Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Update on the test e I recieved .....this will be my final post to sum up my review...the product arrived fast ..the product was package securely ....the product looked nice as hell (labels&stopper) ....pinned smooth I pinned it 3xs and no pip at all ....and the price is cheap , cant lose to give them a shot ......

Thanks CS
    Im a little late to reply here but want to thank you for Trying and reveiwing our product.Very good bro.We plan to have alot more in store for people to try.I am sure everyone will be completely thrilled to get an on point product.It is what it says on the label mg for mg.Shipping is quick and domestic option is here.The domestic list is just getting started and we will be loading it up with the more new school mainstays.Orals are for sure coming up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYREP View Post
    Im a little late to reply here but want to thank you for Trying and reveiwing our product.Very good bro.We plan to have alot more in store for people to try.I am sure everyone will be completely thrilled to get an on point product.It is what it says on the label mg for mg.Shipping is quick and domestic option is here.The domestic list is just getting started and we will be loading it up with the more new school mainstays.Orals are for sure coming up soon!
    This is good to hear brother ....Im impressed with product packagin and smoothness ....not to mention the price ....hats off to you and CS ......appreciate the opportunity to review the test e

Yes sir and like wise.