Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Early pinning this morning.
    I used a thinner gauge needle. 25g 5/8" into my left delt. Absolutely no issues. Very smooth and just amazing considering I haven't pinned my shoulders in a while. I'm curious to see how this will feel in 24 hours. I'll report back on that for sure. Today is legs and tomorrow is back/bis so I'm hoping this delt shot doesn't hinder my back/bis day tomorrow. It's not feeling like it will right now because there is absolutely no PIP to speak of yet.
    I woke up today feeling very good. I think my test levels are definitely rising fast. I had a stomach bug, which led to me being pretty dehydrated right before I started this log. I think the combination of being very hydrated and "testosteronated" has me feeling like myself again.


  2. #22
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Yesterday's leg workout was the best I've had in a while. I felt strong for sure. I was fresh and feeling great after this stomach bug I had.
    The pin to my right delt (from yesterday) didn't hurt today at all like I thought it would. I haven't pinned delts in a while so I actually expected it to.
    I pinned another 1cc to my right delt today. Still very smooth flowing through a 25g 5/8" syringe. I don't heat my gear either.
    I am definitely feeling more horny already.
    This gear from Spectrum seems top notch.


  3. #23
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Sorry no time to update today. I worked a 14 hour double. Tomorrow I have to get up and move everything my girlfriend and I own in one day. Please be patient with me through these extremely busy couple of days.


  4. #24
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Sorry no time to update today. I worked a 14 hour double. Tomorrow I have to get up and move everything my girlfriend and I own in one day. Please be patient with me through these extremely busy couple of days.
    No worries bro just take care of what's gotta be done personal life is way more important. Hope everything works out. Good luck


  5. #25
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    91
    You have a twin that goes to my gym haha I want to snap a pic but that would be awkward if I got caught lol..you are way bigger then him though haha

  6. #26
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    You have a twin that goes to my gym haha I want to snap a pic but that would be awkward if I got caught lol..you are way bigger then him though haha
    Damn now I feel like I need to see this guy!! lmao


  7. #27
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    No worries bro just take care of what's gotta be done personal life is way more important. Hope everything works out. Good luck
    Thanks Jimmy. I missed one pin on Friday, but I still am feeling great on this gear. Moved all day Saturday and took a break on Sunday after work. I'm back in the gym tonight for push day!!


  8. #28
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    So today was smooth sailing when pinning again. I haven't had one issue with this oil and I'm only hitting 4 spots right now. I'm thinking about starting to pin qauds again. I usually get some PIP if the area is fresh and I'm trying to access what this might feel like for someone pinning a fresh area. After not pinning my delts for a while, my injections there were surprisingly smooth.
    Keep in mind Roids24 has a 25% off sale going on right now for Father's Day. Get your orders in!! They have an amazing selection and I'll be placing an order myself before this sale is over.


  9. #29
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    So today was smooth sailing when pinning again. I haven't had one issue with this oil and I'm only hitting 4 spots right now. I'm thinking about starting to pin qauds again. I usually get some PIP if the area is fresh and I'm trying to access what this might feel like for someone pinning a fresh area. After not pinning my delts for a while, my injections there were surprisingly smooth.
    Keep in mind Roids24 has a 25% off sale going on right now for Father's Day. Get your orders in!! They have an amazing selection and I'll be placing an order myself before this sale is over.
    Nice. Ya I'm not a huge fan of pinning my quads usually there is something going bad every time I try to pin in tgat spot lol. I go small though with pin 25g 5/8.

    Yes sale is going till fathers day I know alot of guys aren't a fan of international shipping so the sale if for domestic section as well %25% off. Coupon code. "DAD25"


  10. #30
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Nice. Ya I'm not a huge fan of pinning my quads usually there is something going bad every time I try to pin in tgat spot lol. I go small though with pin 25g 5/8.

    Yes sale is going till fathers day I know alot of guys aren't a fan of international shipping so the sale if for domestic section as well %25% off. Coupon code. "DAD25"
    Oh sweet. I didn't know you offered domestic shipping as well. I had no issues with my international pack and it was fast/ discreet. I'll have to look into domestic prices and see the comparison vs. International. Thanks Jimmy.


