Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Serum test are an ok start. But to see if itís working for sure Iíd get igf1 test after two-to-three weeks after starting. Btw I love some gh!!!!makes my. Ohh water!

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy88 View Post
    Serum test are an ok start. But to see if it’s working for sure I’d get igf1 test after two-to-three weeks after starting. Btw I love some gh!!!!makes my. Ohh water!
    That’s the plan. I’ll post em up in a couple more weeks.

I am new to this board! You look amazing nice work! I canít wait to hit gym tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I saw my surgeon today. He said that he removed all the breast tissue and that you canít get gynecomastia if you have no breast tissue. He said, you can gain fat and (I shit you not) he said, you can even use steroids! I was like who the fuck you been talkin to! I kinda dwelled over that and didnít ask the question of how does one grow breast tissue. So, Iím going to have to research that a little further.
    First off congratulations! That's one hell of a transformation. I'm slightly curious as well, I've heard of people having multiple surgeries before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogger View Post
    First off congratulations! That's one hell of a transformation. I'm slightly curious as well, I've heard of people having multiple surgeries before.
    From what I understand a lot of guys just have a nodular gynecomastia formation removed, not all of their breast tissue, just the nodule. In my case, my doctor removed all of my breast tissue. Think about how a lady may have a double mastectomy if they have the BRCA 1&2 genes. They have the mastectomy to keep from getting breast cancer. Allegedly, without breast tissue you minimize or remove the ability to develop breast diseases. *NOTE I am not a doctor or have any formal education in the medical field! These are just my observations! What I am most uncertain of is; can we re-build the removed breast tissue? I mean, we are all obviously taking shit to grow shit, right? I personally prefer to not take any chances, so I use my ancillaries.

Damm bro,now that's motivation! Good fckn job!