of the first times I used EQ that was more than 50mg/ml. Its 200mg/ml and in 50ml jugs. He offers the same product today!

  13. #13
    Rep Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,911
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    It was 2005 or 2006 when I ordered and the board was the now defunct anabolicmuscle.co*. I ordered and received 2 or 3 of Peso Pesada Vet grade EQ. It was one of the first times I used EQ that was more than 50mg/ml. Its 200mg/ml and in 50ml jugs. He offers the same product today!
    That stuff looks insane. In a good way.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    That stuff looks insane. In a good way.
    Thanks Bud

  15. #15
    Add in your cart 10 ml Euro Sustanon for FREE with coupon code: eurosust

    http://aristimuqoh.com/product/euros...europharmlabs/

  16. #16
    GENOTROPIN® Pfizer (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection) 36 I.U’s
    Attachment 6141

Similar Threads

  1. Eli Lilly Humatrope is back in stock!!!
    By domestic-supply in forum Us DomesticSupply
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 09:25 PM
  2. Info on using HCG - Ovitrelle 6500 IU by Merck Serono.
    By pharmacist in forum Pharmacist
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 02:50 AM
  3. Lilly slin pin
    By Mountain-Man in forum Pictures of Gear
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2016, 07:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •