Apex Peptides
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 215
  1. #161
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    39
    11/22
    11/23
    12/21



  2. #162
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    31
    May 3rd
    July 22nd
    July 28th



  3. #163
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    67
    Fuck! The same person has been within 1 day 3 times now lol. I'll give a hint. It's between may 1st and August 30th

  4. #164
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Fuck! The same person has been within 1 day 3 times now lol. I'll give a hint. It's between may 1st and August 30th
    Damn you disarm! You threw out that hint after I posted and have to wait till tomorrow to post! Haha and I know the day now guaranteed!!! 🤦🏻*♂️ haha oh well I just enjoy playing these contest and dont really care if I win, I still have fun.



  5. #165
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    21
    5/9 , 5/11 or 7/2

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    24
    7/21
    5/4
    5/13


  7. #167
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Damn you disarm! You threw out that hint after I posted and have to wait till tomorrow to post! Haha and I know the day now guaranteed!!! ����*♂️ haha oh well I just enjoy playing these contest and don’t really care if I win, I still have fun.
    Haha I. Know. Now look. There's people who didn't even try till now. It's been like 4 of us and now we'll lose lol

  8. #168
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Haha I. Know. Now look. There's people who didn't even try till now. It's been like 4 of us and now we'll lose lol
    Story of my life bro, a day late and a dollar short............



  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    24
    Lol I've posted 4 times in this, the hint just helped. Planned on splitting with the person who was close twice if I win.


  10. #170
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    Lol I've posted 4 times in this, the hint just helped. Planned on splitting with the person who was close twice if I win.
    Ah fuck you bro. Typical rebuttal from a typical breh.

    Lol jk

  11. #171
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Haha I. Know. Now look. There's people who didn't even try till now. It's been like 4 of us and now we'll lose lol
    I didn't even know there was a contest until this morning when I was pursuing the forums ... chalk it up to I guess some of us are just slow? Lol

  12. #172
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    I didn't even know there was a contest until this morning when I was pursuing the forums ... chalk it up to I guess some of us are just slow? Lol
    Just givingyou guys a hardtime. Don't be such a girl scout. Lol

  13. #173
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    Just givingyou guys a hardtime. Don't be such a girl scout. Lol
    It was just an honest reply ... maybe you should join the girl scout troop with me? Lol !

  14. #174
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,485
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    It was just an honest reply ... maybe you should join the girl scout troop with me? Lol !
    No I can't. Only the boy scouts since it's gender neutral now. Fact. Google that

  15. #175
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    69
    Damn man...
    So here we go again!!
    05/05 (Maybe a little Cinco de Mayo action)
    07/25
    07/27
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Fuck! The same person has been within 1 day 3 times now lol. I'll give a hint. It's between may 1st and August 30th

  16. #176
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,592
    Rep Power
    67
    Lol nope. Not yet!

  17. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    24
    7/29
    7/27
    5/2



  18. #178
    M&S Veteran kingsmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    592
    Rep Power
    21
    5/16 , 5/17 and 5/19

  19. #179
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    69
    It's after midnight so here we go again and also, FML in advance lol
    08/15
    08/17
    07/30


  20. #180
    M&S Veteran BonesM80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    378
    Rep Power
    31
    May 8th
    July 13th
    July 23rd



Similar Threads

  1. Free Gear Testing Giveaway
    By Uncle Z. in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 07:36 PM
  2. $1000 Holiday peptide Giveaway
    By purchasepeptides in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM
  3. Purchasepeptides $1000 peptide/chem Holiday Giveaway Contest
    By purchasepeptides in forum HGH - Peptides and research chemicals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:32 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •