Apex Peptides

Thread: Trest 151

Trest 151

What to expect and how much for eod inj

Can you give a little more detail to your question? What to expect leaves the door open to a lot of things.

Nobody can answer that question

Well Iíve probably done 100 cycles in my lifetime Iím 46 but never done tren or trest so is it going to pack on more size with less fat or more water retention and what would be the b st dosage Iím on cruise 250 test with s-23 SARM at the moment Iím 510 225 about 15% body fat have dnp on the way also

It all depends on your diet and hormones. You could take it and get several different results. I’m not trying to be a dick or give you a short answer, but that’s about the most honest answer you’re going to get. If your diet is right and you keep your hormones in check you should get some nice lean gains.

No one on here knows your body better than you. At 100 plus cycles, the make up of the trest 151 is listed so you know they are short esters so you would pin EOD. We also know the make up are all made to make you leaner and harder. So it has M-Tren, hows your blood pressure and are you running any other blood pressure manipulating oral? Most your mast p, Tren a and Test prop are 100 mg per ml. Your body might need a cc of test prop with a cc of the trest 151 or even 1.5 cc. But at that point you could just use his test prop/Tren a/mast p/npp blend and run it EOD and still get great results while bringing down the BF% and growing through the diet.

I could be wrong though. Some of these other guys are definitely more knowledgeable than me in the gear department and the effect it has on you

It does depend alot on diet and training as to what effects you get. It is similar to taking tren and mast. I like the added trest and mtren myself. I get super veiny and harder muscles. I have ran the 151 blend three times now and got great results everytime. It is a great summer time cut blend but with the right diet could be used to bulk. I use eq or deca to bulk. So if your diet is geared for weight loss this compound will keep you strong and help to get muscles harder and that cut look. With the right diet of course.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]