Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla log

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Had a chest and tri session earlier this morning followed up by 40 minutes on the elliptical.
    I really need to re-evaluate my diet I am eating clean and busting my ass with cardio but the weight has stalled . I guess I will lower my food portions but I’m fucking starving as it is .
    Do a 3 or 7 day recall and be honest when putting every piece of food and drink on paper

Alright new day and 30 minutes of fasted cardio on the elliptical is done . I was frustrated yesterday since I really didn’t drop any weight this week even when I raised my cardio . Well I have also been off work all week kind of doing stuff around the house but mostly sitting on my ass when I would normally be burning a lot more calories throughout the day. I will be lowering the food to adjust and get back going in the right direction.

Alright new day and 30 minutes of fasted cardio on the elliptical is done . I was frustrated yesterday since I really didn’t drop any weight this week even when I raised my cardio . Well I have also been off work all week kind of doing stuff around the house but mostly sitting on my ass when I would normally be burning a lot more calories throughout the day. I will be lowering the food to adjust and get back going in the right direction.
    I know it sounds simple and stupid, but are you still noticing physical changes? Can you look In the mirror and see changes being made? Do your pants feel looser, shirts feel tighter? I know those are simple things, but you might be getting frustrated when you're doing well. Try taking a picture every 2-3 days and comparing them. Just another thought

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    I know it sounds simple and stupid, but are you still noticing physical changes? Can you look In the mirror and see changes being made? Do your pants feel looser, shirts feel tighter? I know those are simple things, but you might be getting frustrated when you're doing well. Try taking a picture every 2-3 days and comparing them. Just another thought
    I agree with this! I have seen this many times especially when on tren. Your body may be recomping and you don't notice because your focus is on the scale. If you want diet help bro post up the current plan and I'm sure we can help you out.

Wat up frank ...happy saturday

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Wat up frank ...happy saturday
    Happy Saturday bro

Motherís Day weekend was full of food and I skipped the gym yesterday but I am back at it today . I did some abs and 25 minutes fasted cardio on the treadmill. I am 217 this morning only 8 lbs down really no difference but thought I would put up a pic to try and hold myself accountable
    Attached Images Attached Images

I say get a solid diet plan in place bro and finish this off strong. I know its not for everyone but I eat the same foods at the same times each day. This allows me to track progress or lack there of and make adjustments accordingly. Just stick to it all week with the mindset you get a cheat meal at the end of the week...kinda helps mentally.

Any idea of what your macro's are currently?

No clue on the macros

No clue on the macros
    Makes it hard to dial things in. Download one of the apps to track food and start tracking (honestly) for a few days to see where your currently at. If it were me and your wanting to cut then I would go lower carbs and medium fats. Maybe something along the lines of 260protien/200carbs/60fats to start and hold for 3wks time before adjusting. Even there carbs may be a little to high but its a good starting point unless you want faster results then take those carbs down to 150g per day.

Hit fasted cardio yesterday before work and than shoulders and a quick cardio session afterwards. I was just under 215 this morning when I woke up so couple of more pounds off .im hoping being back to work will help with the weight loss.

Wat up frank ....its thursday lol