Apex Peptides

Thread: hernia surgery

hernia surgery

Guys, I am about to have surgery to repair 2 hernias I had from competing as a strongman in contests. Doc says I will 4-6 weeks before I can train heavy again. I am a big guy and have worked hard for my size and strength. How much muscle and strength do any of you think I will lose?

Sorry to hear that bud. Can you train at all just not heavy? I'd say 4-6 weeks shouldn't be that bad. Nothing you couldn't get back in the same amount of time or less. JMO.

He said in a few weeks some very light lifting, nothing like what I was doing. Maybe 6 weeks before Im back! UGH!!

Man that is shitty to hear man..hopefully you don’t lose much man!! Wishing you a fast recovery

My two cents. Bro you are a veteran. You have muscle memory. Your body won't forget. Worry about your health first and foremost. All of your strength will come back FAST. I guarantee it.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. You guys know how it feels. You work so hard to gain and watching it waste away could be hard!

How is the recovery going? I just had my two done 3 weeks ago and have started back to the gym and I was able to do squats this week. I have been taking low dose Var as well as HGH which I think have help and my doc said I am way better than expected and I hope you are as well.

Sorry to hear. I also need surgery for a couple -- but I been putting it off because I do not want the downtime at my age (I am afraid I won't be able to get back to where I am at).

But, at some point, I have to face it and get it done.

When I do, I plan of running my usual TRT test and bunch of primo to hold muscle.
    Primo is very anti-catabolic and help with healing, but with very little to zero side effects.
    Also, I will FOR SURE run GH for healing, and maybe some TB500.

I would say if you eat good, have testosterone in the normal healthy range, add some Primo and GH, you will not lose much.

Long story!! I was dropped in the operating room when taken to do the 3 hernia repairs!!!! Had to have shoulder surgery!!!!!!!!!! I am more than pissed. Tore rotator, and so much was repaired!! I am now looking at 6 months before I am lifting heavy again!! I am going to beat those numbers the PT gave!!! I will be back, stronger than ever!!!! But I am more than pissed over the whole situation!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Long story!! I was dropped in the operating room when taken to do the 3 hernia repairs!!!! Had to have shoulder surgery!!!!!!!!!! I am more than pissed. Tore rotator, and so much was repaired!! I am now looking at 6 months before I am lifting heavy again!! I am going to beat those numbers the PT gave!!! I will be back, stronger than ever!!!! But I am more than pissed over the whole situation!!!!!!!!!
    It probably for the best brotha. God speed on your recovery