Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Well men i just ordered up blood tests from privatemdlabs. I'm going to get down there sometime next week. Looking like Thursday. I've been pinning 250 mon/Thurs. Should Monday night be my last pin? That would be about 55 hours or so after last pin when bloods are pulled.

Always down for some blood test results!!

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Well men i just ordered up blood tests from privatemdlabs. I'm going to get down there sometime next week. Looking like Thursday. I've been pinning 250 mon/Thurs. Should Monday night be my last pin? That would be about 55 hours or so after last pin when bloods are pulled.
    Yeah bro that will work. Tip usually does 48 hours, so Wednesday morning if you pinned Monday am. I usually rock pin Thursday pm then bloods Monday am so itís more like 84 hours, but I do that because itís what I do for my trt doc and I keep it consistent to compare. But if youíre doing some combo where youíd be pulling bloods 55 after (I struggled to figure out what the timing was there haha with pins on Monday and Thursday) youíll be good. Thanks for getting bloods.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Nice bro thanks for taking the time and ***** to do this it's much appreciated. Ya like fitraver said you could do it close to 48hrs after last pin for test e and cyp. There are different protocols and I go by the 48hr after last pin I've always done it like that so I can compare to different brands to where my levels should be. Can't wait to see your going to be happy brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Yeah bro that will work. Tip usually does 48 hours, so Wednesday morning if you pinned Monday am. I usually rock pin Thursday pm then bloods Monday am so itís more like 84 hours, but I do that because itís what I do for my trt doc and I keep it consistent to compare. But if youíre doing some combo where youíd be pulling bloods 55 after (I struggled to figure out what the timing was there haha with pins on Monday and Thursday) youíll be good. Thanks for getting bloods.
    Bro how bad is it we both tried figuring out the 55ish hours thing without luck. I just put a random number cause my head started to hurt lol I understand the jist of the 48ish hours after though

Bro how bad is it we both tried figuring out the 55ish hours thing without luck. I just put a random number cause my head started to hurt lol I understand the jist of the 48ish hours after though
    Hahaha yeah I just figured you had to it out the wrong number lmao
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

If you give me the compound and dose along with last pin before blood draw I will help you guessamate results