Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Test td

  1. #1
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10

    Test td

    Got a few vials of test from pharmacom looks pretty good. I used some of the test p and so far no pip and itís pretty thin. Hopefully this stuff makes me look like the hulk lol.
    C31A2A8F-BE33-4679-BD6B-8F60AD425062.jpg

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    68
    Looks good man. Thanks for posting. If you use the Viagra make sure to use protection. Don't want another baby Achilles running around lol

  3. #3
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    81
    Nice TD Achilles

  4. #4
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    Looks good man. Thanks for posting. If you use the Viagra make sure to use protection. Don't want another baby Achilles running around lol
    I probably won’t ever use it man, I ain’t trying to end up in the hospital hahaha.

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I probably won’t ever use it man, I ain’t trying to end up in the hospital hahaha.
    I laughed again when I saw this lol. Are you feeling 100% yet?

  6. #6
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10
    So I was using the test p for a few weeks and I definitely liked it. I never got any pip from it in my quads, chest, or delts. I was just cruising on it so I was only taking 1/2cc eod, but switching from e to p was a nice change.

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran Thisguyfromok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    50
    What size pin do you use for your chest?


  8. #8
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisguyfromok View Post
    What size pin do you use for your chest?
    I use a 29x1/2 just about everywhere. I only use a 25g in my glutes when I need to pin more than 1cc.

  9. #9
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I use a 29x1/2 just about everywhere. I only use a 25g in my glutes when I need to pin more than 1cc.
    Now ya got me curious....Jus where at in your chest do you pin it? Man that jus freaks me pit thinkin bou it. Especially with my lil bird chest. I think a 1/2" pin will go right into my heart bahahaha

  10. #10
    M&S Veteran Thisguyfromok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    50
    Lol I have the bird chest to bro I did it with a insulin pin and hit each pec 3 other 4 times but it hurt like hell. I was asking because I'd like to pin just I have a small chest and I nervous to use a bigger point


  11. #11
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Now ya got me curious....Jus where at in your chest do you pin it? Man that jus freaks me pit thinkin bou it. Especially with my lil bird chest. I think a 1/2" pin will go right into my heart bahahaha
    Hahaha you will be ok man. As for where now I just find a good spot that has muscle and go for it, but before I would go about two fingers above my nipple.

  12. #12
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Hahaha you will be ok man. As for where now I just find a good spot that has muscle and go for it, but before I would go about two fingers above my nipple.
    How does this look bro? This is a new phone so i had to go look up this site again. I use to have it saved, now i do again lol..... http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm

  13. #13
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    How does this look bro? This is a new phone so i had to go look up this site again. I use to have it saved, now i do again lol..... http://spotinjections.com/index3.htm
    Looks good to me man. You will be fine with it if you try it out. I would say start off with 1/2cc at first.

  14. #14
    Rep Blash74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    845
    Rep Power
    47
    I made the mistake one time while pinning my chest about a year ago. Have done it 100s of times. I leaned forward to insert the pin then not thinking I stretched back with the pin in still. The fucker was stuck in my muscle fibers pretty good. I had to yank on it pretty hard to get it out. So definitely don't move around much after starting. But it is a great place to pin. 1 to 1/2 cc is painless.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

  15. #15
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,171
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Looks good to me man. You will be fine with it if you try it out. I would say start off with 1/2cc at first.
    Sounds like a plan. Ill give it a try once i go back to cruise. Trying to get the balls to do more spots than jus glutes an quads. Im half tempted to have one of my bros pin my Traps lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    I made the mistake one time while pinning my chest about a year ago. Have done it 100s of times. I leaned forward to insert the pin then not thinking I stretched back with the pin in still. The fucker was stuck in my muscle fibers pretty good. I had to yank on it pretty hard to get it out. So definitely don't move around much after starting. But it is a great place to pin. 1 to 1/2 cc is painless.
    Damn brother lol. Ill make sure not to make that mistake.

  16. #16
    M&S Veteran Disarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,596
    Rep Power
    68
    This is always good to hear. Glad you liked it. We have 2 more brands now and maybe even more news soon

    I'm about to do a contest so a lucky couple people can try some stuff out

Similar Threads

  1. Test prop to jumpstart test e cycle?
    By czarben in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Questions on test, free test and est.
    By Lucholos in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:11 AM
  4. Test your test?
    By gnutz in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:36 PM
  5. Test prop with Test E and Tren E cycle
    By da11 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 07:16 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •