Apex Peptides

Thread: Igf protocols

Igf protocols

Ok so I got some IFG and looking to run it soon. Thinking about 250mcg a day. What do you guys do? When do you pin it?

I got ifg 3 and was thinking of pinning morning or pre-workout 250mcg split into two muscles and doing 14 days on and 7 off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    Ok so I got some IFG and looking to run it soon. Thinking about 250mcg a day. What do you guys do? When do you pin it?

I got ifg 3 and was thinking of pinning morning or pre-workout 250mcg split into two muscles and doing 14 days on and 7 off.
    From what I remember when I ran it lr3 is not like just igf 1, so it’s not really going to hit you fast enough to make a difference taking it for a pre. The same goes for split muscle injections, you would be just fine not doing that.

Now I’m sure you have read on some forum you have to do this and I’m sure someone will chime in and say the same and I’m not saying it won’t work how you want to run it. What I’m saying is why go through all that trouble when you can do it one time a day at morning or night and get the same results. Take it from me injecting that many time a day will get really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    From what I remember when I ran it lr3 is not like just igf 1, so itís not really going to hit you fast enough to make a difference taking it for a pre. The same goes for split muscle injections, you would be just fine not doing that.

Now Iím sure you have read on some forum you have to do this and Iím sure someone will chime in and say the same and Iím not saying it wonít work how you want to run it. What Iím saying is why go through all that trouble when you can do it one time a day at morning or night and get the same results. Take it from me injecting that many time a day will get really old.
    Your absolutely right Achilles it has a very long half life you can get away with once a day pins. But make sure to keep an hour gap between the IGF and your hgh pins preferably an hour or so

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Good info bros. And I knew of the long half life of 3 (I believe itís around 18hrs) so I didnít think pre-workout injection was needed and along those same thoughts the only reason for spot injections would be the 1 45 min fast acting Des.

Good to point out my HGH injection too BigB (you remembered lol)

So then is an after workout 8pm to 9pm injection be fine? Not sure if that would mess with my natural GH production taken it so close to bed time.

Also the IGF I have is dissolved in a very small amount of liquid (Iím assuming 1ml) and itís 1 or 2gs (Iíll check on that again) but Iíll need to add some BWater to it. Pretty sure this is correct.

Thanks for the help dudes.

250mcg is way too much. no more then 90mcg is needed

Agreed 250 is too much. Also I've had luck preloading slins and freezing the ones your not using and leave them sit out for half hour before pinning. Igf degrades very easily

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    250mcg is way too much. no more then 90mcg is needed
    Haha, yeah no that was a mistake. Been taking to a buddy about BPC. I was thinking of 100

I do appreciate the observation. Iíve screwed up before.