Apex Peptides

Anadrol&Winstrol??

Hey guys been seeing alot of people saying they run Anadrol 4 days then Winstrol for three and so on to help combat the sides of the drol and be more beneficial on a cut cycle. It's a new concept to me just wondering if anyone here has tried it and what kinda results people got? Thanks guys!

Why not run both at the same time? If your nutrition is clean and no drinking alcohol you will be ok. I would take winny split up each day with the norm mg of drol. Taking it like you stated would make your body pissed off, bloat, shrink, bloat, shrink. Taking tye winny at half dose each day will keep tue water retention down while getting tye strength from the drol. Everyone is different and responds different, play with the dosage and timing until you see the response you are looking for.

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Hey guys been seeing alot of people saying they run Anadrol 4 days then Winstrol for three and so on to help combat the sides of the drol and be more beneficial on a cut cycle. It's a new concept to me just wondering if anyone here has tried it and what kinda results people got? Thanks guys!
    Years back, on one of my more adventurous A-bomb runs, I had read that Winstrol "combats" or acts as an progesterone inhibitor, Anadrol with it's slight water holding properties, (I actually "do-not" get bloaty in Anadrol ) tried, just doesn't happen.

But with whatever water holding properties it had for the "individual" it should conversely help.with the. "dry-joiny" effect of winny, not entirely, but "both$ get you real strong anyhow, & I'm sure the both together would even add a bit more strentgh...?

I ran the two concurrently, not alternate like that approach, curious tho the idea/reasoning behind it.

Plenty if H2O too.. & with Anadrol, as they say
    "Feed the Drug" some loose appettite on Drol, Sonya have to eat ..& plenty water to keep liver & kidney somewhat protected / in addition to cycle support or liver aides .

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

I ran both together on a cycle once. 6 week cycle. 80mg anadrol 50mg winni ED for the entire cycle. My liver was pissed but my body was solid AF and the strength gains in such a short time were ridiculous. I ate everything in my way and had some bloat initially but the winni kicked and started cutting me in pretty quick.