Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cruise for a good long time (at least 16+ weeks on TRT dosage -- if it were myself I would cruise longer after so long on some harsh compounds such as tren) and let your body recover.
    Get all your health markers in check and just focus on holding your gains with and work and good diet while you mainly work towards addressing any concerns on your blood work.

No matter what, bog cycle, small cycle, cruising etc -- always check your blood work a couple times a year.
    It is very small cost to catch and address issues vs to cost of suffering a health problem.

The hormone panel to males is a good place to start:
    https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...4&search=#1033

I get that a couple times a year if/when I need to see Lipids, sensitive E2, thyriod, and PSA etc...

In addition, and I am not exaggerating here, I get the hormone planel for women (smaller less expensive panel) any time I change dosages or compounds (after they reach stable levels) and/or every 8 to 12 weeks in general just to monitor health markers:
    https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...4&search=#1032

From time to time I add specific test such as vitamin D levels or Ferritin (I have to check ferritin because I donate blood OFTEN to control RBC/Hematocrit).

Trust me brother, it is important and well worth it -- I have caught some big issues and tackled them (hopefully) before it had a long term impact on my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock1515 View Post
    Achilles, Twisted,
    No I sure don't. Y'all have me worried a bit lol. Although I knew it was dumb to run so long from the beginning. I've just never been so ripped in my life so it was/is hard to stop and I dread the consequences of stopping as well. I posted a couple more questions in response to what you said but didn't specifically reply to you so I don't know if it alerts you or not. New to forum obviously. Thanks for all your help. And thanks everyone else too.
    If you drop everything but keep your test at 200 weekly and keep your clean calories you won't lose much I usually drop a little water but I keep most of my gains also giving your receptors a break for a while when you do go back you blow past any little bit you lost. Your health is super important remember it's a marathon not a sprint brother! Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    At this point stop taking deca because you gave your body no time off and switched right to a 19-nor. Cruise on 200ish mg of text and do that for awhile.
    110% agree. I made this mistake once and the gyno sides were 10x worse and I didnt want to add more anti-e or go to the kill switch Aromasin and risk screwing everything up. Jump down to TrT dose for a minute and go back into high gear. Some actually use clomid or hcg to stimulate "tickle" the testies, not sure if this works or is a wifetale. If anyone has knowledge on this please chime in!

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks everyone for the advice.
    Rthoads that was very informative and helpful. I will certainly do as you described.
    Nsane I appreciate your advice as well. Good to know if I cruise on 200 I won't lose all my progress because damn I sure don't want to. I put a lot of work in to get to this point. I have to remember it is a marathon for sure because I'm all about the sprint sometimes.
    Alpha, thank you as well. It's awesome to have a place like this to talk to experienced people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lock1515 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the advice.
    Rthoads that was very informative and helpful. I will certainly do as you described.
    Nsane I appreciate your advice as well. Good to know if I cruise on 200 I won't lose all my progress because damn I sure don't want to. I put a lot of work in to get to this point. I have to remember it is a marathon for sure because I'm all about the sprint sometimes.
    Alpha, thank you as well. It's awesome to have a place like this to talk to experienced people.
    Trust me man quality gains made over time are way better than fast gains. People don’t realize that allowing your muscle to develop with time is a better quality and looking muscle than one built overnight. Time will be your friend when it comes to your looks.