Apex Peptides

Thread: Anticipating TD

Anticipating TD

Okay, got my gear ordered from a source here on MS. Now, to get an appointment set up for pre bloods and see how the gear will perform.
    This will be the first time in over 20 years that I have ran anything so I am pretty excited to get my diet / gym regimens worked up.
    As I stated before ... I am going to post up before and after bloods and a progress journal.

Looking forward to seeing your progress and results!

Looking forward to results ...whos did gear did pick up ?

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Looking forward to results ...whos did gear did pick up ?
    I picked up some items through UGfreak. I decided on Para Pharma Test C250 , Anavar, Anastrozol and some Tamoxifen just to be on the safe side.

After more research I am thinking I should have ordered some Aromasin as well.
    I might try to pick that up through a different board sponsor just to try to expand experience with sources.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    I picked up some items through UGfreak. I decided on Para Pharma Test C250 , Anavar, Anastrozol and some Tamoxifen just to be on the safe side.
    Ugf are solid good choice brother...I ran a couple of there oils and it was smooth no complaints here ....keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Ugf are solid good choice brother...I ran a couple of there oils and it was smooth no complaints here ....keep us posted
    After quite a bit of research, I felt pretty confident with placing an order with them.
    And I do appreciate and value your feedback of your personal experience with UG.
    Like I said, I am excited to finally run some gear after 20 years but at the same time I am a little nervous. I just can't wait until I am about 4 or 5 weeks in and start seeing some results.
    Once again, thanks for the response / input!