Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 46 of 46

Thread: Small td

  1. #37
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lol Damn Achilles, it doesn't look like you've been slackin at all man. Even at what you may think is your worst, its far better than what my best will ever be hahahaha. Lookin monsterous brother
    Shit man you’re a beast you can pass me up no problem at all. I just do this for fun lol.

  2. #38
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Shit man you’re a beast you can pass me up no problem at all. I just do this for fun lol.
    Lmao you are to kind big guy. Ill never be an ifbb pro an im ok with that. Im actually very happy to be where im currently at. I still have a ton of work to do. Tryin to focus more on my chest. Its always been one of my lacking parts. I have bird chest syndrome lmao. Thinkin bou hittin it twice a week. Evrytime i bench, instead of my chest growin my shoulders get bigger smfdh lol. Im currently doing alot more close grip incline work now. I can deff feel it tappin into my chest more than shoulders.

  3. #39
    Pipelinesteve4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,167
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmao you are to kind big guy. Ill never be an ifbb pro an im ok with that. Im actually very happy to be where im currently at. I still have a ton of work to do. Tryin to focus more on my chest. Its always been one of my lacking parts. I have bird chest syndrome lmao. Thinkin bou hittin it twice a week. Evrytime i bench, instead of my chest growin my shoulders get bigger smfdh lol. Im currently doing alot more close grip incline work now. I can deff feel it tappin into my chest more than shoulders.
    The position you bring your arms down and up in effects which muscles are activated harder. Your form is a big reason for this issue.

    Website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net
    Contact: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

  4. #40
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,407
    Rep Power
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmao you are to kind big guy. Ill never be an ifbb pro an im ok with that. Im actually very happy to be where im currently at. I still have a ton of work to do. Tryin to focus more on my chest. Its always been one of my lacking parts. I have bird chest syndrome lmao. Thinkin bou hittin it twice a week. Evrytime i bench, instead of my chest growin my shoulders get bigger smfdh lol. Im currently doing alot more close grip incline work now. I can deff feel it tappin into my chest more than shoulders.
    That incline work will help bro!! If you want to hit it twice a week here's what I would suggest a BBW (big blood workout) at least 72hrs after your last chest workout. So do your regular chest workout and the 2nd one of the week you pick 3-4 movements usually DB's for easy transitioning and go 20 reps for each movement without stopping (it will burn so bad) then wait 60 seconds and repeat...do this 5x. I did this for lacking body parts in the past with success.

  5. #41
    Pipelinesteve4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,167
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    That incline work will help bro!! If you want to hit it twice a week here's what I would suggest a BBW (big blood workout) at least 72hrs after your last chest workout. So do your regular chest workout and the 2nd one of the week you pick 3-4 movements usually DB's for easy transitioning and go 20 reps for each movement without stopping (it will burn so bad) then wait 60 seconds and repeat...do this 5x. I did this for lacking body parts in the past with success.
    The high rep movement also helps you recover from heavy weight workouts!

    Website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net
    Contact: [email protected]
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

  6. #42
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    77

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinesteve4 View Post
    The position you bring your arms down and up in effects which muscles are activated harder. Your form is a big reason for this issue.
    Ive been tryin to keep my arms in further in effort to not tap into my damn shoulders lol. I know the wider out you go on the barbell, it hits your shoulders more. I dont want that at all lol. I dont want my shoulders lookin bigget than my chest which is exactly what is happening now lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    That incline work will help bro!! If you want to hit it twice a week here's what I would suggest a BBW (big blood workout) at least 72hrs after your last chest workout. So do your regular chest workout and the 2nd one of the week you pick 3-4 movements usually DB's for easy transitioning and go 20 reps for each movement without stopping (it will burn so bad) then wait 60 seconds and repeat...do this 5x. I did this for lacking body parts in the past with success.
    Im sooooo gunna give this a try. I bet thats gunna set my chest on fire, which is what i want. I can already tell by you pointing me in the direction of the incline, my chest is already improving drastically. Thanks for the help Jtip. Appreciate it brother. You da man

  7. #43
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,213
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmao you are to kind big guy. Ill never be an ifbb pro an im ok with that. Im actually very happy to be where im currently at. I still have a ton of work to do. Tryin to focus more on my chest. Its always been one of my lacking parts. I have bird chest syndrome lmao. Thinkin bou hittin it twice a week. Evrytime i bench, instead of my chest growin my shoulders get bigger smfdh lol. Im currently doing alot more close grip incline work now. I can deff feel it tappin into my chest more than shoulders.
    Take it from me I understand completely. Genetically I have big shoulders and they overpower my arms and chest in size. I have started using bands on the hammer strength and my chest is finally starting to look somewhat good. I also will hit it twice a week... not every week but it definitely helps. When I do it I’ll do chest Monday then Friday or Saturday.

  8. #44
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lmao you are to kind big guy. Ill never be an ifbb pro an im ok with that. Im actually very happy to be where im currently at. I still have a ton of work to do. Tryin to focus more on my chest. Its always been one of my lacking parts. I have bird chest syndrome lmao. Thinkin bou hittin it twice a week. Evrytime i bench, instead of my chest growin my shoulders get bigger smfdh lol. Im currently doing alot more close grip incline work now. I can deff feel it tappin into my chest more than shoulders.
    Shit I know what you mean bro I got the bird chest to only lagging body part well besides my calfs. I just lowered my weight in the bench cause I was using to much of my delts cause weight was to heavy and really focused on contracting my chest and squeezing sometimes that shit is really hard to do usually do it for a couple reps and forget about it. just like kia green says its the mind muscle connection I know he is a little weird but it's the truth it's harder than it really sounds. I also throw in some push ups and weighted dips and seen an improvement. For me with some exercises I go way to heavy and think I'm getting a good work out but the truth is for me to contract properly I would have to do half the weight to really feel it.


  9. #45
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Take it from me I understand completely. Genetically I have big shoulders and they overpower my arms and chest in size. I have started using bands on the hammer strength and my chest is finally starting to look somewhat good. I also will hit it twice a week... not every week but it definitely helps. When I do it I’ll do chest Monday then Friday or Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Shit I know what you mean bro I got the bird chest to only lagging body part well besides my calfs. I just lowered my weight in the bench cause I was using to much of my delts cause weight was to heavy and really focused on contracting my chest and squeezing sometimes that shit is really hard to do usually do it for a couple reps and forget about it. just like kia green says its the mind muscle connection I know he is a little weird but it's the truth it's harder than it really sounds. I also throw in some push ups and weighted dips and seen an improvement. For me with some exercises I go way to heavy and think I'm getting a good work out but the truth is for me to contract properly I would have to do half the weight to really feel it.
    Im workin on gettin it to catch up...but its gunna take some time to do which is fine. I have nothin but time lol. Gunna start workin Chest twice a week usin less weight an more reps. Jtip gave me sone solid advice as well to better uet help me bring up my chicken breasts lmao

  10. #46
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    25
    Just made the jump for two kits today to start my first gh run... did a lot of searching and these were really good.. my friends bloods werenít this good on 4 ius a day on serostim.. canít wait.. nobody knows what Iím gonna do .. Iíll let results speak for itself.. Iíll pace another in two weeks after I start these

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. Small TD
    By bacon7889 in forum BGS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 02:56 PM
  3. Thekid's cycle - courtesy of OSL (with some small changes)
    By thekid in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Small cycle revision: GTG?
    By TheMeatWagon in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:05 PM
  5. Small dose of EQ with high test for joints and tendons
    By Ziggajay in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •