Apex Peptides

Hgh subq VS intermuscular inject?

Hey guys I've been talking to some guys and researching the difference in subq VS intermuscular while doing hgh I've been doing hgh for oast 6 months and all subq I've tried a bunch of different variations AM shots, afternoon shots, pm shots, middle of the night and really haven't noticed a difference but I did notice better results with more frequent shots throughout the day. I was told don't split shots unless it's 4iu or more now my quesrion is has anybody done intermuscular shots and seen a difference maybe even with your IGF levels? Thanks any feedback is much appreciated.

I have read and known people to do these. Some report a difference in igf levels and the bioavailability of the hgh, but the best way is to get blood work done right now for sub q, then do IM For a month and then get it done again and see if there is any difference with no increase in dosage. Everything works differently for everyone, so why not try it

I do IM pre/post workout because I read that it gets into the system faster IM and I want to try to overlap peak levels with my humalog.
    Upon waking and right before bed I just do SQ because I am not concerned with timing and peak plasma levels as much (I only use slin at the workout).
    I do not know if one way is better for igf or not.

Ya you hear of all techniques and what is best sometimes I think people complicate things when they don't have to be. I just started new hgh gunna go for IGF in like 4 weeks see where it's at if it's high 400s or 500s doing subq I might just stick with that cause how much higher is it gunna get. idk we will see I might try it out only time will tell. Thanks for feed back