Apex Peptides

Pure Magic - Cardarine or GW501516

Currently running 800mg Tren A with just 250mg Test E

Been on GW501516 for 9 months straight right now - WOW !!! No reason to come off no need to cycle its just pure magic

Wouldnt consider ever running Tren again without it - No night sweats endurance in the gym is great, im not pissing sweat every step i take, i just cant endorse this product enough. That being said ill post a couple of links i came across when doing my research deciding on whether ti run or not

Cant stand this guy but he is quite knowlegeble and nails all the points when it comes to GW501516

Please feel free to ask any questions

Trenbolone, Cardarine (GW) and Cardio
    Bulking season is upon us and many people are planning on adding mass, but what about those who arenít looking to go on an all out assault to get swole and thick? I talk to many people who have a wide array of goals and not everyone is looking to bulk during the traditional fall period. Maybe they have an early show in the spring, maybe they spent all summer cutting and donít want to throw it all away, or maybe they just enjoy being lean year around, what do these guys do? In this situation, I suggest people consider doing recomps, addressing some lagging points while still working on being lean. From my personal experience, the perfect recomp combo would be trenbolone (tren) and Cardarine (GW-501516). As many of you saw during the SARMS1 transformation challenge, this combination changed my life.
    Why do I recommend these two compounds? Trenbolone and Cardarine (GW-501516) have such amazing synergistic effects it was like they were made for each other! Trenbolone allows users to add muscle mass even while in extreme caloric deficits. In addition, it allows the user to reduce body fat which is complimented by Cardarine's ability to spare muscle and shred fat. That alone is a winning combo, but there are even more benefits to running these compounds alongside each other:

Positive Effects of Trenbolone

Add mass even while in caloric deficits (get bigger while you eat less).
    Shred body fat while sparing muscle, anti-catabolic effects.
    Increases strength, get stronger very fast.
    Gives a lean dry look.
    Negative Effects of Trenbolone

Bye bye endurance. Trenbolone is known to absolutely destroy your cardiovascular endurance.
    Destroys lipid profile, increases bad cholesterol and decreases good cholesterol.
    Trenbolone cough, makes it hard to breathe and even walk.
    Trensomnia, hard to sleep at night with insomnia.
    Lethargy, you get tired even with basic exercises.
    High blood pressure, headaches and fainting spells.
    Cardarine (GW-501516) Positives
    Hello endurance! GW-501516 was banned by WADA because of its ability to increase performance. It's an amazing aid for endurance and cardio.
    Increased fat loss (get lean fast).
    Muscle sparing, helps prevent muscle breakdown.
    Increases liver values, gives better ALT and AST blood test results.
    Increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad.
    Positive impact on blood pressure, decreases blood pressure.
    Maintaining your endurance is essential to having quality workouts, there is nothing worse than having to suffer through a workout because you are gasping for air. How are you suppose to take advantage of increased strength if you get winded after 3 reps!?! A quick glance at the cons of trenbolone and the perks of Cardarine (GW-501516) will show that the negative side effects of tren can easily be countered by running GW! Not only can users get all the benefits of trenbolone, but they will get an INCREASED benefit by being able to push even harder by not suffering from the negative side effects associated with tren alone!

Having a killer physique is what most people strive for, but it shouldnít be at the cost of your performance or your health. These two compounds increase your ability to burn fat, spare muscle, all while maintaining your cardiovascular endurance, and, most importantly, your health is not absolutely destroyed. These compounds together make for a great steroid cycle. Once you experience how well they complement each other, youíll never want to run them apart again

Carderine does amazing things for your cholesterol too. Iíve been cycling just cuz of ***** but Iíd run it all year too if I could afford it. Itís amazing for endurance even when your just cruising. I donít even need to run it high to get good effects. I always run it at half the suggested dose so it last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Carderine does amazing things for your cholesterol too. I’ve been cycling just cuz of ***** but I’d run it all year too if I could afford it. It’s amazing for endurance even when your just cruising. I don’t even need to run it high to get good effects. I always run it at half the suggested dose so it last longer.
    Bro its cheap as chips

The protocol is 20mg ed - 10mg am 10mg pm

I got mine here RAW 10g RAW powder think it was $15 a g - Thats a 500 day supply for 30 cents a day, an absolute no brainer for fat loss, lipids,cholesterol, endurance and of course to combat the Tren side.Personally i run Tren every cycle whether its a bulk or cut but as i said before no need to cycle this product and at 30 cents just staying on it.

The drug first gained notoriety when it was found all the Cyclists were using it for endurance

Quote Originally Posted by superted99 View Post
    Bro its cheap as chips

The protocol is 20mg ed - 10mg am 10mg pm

I got mine here RAW 10g RAW powder think it was $15 a g - Thats a 500 day supply for 30 cents a day, an absolute no brainer for fat loss, lipids,cholesterol, endurance and of course to combat the Tren side.Personally i run Tren every cycle whether its a bulk or cut but as i said before no need to cycle this product and at 30 cents just staying on it.

The drug first gained notoriety when it was found all the Cyclists were using it for endurance
    Oh shit that is cheap. Iíve been buying mine premixed so it starts to add up and I figured that ***** spent could go to more gear. The places I got it from didnít sell the raw. But now Iím gonna do some looking around for the powder cuz like you said the benefits are far too great not to run it. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    Oh shit that is cheap. I’ve been buying mine premixed so it starts to add up and I figured that ***** spent could go to more gear. The places I got it from didn’t sell the raw. But now I’m gonna do some looking around for the powder cuz like you said the benefits are far too great not to run it. Thanks for the heads up.
    All the RAWS here are top notch and if you want to save a few bucks but not into brewing some up the Unfinished Oil take literally minutes to filter and you are good to go at a fraction of the price

OM me

That cardarine sounds good from what I've read. Haven't had a chanceto try it because it's so expensive in stores.

Quote Originally Posted by stonhous3535 View Post
    That cardarine sounds good from what I've read. Haven't had a chanceto try it because it's so expensive in stores.
    Buy it here 10g i think was $150 that a 500 day supplu @ 20mg ED 30 cents - Im running 600mg Tren A with just 250mg Test E and barely break a sweat and then theres all the other positives, lipids,cholesterol, endurance, fat loss to name a few

PM if u want price list

Happy hunting