Apex Peptides

Bloods On Blend!

Was pinning 300ish per week EOD duration and pin landed on day I was set up for draw so skipped that days pin meaning these were pulled 48 hrs after last pin not 24hrs. Results below on Prop/NPP blend...snakeman is G2G!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Was pinning 300ish per week EOD duration and pin landed on day I was set up for draw so skipped that days pin meaning these were pulled 48 hrs after last pin not 24hrs. Results below on Prop/NPP blend...snakeman is G2G!!

Nice! Not bad for blood drawn 48hrs after pin. Thank you for posting this up!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Nice! Not bad for blood drawn 48hrs after pin. Thank you for posting this up!
    Anytime bro!! I knew it was good stuff I had to lower the dose in the beginning lol.

Anytime bro!! I knew it was good stuff I had to lower the dose in the beginning lol.
    Lower a dose? I didn't know that was ever an option lol.

Solid blood work!! Nice!!

Lower a dose? I didn't know that was ever an option lol.
    LOL...well 19nor's suppress my appetite badly when I run them to high and the lethargy is awful so try to find that happy medium. Unless I'm cutting then who needs an appetite

Hell yeah looks good

Fantastic results on some smooth gear.

Snakes gear is imressive. im taking his prop 150, his tpp 200, his eq400 and is so smooth and painless. Im switching over to all tpp200 and am hoping to get bloods done at 2****s a week now all i need is him to make some mig trestalone ace and some test water suspension lol

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    Snakes gear is imressive. im taking his prop 150, his tpp 200, his eq400 and is so smooth and painless. Im switching over to all tpp200 and am hoping to get bloods done at 2****s a week now all i need is him to make some mig trestalone ace and some test water suspension lol
    I have to agree bro...the guy knows how to brew some high mg and pip free gear. Some of the smoothest stuff I've ever used. Wish more guys would get labs and post em up to show the potency is on point as well. I'm 3 or 4 orders in (mostly custom orders) and not once have I been disappointed in this brothers service or products.

Hell yeah. Another fine example that Snakeman is legit. Glad to have him aboard. Couldn't ask for a better guy. Im on another forum with him. What im gettin ready to say about him tells you alot about his character an intensions. An ol boy made a smooth transaction with the Snake like always. Sent him *****. Dude over payed witout even knowin. Being the stand up guy Snake is. He sent the ***** right back to him. Now if that shit doesn't show trustworthiness, idk what does. Snakeman is at the very peak top of my go to list an for good damn reason. If your readin this Snakeman, keep doin what youve been doin. Words gettin roun that Snakemans got that fire an skills to match!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hell yeah. Another fine example that Snakeman is legit. Glad to have him aboard. Couldn't ask for a better guy. Im on another forum with him. What im gettin ready to say about him tells you alot about his character an intensions. An ol boy made a smooth transaction with the Snake like always. Sent him *****. Dude over payed witout even knowin. Being the stand up guy Snake is. He sent the ***** right back to him. Now if that shit doesn't show trustworthiness, idk what does. Snakeman is at the very peak top of my go to list an for good damn reason. If your readin this Snakeman, keep doin what youve been doin. Words gettin roun that Snakemans got that fire an skills to match!!!!
    Thank you brother. Means a lot. And I'm glad I'm succeeding in keeping my customers happy.

And u know I counted those funds like 10 times scratching my head thinking I missed something lol.

Thank you brother. Means a lot. And I'm glad I'm succeeding in keeping my customers happy.

And u know I counted those funds like 10 times scratching my head thinking I missed something lol.
    Not a problem my man. I give respect where respect is due. No doubt about it, you have earned your compliments brother. It also goes to show everyone how intune you are with the ordering process. Most sources would have jus pocketed the ***** not even thinkin twice about going back through an checkin the transaction history before deletin it. Nice catch Snakeman. This is yet another reason why i would never hesitate about doin business with you. Everyone can rest assured that Snakeman will have you well taken care of from the beggining to the end. Couldn't ask for a better source than that. Much Respect Brother.....

Good shit postin up jtip ....and nice work on producing a good product Snake man

That shows some HONESTY and INTEGRITY right there.