Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Dupper Moderator Mighty-Mouse's Avatar
    Bro like I have always said your legs are fucking legit!!!!

I will bust my fucking ass until I get mine somewhat like that! Keep that shit up

Beer Me!

It looks like you have the higher set calves but you developed them nicely. Was it a struggle? I have the high set and man its a bitch adding size. They just seem to want to shred up instead of growing much. Anyway your wheels look awesome and that avatar your arms are INSANE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Bro like I have always said your legs are fucking legit!!!!

I will bust my fucking ass until I get mine somewhat like that! Keep that shit up
    Thank you, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    It looks like you have the higher set calves but you developed them nicely. Was it a struggle? I have the high set and man its a bitch adding size. They just seem to want to shred up instead of growing much. Anyway your wheels look awesome and that avatar your arms are INSANE.
    Thanks, brother. I gave up on training calves a couple years ago. It was a slow and miserable process adding size to my calves. I tried everything over the years, low reps/heavy weight, high reps/low weight, 100 rep sets, super slow reps, drop sets, etc. I used to pound my calves into oblivion 2-3 times a week. I would limp around with DOMs from one calve session to the next, my calves were constantly sore. During that time I managed to get them up to 18.5" at their largest. Now, they are right around 18" not training them at all so I gave up. It's just not worth it to invest all that time and pain into them for a measly half an inch.

Impressive wheels brother! And your routine is sick too

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Massive where do you find pants to cover those
    Maybe the big and tall menís store hahaha. Seriously that is impressive work and my own legs canít grow for shit considering I had serious leg injuries over the years but I still keep at it.
    Persistence is strength