Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19

Thread: I am upset!!!!

  1. #13
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,913
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Holy shit lol smh...yeah i wont be goin their anytime soon......ever hahaha
    I did a build your own omelette and got basicslly every cheese just being outrageous and didnt realize each one was like $2. Spent like $15 on cheese
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  2. #14
    Moderator Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I did a build your own omelette and got basicslly every cheese just being outrageous and didnt realize each one was like $2. Spent like $15 on cheese
    Omfg lmao....mmmmm cheese lol.....i bet you was like....oh shit, wtf is up with these cheesy shenanigans lol. $2 for each addictional cheese is outfuckinrageous smh

  3. #15
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,913
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Omfg lmao....mmmmm cheese lol.....i bet you was like....oh shit, wtf is up with these cheesy shenanigans lol. $2 for each addictional cheese is outfuckinrageous smh
    I got the check and I was like man I fucked up. And my buddy had like 4 OJs we were thinking the coupon would save us lmao
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  4. #16
    Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    27
    What the fuck, over..... thats like changing the name of your kid when they are like 12

  5. #17
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,913
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    What the fuck, over..... thats like changing the name of your kid when they are like 12
    Lmaoooooo so true. Except they’re not 12, they’re 60
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  6. #18
    M&S Veteran Frank zazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    54
    Meh pancakes suck anyways , waffles anyday over those things

  7. #19
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,913
    Rep Power
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Meh pancakes suck anyways , waffles anyday over those things
    This is blasphemous!!!!! Waffles come last after French toast as well. But still good haha.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Similar Threads

  1. ALCAR stomach upset?
    By muscleport in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 08:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •