Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ok so it's day 11 and my appetite has seriously increased. I'm loving it because I usually have trouble downing enough calories. I'm feeling great with a lot of energy and just a great sense of well being. I've never done every day injections, but I must say I am a fan. I'm wondering what every day injections of a longer ester would be like?!? ::thinking::

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Oh yeah you're right it's the Parabolan!! Tren Hex.
    Yes I agree it is really dark but dont let it fool you it has nothing to do with the potency I've ran spectrum tren a and it's really good I would say the night sweats are the worst for me. There are 2 reasons why it looks like that. I have spectrum tren e that I haven't tried yet which is nice tint color and super clear meaning not to light just looks clean and the tren a that's darker and looks like little tiny particles stuck to the inside of the bottle. It's looks like that cause The consistency of the oil is such that it creates like a membrane on the walls of the bottle and when tren is heated up past it's melting point it gets oxidized and in return turns darker like a rust color. Here is some pics and both are perfectly fine to inject cause I have friends that are running both and they love it.

Left tren a
    Right tren e

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Ok so it's day 11 and my appetite has seriously increased. I'm loving it because I usually have trouble downing enough calories. I'm feeling great with a lot of energy and just a great sense of well being. I've never done every day injections, but I must say I am a fan. I'm wondering what every day injections of a longer ester would be like?!? ::thinking::
    I've done EOD inj with test e on my last tren a cycle tell you the truth really didn't notice a difference between EOD vs 2 days a week besides more pinning lol. I was stacking so much shit it was hard to tell what was doing what which wasn't a good idea cause I cut cycle short do to my estro issues couldn't figure out what was wrong. Found out towards the end I was taking to much adex and thought I felt lump under nipple but I was to paranoid and really wasn't anything lol. Blood work confirmed I was taking to much adex so I stopped everything. Actually my WBC and RBC went down slightly so that's a plus.

I pin on cruise ed and have for over a year and I can tell you it’s a lot better than 1 time or even 2 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I pin on cruise ed and have for over a year and I can tell you itís a lot better than 1 time or even 2 times a week.
    I think I'm going to do eod pins with long esters and see what kind of difference I feel. Is to help in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Ya I know I'm gunna start one very soon this elevated liver enzymes thing has got me stressed out and my t4 I've been trying all sorts of different ways to get it in order and under control but it's not working I have doctor appt on Tuesday. I go Saturday to check test and estro to see how these subq shots have been working out hopefully it goes good cause i wouldnt mind doing subq shots with the rest of my cycles. My sex drive has dropped in the last week or so not sure whats up with that started adex last week bjt still nothing. I hate playing the guessing game with this shit it's a full time job. The human body is amazing on how things correlate with each other. I'll be starting one soon though.

Test e not sure what lab yet
    Mast e prob spectrum
    Primo Canadian peptide
    Primo ace tabs
    ZPHC and balkin anavar
    Hgh different brands
    Ok Im holdin you to the log !!

I just pulled the trigger with an order with Roids24. They're selection and prices, especially with the Father's day sale was too much of an incentive to pass up, especially with how happy I've been with Spectrum Pharma.
    I actually decided to order inj. Superdrol because I used to love the oral so much when I was younger. Now the oral gives me back pumps. I'm hoping the injectable version is different. I also order a vial of ZPHC Deca and 180 Balkan Winstol.
    Tomorrow is the last day of the sale. You can't beat 25% on Pharma grade gear.
    A little gym shot from today. Don't make fun, but I had to hit P Fit out of convenience. It works sometimes...

Up 4 pounds this morning first thing; looking leaner. Still very happy!!

I'll be back in the gym tomorrow for leg day!!

Only a few ccs left now. I'm really enjoying this prop ed. I feel like I'm on about a **** of long ester test; however I'm at 700 test p. I can tell why people like prop/tpp a lot. I weigh myself at the end of this and give an overall review in a few days when the two bottles are finished. Thanks again Roids24!