Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I thought I'd switch it up this cycle and try pinning delts and quads in a rotation. Fuck that. I pinned my quad and have been walking like Frankenstein for a couple days. Must've not gotten deep enough and some leaked out. Gonna stick with delts and glutes

I did pin the test by itself (glute) and it goes in smooth

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Nice! From the looks of it you'll be happy brother.

I've finally made up my mind on what I'm running lol
    The layout is this every week for 20 weeks -
    Test e-500 (1-20)
    Test p 400 (1-2) to Kickstart
    Npp- 400 (1-10)
    EQ - 800 (1-20)

Halfway through I'm gonna switch to bgs test c but will have bloods pulled after a month to see how the spectrum test was.

What's your plan man?
    Nice bro haven't seen anybody try the EQ out yet I was thinking about the acetate but not sure I can fit it in cause that's 2ml EOD gotta run it high to reap the full benefits. You have a nice cycle your gunna love it you wont be disappointed. I know I know your thinking ok Jimmy I get it your gunna say all his products are g2G cause your his rep which isn't true alot of guys forget the whole point of repping for a source is to make sure everything is running smooth and the products are what they say they are at the end of the day I'm here for you guys to make sure your happy with your products and if there are any issues they must be addressed appropriately and if there are products that aren't good I'll be the first one to tell you. Enjoy bro I'll be following

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Well I just got a couple bottles of prop to try. So I believe my game plan will just be 1cc pd for 20 days to get an overall assessment of the product.
    Cos, that's actually what I was goingto suggest. I would run his product alone for afew weeks to get a more true assessment of his product. If you run other brand products, you won't get areal opinion for his log. Just my 2 cents. Other wise good luck with the cycle

So I thought I'd switch it up this cycle and try pinning delts and quads in a rotation. Fuck that. I pinned my quad and have been walking like Frankenstein for a couple days. Must've not gotten deep enough and some leaked out. Gonna stick with delts and glutes

I did pin the test by itself (glute) and it goes in smooth
    There are a lot of nerves in your quad. It's way more important to aspirate when pinning quads. The first couple of pins suck, but then pinning quads becomes much easier.
    I've been through what you're going through. I'm def a fan pf pinning glutes over quads!!

Yeah. It would be 700 a week for about 3 weeks. I'm going to run it solo for this assessment. It will be just enough time to assess the prop. It should work out well.
    There ya go man its atleast a way to see if it's decent stuff. Does that come out to 700 a week?

There are a lot of nerves in your quad. It's way more important to aspirate when pinning quads. The first couple of pins suck, but then pinning quads becomes much easier.
    I've been through what you're going through. I'm def a fan pf pinning glutes over quads!!
    I aspirated and everything I think it was cause I had a 3/4 instead of an inch. My knee was swollen so bad for 3 days till that oil settled.

I may have to try it again but the delts and glutes are easy enough so why switch a good thing lol

Yeah. It would be 700 a week for about 3 weeks. I'm going to run it solo for this assessment. It will be just enough time to assess the prop. It should work out well.
    With a 700 dose how much AI are you using? I start noticing sides at 500 I can't imagine 700