Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 49 to 55 of 55
  1. #49
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    38
    Well men i just ordered up blood tests from privatemdlabs. I'm going to get down there sometime next week. Looking like Thursday. I've been pinning 250 mon/Thurs. Should Monday night be my last pin? That would be about 55 hours or so after last pin when bloods are pulled.



  2. #50
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,391
    Rep Power
    274
    Always down for some blood test results!!

  3. #51
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,932
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Well men i just ordered up blood tests from privatemdlabs. I'm going to get down there sometime next week. Looking like Thursday. I've been pinning 250 mon/Thurs. Should Monday night be my last pin? That would be about 55 hours or so after last pin when bloods are pulled.
    Yeah bro that will work. Tip usually does 48 hours, so Wednesday morning if you pinned Monday am. I usually rock pin Thursday pm then bloods Monday am so itís more like 84 hours, but I do that because itís what I do for my trt doc and I keep it consistent to compare. But if youíre doing some combo where youíd be pulling bloods 55 after (I struggled to figure out what the timing was there haha with pins on Monday and Thursday) youíll be good. Thanks for getting bloods.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  4. #52
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Well men i just ordered up blood tests from privatemdlabs. I'm going to get down there sometime next week. Looking like Thursday. I've been pinning 250 mon/Thurs. Should Monday night be my last pin? That would be about 55 hours or so after last pin when bloods are pulled.
    Nice bro thanks for taking the time and ***** to do this it's much appreciated. Ya like fitraver said you could do it close to 48hrs after last pin for test e and cyp. There are different protocols and I go by the 48hr after last pin I've always done it like that so I can compare to different brands to where my levels should be. Can't wait to see your going to be happy brother.


  5. #53
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Yeah bro that will work. Tip usually does 48 hours, so Wednesday morning if you pinned Monday am. I usually rock pin Thursday pm then bloods Monday am so itís more like 84 hours, but I do that because itís what I do for my trt doc and I keep it consistent to compare. But if youíre doing some combo where youíd be pulling bloods 55 after (I struggled to figure out what the timing was there haha with pins on Monday and Thursday) youíll be good. Thanks for getting bloods.
    Bro how bad is it we both tried figuring out the 55ish hours thing without luck. I just put a random number cause my head started to hurt lol I understand the jist of the 48ish hours after though



  6. #54
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,932
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Bro how bad is it we both tried figuring out the 55ish hours thing without luck. I just put a random number cause my head started to hurt lol I understand the jist of the 48ish hours after though
    Hahaha yeah I just figured you had to it out the wrong number lmao
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  7. #55
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,113
    Rep Power
    244
    If you give me the compound and dose along with last pin before blood draw I will help you guessamate results

Similar Threads

  1. c0smic's IronLion HGH log
    By c0smicking94 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-09-2018, 11:07 AM
  2. c0smic's 1st log
    By c0smicking94 in forum Training Journals/Logs
    Replies: 645
    Last Post: 12-28-2017, 06:36 PM
  3. Roids24 log info
    By stonhous3535 in forum Roids24
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-24-2017, 11:40 AM
  4. AnabolicNut's ROIDS24 Sponsored Log
    By AnabolicNut in forum Roids24
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 09:20 AM
  5. BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS products at Roids24
    By Roids24 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •