Apex Peptides

Hgh serum G-Tropin

Got hgh serum couple weeks ago got 2 kits g-tropin very impressed with results but dont have to many sides

Were you wanting sides ? What is your dosage and did you start using these after another brand

No was speaking in general I know sides really mean nothing dosent tell you how potent and good your hgh is but I'm satisfied with g-tropin I ran 2 kits 2 1/2iu morning 2 1/2iu before bed 7 days week. I fucked myself and gave my buddy a couple vials cause he ran out and fell short for IGF test which was really curious to see where levels were at. I have Medicare kit I'm gunna run soon. Yes I did switch from another brand I took 2 weeks off and started g-tropin and now I just switched again to another brand I'm running now which I'll do hgh serum and IGF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Were you wanting sides ? What is your dosage and did you start using these after another brand

I think sides are overrated. Iíve had more sides from GH peptides like numb hands and deep sleep then Iíve had from GH. But Iíve had better results from GH and they tested better. Some people are just more sensitive to certain products sides. But I think it no way equates to more sides better product.

Great feed back from everyone.. Side will vary.. I get more sides from CJC Dac compared to HGH.. its hit or miss..

Jimmy, you are a solid and a man of you word, I have nothing but great respect for you..

People, Jimmy sworn he'd do this test by the book, like text book and beyond, and here are the results... this is what happens when people KNOW what they are doing and how to test... GREAT WORK JIMMY..

Thank you brutha!

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Great feed back from everyone.. Side will vary.. I get more sides from CJC Dac compared to HGH.. its hit or miss..

Jimmy, you are a solid and a man of you word, I have nothing but great respect for you..

People, Jimmy sworn he'd do this test by the book, like text book and beyond, and here are the results... this is what happens when people KNOW what they are doing and how to test... GREAT WORK JIMMY..

Thank you brutha!
    Thank you for the kind words means alot coming from you. You have been nothing but helpful through the whole process from placing the order, and walking me through the process on how to make sure the testing is done correctly there really is alot that goes into it to make sure you get accurate numbers. Your full with alot of info you really know your shit and I've learned alot from you yes I rep for someone else and purchased these products before I came his rep and gave you my word I would follow through no matter what but I am pretty upset with myself cause I really wanted to check IGF levels but the nice guy that I am my buddy ran out so I gave him a couple vials and screwed myself cause I fell short but I will purchase some more and do the IGF cause I'm curious what they are. I just want to help the community to show if it's a good source with good products it should be known cause we all have the same goal and that's getting good quality products which you guys have. Oh forgot to mention your T3 is also on point cause my thyroid was out of wack I was taking to much so if guys are looking for t3 PSL is def good to go. Thanks again vision for all your help your def a solid brother