  11. #31
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Oh sweet. I didn't know you offered domestic shipping as well. I had no issues with my international pack and it was fast/ discreet. I'll have to look into domestic prices and see the comparison vs. International. Thanks Jimmy.
    Ya the domestic section has different products than international it's mostly Canadian peptide which is an awesome lab I'm gunna start the test e and primo very soon


  12. #32
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Yeah I've heard great things from Jtip and I trust his word.
    The Primo from Spectrum looks freakin like motor oil!
    I've never ran it. Any idea why it looks like that?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Ya the domestic section has different products than international it's mostly Canadian peptide which is an awesome lab I'm gunna start the test e and primo very soon

  13. #33
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Yeah I've heard great things from Jtip and I trust his word.
    The Primo from Spectrum looks freakin like motor oil!
    I've never ran it. Any idea why it looks like that?!?
    Are you talking about spectrum primo or tren? I'm guessing the tren cause primo isn't as dark


  14. #34
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,743
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Are you talking about spectrum primo or tren? I'm guessing the tren cause primo isn't as dark
    Het jimmy come join everyone in log section and start a log bro .....

  15. #35
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Het jimmy come join everyone in log section and start a log bro .....
    Ya I know I'm gunna start one very soon this elevated liver enzymes thing has got me stressed out and my t4 I've been trying all sorts of different ways to get it in order and under control but it's not working I have doctor appt on Tuesday. I go Saturday to check test and estro to see how these subq shots have been working out hopefully it goes good cause i wouldnt mind doing subq shots with the rest of my cycles. My sex drive has dropped in the last week or so not sure whats up with that started adex last week bjt still nothing. I hate playing the guessing game with this shit it's a full time job. The human body is amazing on how things correlate with each other. I'll be starting one soon though.

    Test e not sure what lab yet
    Mast e prob spectrum
    Primo Canadian peptide
    Primo ace tabs
    ZPHC and balkin anavar
    Hgh different brands


  16. #36
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Are you talking about spectrum primo or tren? I'm guessing the tren cause primo isn't as dark
    Oh yeah you're right it's the Parabolan!! Tren Hex.


  17. #37
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Ok so it's day 11 and my appetite has seriously increased. I'm loving it because I usually have trouble downing enough calories. I'm feeling great with a lot of energy and just a great sense of well being. I've never done every day injections, but I must say I am a fan. I'm wondering what every day injections of a longer ester would be like?!? ::thinking::


  18. #38
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Oh yeah you're right it's the Parabolan!! Tren Hex.
    Yes I agree it is really dark but dont let it fool you it has nothing to do with the potency I've ran spectrum tren a and it's really good I would say the night sweats are the worst for me. There are 2 reasons why it looks like that. I have spectrum tren e that I haven't tried yet which is nice tint color and super clear meaning not to light just looks clean and the tren a that's darker and looks like little tiny particles stuck to the inside of the bottle. It's looks like that cause The consistency of the oil is such that it creates like a membrane on the walls of the bottle and when tren is heated up past it's melting point it gets oxidized and in return turns darker like a rust color. Here is some pics and both are perfectly fine to inject cause I have friends that are running both and they love it.

    Left tren a
    Right tren e


  19. #39
    Member jimmyknowitall14's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Ok so it's day 11 and my appetite has seriously increased. I'm loving it because I usually have trouble downing enough calories. I'm feeling great with a lot of energy and just a great sense of well being. I've never done every day injections, but I must say I am a fan. I'm wondering what every day injections of a longer ester would be like?!? ::thinking::
    I've done EOD inj with test e on my last tren a cycle tell you the truth really didn't notice a difference between EOD vs 2 days a week besides more pinning lol. I was stacking so much shit it was hard to tell what was doing what which wasn't a good idea cause I cut cycle short do to my estro issues couldn't figure out what was wrong. Found out towards the end I was taking to much adex and thought I felt lump under nipple but I was to paranoid and really wasn't anything lol. Blood work confirmed I was taking to much adex so I stopped everything. Actually my WBC and RBC went down slightly so that's a plus.


  20. #40
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,374
    Rep Power
    10
    I pin on cruise ed and have for over a year and I can tell you it’s a lot better than 1 time or even 2 times a week.

Similar Threads

  1. Geneza Pharmaceuticals GP Phenyl 100 Lab Test Results.
    By pupu in forum Lab Test section
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. winni 100 and var or test e and tren cycle opinions please
    By kkero in forum On Cycle Support / Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:35 AM
  4. GP Prop 100
    By phArmstrong in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:08 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •