Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 46

Thread: Small td

  1. #13
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I'm jelly, I need me some of those!!

    ☇FLASH LAB REP☇
    They are worth it man, definitely when they have buy one get one.

  2. #14
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    9,591
    Rep Power
    231
    Nice looking td broham....Im late the party lol.....get pinning

  3. #15
    M&S Veteran c0smicking94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Got a few kits for my blast, going to try and run them at 5iu but probably won’t last long at 5 lol. Keep an eye out for blood work on these bad boys.
    Attachment 6042
    This may help ya keep it at 5iu. I've been taking 3 ****s of fish oil Ed and over the last two weeks I've noticed my hands arent sore and achy. They are just slightly numb sometimes. Not unbearable like it was.



  4. #16
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    This may help ya keep it at 5iu. I've been taking 3 ****s of fish oil Ed and over the last two weeks I've noticed my hands arent sore and achy. They are just slightly numb sometimes. Not unbearable like it was.
    I take it already man, hands feel like they got pins in them lol. I’m starting to get hip/back pain right now... I don’t know if it’s related to the gh but never had it before.

  5. #17
    Member Restandrecovery91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    10
    What kits are you running from them that are having consistent blood results?

  6. #18
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Restandrecovery91 View Post
    What kits are you running from them that are having consistent blood results?
    Puretropin. I would say I have ran at least 20 kits and got blood work at least 5 times and they have all came back good. I think most the blood work is posted somewhere on the forum.

  7. #19
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Little picture from last night. Keep in mind I have been on a cruise for over a year and don’t and have definitely been slacking in the gym for the past 4 months so don’t judge too hard lol.
    1D805980-0228-427C-B1C7-B6CF65268CFB.jpg

  8. #20
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,892
    Rep Power
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Little picture from last night. Keep in mind I have been on a cruise for over a year and don’t and have definitely been slacking in the gym for the past 4 months so don’t judge too hard lol.
    1D805980-0228-427C-B1C7-B6CF65268CFB.jpg
    LOL...so your saying this is your "I look bad pic"? Bro you got no worries your still a beast!!

  9. #21
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    LOL...so your saying this is your "I look bad pic"? Bro you got no worries your still a beast!!
    This is me after 2 weeks back in the gym after a month off from having pneumonia and slacking all year because I have been more focused on finishing up my engineering degree. I am hard on myself, but in all honesty I have some work to put in to get back to where I was this time last year.

  10. #22
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,892
    Rep Power
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    This is me after 2 weeks back in the gym after a month off from having pneumonia and slacking all year because I have been more focused on finishing up my engineering degree. I am hard on myself, but in all honesty I have some work to put in to get back to where I was this time last year.
    I totally get it bro, I'm also way to hard on myself but that's what keeps us motivated to grind and improve. Your young bro so putting priority on that degree and improving your status in life is commendable and the right move. Your still big AF and it'll take no time at all in the gym to regain anything you may have lost.

  11. #23
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,114
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I totally get it bro, I'm also way to hard on myself but that's what keeps us motivated to grind and improve. Your young bro so putting priority on that degree and improving your status in life is commendable and the right move. Your still big AF and it'll take no time at all in the gym to regain anything you may have lost.
    I have some bf in areas I need to work on and getting some thickness back in my legs and back. Maybe one day I’ll stop eating fast food and get some more motivation in me.

  12. #24
    M&S Veteran suraonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,799
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    LOL...so your saying this is your "I look bad pic"? Bro you got no worries your still a beast!!
    Lmao I know right! Still looking big!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. Small TD
    By bacon7889 in forum BGS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 02:56 PM
  3. Thekid's cycle - courtesy of OSL (with some small changes)
    By thekid in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM
  4. Small cycle revision: GTG?
    By TheMeatWagon in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 12:05 PM
  5. Small dose of EQ with high test for joints and tendons
    By Ziggajay in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •