Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You have a twin that goes to my gym haha I want to snap a pic but that would be awkward if I got caught lol..you are way bigger then him though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    You have a twin that goes to my gym haha I want to snap a pic but that would be awkward if I got caught lol..you are way bigger then him though haha
    Damn now I feel like I need to see this guy!! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    No worries bro just take care of what's gotta be done personal life is way more important. Hope everything works out. Good luck
    Thanks Jimmy. I missed one pin on Friday, but I still am feeling great on this gear. Moved all day Saturday and took a break on Sunday after work. I'm back in the gym tonight for push day!!

So today was smooth sailing when pinning again. I haven't had one issue with this oil and I'm only hitting 4 spots right now. I'm thinking about starting to pin qauds again. I usually get some PIP if the area is fresh and I'm trying to access what this might feel like for someone pinning a fresh area. After not pinning my delts for a while, my injections there were surprisingly smooth.
    Keep in mind Roids24 has a 25% off sale going on right now for Father's Day. Get your orders in!! They have an amazing selection and I'll be placing an order myself before this sale is over.

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    So today was smooth sailing when pinning again. I haven't had one issue with this oil and I'm only hitting 4 spots right now. I'm thinking about starting to pin qauds again. I usually get some PIP if the area is fresh and I'm trying to access what this might feel like for someone pinning a fresh area. After not pinning my delts for a while, my injections there were surprisingly smooth.
    Keep in mind Roids24 has a 25% off sale going on right now for Father's Day. Get your orders in!! They have an amazing selection and I'll be placing an order myself before this sale is over.
    Nice. Ya I'm not a huge fan of pinning my quads usually there is something going bad every time I try to pin in tgat spot lol. I go small though with pin 25g 5/8.

Yes sale is going till fathers day I know alot of guys aren't a fan of international shipping so the sale if for domestic section as well %25% off. Coupon code. "DAD25"

Nice. Ya I'm not a huge fan of pinning my quads usually there is something going bad every time I try to pin in tgat spot lol. I go small though with pin 25g 5/8.

Yes sale is going till fathers day I know alot of guys aren't a fan of international shipping so the sale if for domestic section as well %25% off. Coupon code. "DAD25"
    Oh sweet. I didn't know you offered domestic shipping as well. I had no issues with my international pack and it was fast/ discreet. I'll have to look into domestic prices and see the comparison vs. International. Thanks Jimmy.

Oh sweet. I didn't know you offered domestic shipping as well. I had no issues with my international pack and it was fast/ discreet. I'll have to look into domestic prices and see the comparison vs. International. Thanks Jimmy.
    Ya the domestic section has different products than international it's mostly Canadian peptide which is an awesome lab I'm gunna start the test e and primo very soon

Yeah I've heard great things from Jtip and I trust his word.
    The Primo from Spectrum looks freakin like motor oil!
    I've never ran it. Any idea why it looks like that?!?
    Ya the domestic section has different products than international it's mostly Canadian peptide which is an awesome lab I'm gunna start the test e and primo very soon

Yeah I've heard great things from Jtip and I trust his word.
    The Primo from Spectrum looks freakin like motor oil!
    I've never ran it. Any idea why it looks like that?!?
    Are you talking about spectrum primo or tren? I'm guessing the tren cause primo isn't as dark

Are you talking about spectrum primo or tren? I'm guessing the tren cause primo isn't as dark
    Het jimmy come join everyone in log section and start a log bro .....

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Het jimmy come join everyone in log section and start a log bro .....
    Ya I know I'm gunna start one very soon this elevated liver enzymes thing has got me stressed out and my t4 I've been trying all sorts of different ways to get it in order and under control but it's not working I have doctor appt on Tuesday. I go Saturday to check test and estro to see how these subq shots have been working out hopefully it goes good cause i wouldnt mind doing subq shots with the rest of my cycles. My sex drive has dropped in the last week or so not sure whats up with that started adex last week bjt still nothing. I hate playing the guessing game with this shit it's a full time job. The human body is amazing on how things correlate with each other. I'll be starting one soon though.

Test e not sure what lab yet
    Mast e prob spectrum
    Primo Canadian peptide
    Primo ace tabs
    ZPHC and balkin anavar
    Hgh different brands

Oh yeah you're right it's the Parabolan!! Tren Hex.