Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just a update still no pack, if received I will let everyone know, suraonyx has kept me informed and never bailed on me communication wise with all this, good dude always came through for me in the past, hopefully everything gets straightened out..

Quote Originally Posted by Cable Guy View Post
    Just a update still no pack, if received I will let everyone know, suraonyx has kept me informed and never bailed on me communication wise with all this, good dude always came through for me in the past, hopefully everything gets straightened out..
    Thank you for this. Sent you a PM

Are they private?

Still no packs been months , suraonyx Was suppose to send pack 2 weeks ago and still nothing after waiting a month in a half, no updates from genetics or suraonyx about my pack, looks like out $$$ lesson learned I guess

Still no packs been months , suraonyx Was suppose to send pack 2 weeks ago and still nothing after waiting a month in a half, no updates from genetics or suraonyx about my pack, looks like out $$$ lesson learned I guess
    Not that it will matter, but can you tell me what forum you are on or I guess really what forum you ordered it from? I know elite wasn’t always private here, but he was private here for awhile. I just need more details about this so maybe I can help. Elite is no longer here and has not responded to any of my messages from the time you posted this.

I emailed you and I haven't gotten a reply back from you. Maybe it's a protonmail issue? I know they have had some issues lately. I'll email you again man. Just know that your taken care of, promise you that! I care about you getting taken care of(you are) and I care about my reputation! Once again sorry that this happened. You are the last person to be taken care of. And if I can help you with anything else don't hesitate to ask me. I'll do my best to try and help or get you help. Thanks man

Hey bud I replied back to you twice but haven’t received any emails, I checked my junk folder thinking maybe it went there but nothing.

Hey bud I replied back to you twice but haven’t received any emails, I checked my junk folder thinking maybe it went there but nothing.
    Then it's got to be a issue with protonmail. I'll send you a PM bro

Suraonyx came through for me, if this guy reps for someone he will definitely take care of u even if who he is repping for doesn’t

Suraonyx came through for me, if this guy reps for someone he will definitely take care of u even if who he is repping for doesn’t
    I appreciate the kind words man. I do apologize for it being a little bit longer than I originally told you. But I still am going to send you a few more extras like i said. Thanks for your understanding and patience. Good dude here

Nice man!!