Apex Peptides

Any keto bodybuilders here?

Thinking about making the switch (basically for digestive issues, been having a hell of time lately and I'm starting to think it's from the high amount of carbs I eat) and just wanted to get some input from those who have done it. My plan would be to only consume my carbs post workout. About 50-60 g's worth. My current calorie intake is right around 4,000 a day so those 50-60 are a very small sliver of my overall.

Basically what I wanna know is, people's personal experience with it, diet tips, how to ease into consuming no carbs, and how their overall health has been since switching. Thanks guys and gals

I could never do it myself. Love. Arbyís way too much. Check out Josef rakich tho. He has been all about it lately.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Broooo Arby's is the bomb! Maybe just cut out the bun and call it keto I'm going to have to check out what he has to say though. My digestion is fucked and I'm almost positive it's all the carbs

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Broooo Arby's is the bomb! Maybe just cut out the bun and call it keto I'm going to have to check out what he has to say though. My digestion is fucked and I'm almost positive it's all the carbs
    OMG THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY CARBS I havenít eaten Arbyís since I was in grade school. That said the big Montana back I the day was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    OMG THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY CARBS I haven’t eaten Arby’s since I was in grade school. That said the big Montana back I the day was awesome.
    Auto correct is trying to tell you something bro lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Auto correct is trying to tell you something bro lol.
    Curly fries are bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    OMG THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY CARBS I havenít eaten Arbyís since I was in grade school. That said the big Montana back I the day was awesome.
    Lmao I guess it's time to rehash your relationship with Arby's after that shit

Meet my wife working at Arby’s haha..my wife is doing Keto and honestly it doesn’t look too bad but every time I try to cut carbs my body and mind go nuts..I’m weak and irritated and not to mention tired..might have to try again though because it would help with the grocery bill haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Meet my wife working at Arbyís haha..my wife is doing Keto and honestly it doesnít look too bad but every time I try to cut carbs my body and mind go nuts..Iím weak and irritated and not to mention tired..might have to try again though because it would help with the grocery bill haha
    Haha yeah that's normal though cause most people are carb junkies and have been all their life. I can imagine the first week would be semi rough. Honestly some of the food you can make is pretty incredible tasting and it's all without alot of carbs. Like a had an avocado brownie that had almost zero carbs and tasted amazing. I guess there's so many different things to do with it you'll never get bored.

I love my carbs but I have done the keto diet successfully a few times the best way to fight off being tired and weak is to make sure u keep your healthy fats high that's how the diet is designed to run of fats instead of carbs and I hit 7%body fat super fast doing keto also so it definitely works for cutting. Goodluck