Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    How Can I Contact to Admin or Super Mod please

    Plz help! i cant PM. It says need 20 posts before PM
    I want information for advertise and sponsorship plz
    [email protected]
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    88
    Well you canít make 18 posts that arenít crap!! Just so you can PM??



  3. #3
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,422
    Rep Power
    10
    I sent you an email.

  4. #4
    Member twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by james laser View Post
    Plz help! i cant PM. It says need 20 posts before PM
    I want information for advertise and sponsorship plz
    [email protected]
    Thanks in advance
    How could you be looking for sponsorship and you can't even make 18 post? Really let me become a sponsor but I don't want to mingle with the community get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,678
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    How could you be looking for sponsorship and you can't even make 18 post? Really let me become a sponsor but I don't want to mingle with the community get the fuck out of here with that bullshit
    Bingo!



  6. #6
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    How could you be looking for sponsorship and you can't even make 18 post? Really let me become a sponsor but I don't want to mingle with the community get the fuck out of here with that bullshit
    Hey hey hey lol. It's Thursday. Chill out ☺

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    79
    Come on guys...
    20 posts is a lot of work...


  8. #8
    M&S Veteran Mighty-Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    3,241
    Rep Power
    119
    It's not new source Friday yet


    Beer Me!

  9. #9
    M&S Veteran Mighty-Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    3,241
    Rep Power
    119
    We only accept apps on Friday fucks wrong with u


    Beer Me!

  10. #10
    HghGear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I sent you an email.
    I guess you are the man for money. So far others are just humiliating people
    Can you also send an email about how to become a long term sponsor on your forum.
    I would be happy if you send email directly to me
    [email protected]

    I dont have time for making posts
    I hope this message finds you

  11. #11
    M&S Veteran TripleOvertime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by HghGear View Post
    I guess you are the man for money. So far others are just humiliating people
    Can you also send an email about how to become a long term sponsor on your forum.
    I would be happy if you send email directly to me
    [email protected]

    I dont have time for making posts
    I hope this message finds you
    If you don't have time to make a few posts, then how do you plan on answering our questions and supplying answers about your products in your subforum if you were to be a sponsor here?

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    777
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    If you don't have time to make a few posts, then how do you plan on answering our questions and supplying answers about your products in your subforum if you were to be a sponsor here?
    that is exactly what I was thinking

  13. #13
    Member twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    275
    I really hope your not a media bottle donkey piss slinger ...seems many people all of sudden wanna sell shit gh and oils ...if you dont brew your own shit your time here will be short ....we can easily find out whos buyin bulk media bottle pre brewed shit and throwin it in vials then slappin a label on it ....

Similar Threads

  1. welcome Poohbear as super-mod
    By D-RED in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-16-2015, 03:05 PM
  2. Welcome vanillagorilla1971 as Super Mod
    By D-RED in forum Muscle and Science Announcements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 04:41 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •