Apex Peptides

Test/Deca/Dbol PCT

Can I get your thoughts on PCT please? I've never run anything other than Test. I have nolva, aromasin, and caber on-hand. I have liv.52, nac, and am picking up some tudca as well. I could pick up some clomid and proviron if needed. I plan on running the test for 16 weeks and the deca for 14 at 500/300mg/wk. I'm looking for more insight on keeping gyno away during and then post-cycle(dosages, frequency, etc.) I'd be grateful for suggestions.

Thank you

Proviron at least 50mg a day and aromasin 12.5mg eod while on cycle. Caber just in case shit happens. Clomid and nolva standard pct protocol when you come off. HCG would be nice as well.

I’d start the HCG on week 9 and run 250iu eod until all esters clear which will be about 22 or so days after your last pin. Standard Protocol for nova and clomid.

You’ll find there’s a few ways to use hcg for PCT so jump into some research. I just happen to like my way but it’s not the only way for sure.

Thank you for the responses.

I’ve read different opinions on Hcg. Some say it’s essential, but it appeared the majority said it’s actually detrimental to recuperation so I hadn’t even considered it.

Picking up some proviron and clomid

I've used HCG in some blasts and not in others. It does keep your nuts more normal size while on cycle. Didn't really notice much else.

There’s only two reasons for it on cycle. Testicular atrophy, it will keep them blump, but it also mimics LH Signal from the pituitary gland. It’s fake so it’s a double feed back but still keep the testicles in an idol position instead of dormant. DR. Rand explains it like this “ The testicles are a diesel engine and they have to be primed before you can just start them. The pituitary is like a gas engine so it will send the Signal as soon as test or estrogen drops below the natty amount (that’s your natty test).
    So he suggested running it for at least 6 weeks to allow the leydig cells to function properly before the “real” Signal is sent form the pituitary gland and this is supposed to help you recover your test in a smoother and faster way.