Apex Peptides
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I donít really give a fuck if you give a fuck and no Its not that I donít like you this is the fucking internet I donít know you, but I donít ban people because I donít like them. Hereís the thing though and the last thing Iíll say on jtips thread ďsorry by the way manĒ you just twist shit all the time. You drop little lines then say oh well thatís not what I was meaning. Obviously it is because not just me takes it that way. Jtip took it that way huge took it that way... has nothing to do with who i like I just get tired of it.

My point and just like you say it doesnít matter because they ainít here well why even ask if it was free or not?
    I was thinking it was possibly free because he said it was bunk and from another board. That's all.
    I never thought all this would come from my comment.
    I've never meant anything snobby or negative with my statements or questions. I've welcomed new members and given advice when I felt I was knowledgeable enough to. When you've asked me questions, I've given you answers. I actually was very respectful up to a point. I'm sure people agree with you about me if you point me out in some negative way. That doesn't bother me. I am going to take the things that you've said that ACTUALLY MATTERED and MADE SENSE and learn from them. The rest is all just a misunderstanding and I will say that.
    Bro, I say what I mean. I'm a grown man. If I wanted to call y'all out over something, I would. I wouldn't say shit and then just back out. If I wanted to talk shit, I sure as hell would because what the fuck does it matter and what the fuck is going to happen to me?!?

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I was thinking it was possibly free because he said it was bunk and from another board. That's all.
    I never thought all this would come from my comment.
    I've never meant anything snobby or negative with my statements or questions. I've welcomed new members and given advice when I felt I was knowledgeable enough to. When you've asked me questions, I've given you answers. I actually was very respectful up to a point. I'm sure people agree with you about me if you point me out in some negative way. That doesn't bother me. I am going to take the things that you've said that ACTUALLY MATTERED and MADE SENSE and learn from them. The rest is all just a misunderstanding and I will say that.
    Bro, I say what I mean. I'm a grown man. If I wanted to call y'all out over something, I would. I wouldn't say shit and then just back out. If I wanted to talk shit, I sure as hell would because what the fuck does it matter and what the fuck is going to happen to me?!?
    Bro even there you brought up me getting free stuff again...just stop man!! You say you don't mean things that you post up and even if some words were interpreted wrongly you just made our point with this post. WE DON'T GET FREE SHIT!! That's what started all this and you make all these arguments saying its not what you mean then say it again...WOW man. We also don't ban people for things like this its not that kinda forum. Everyone in the community has the right to opinions we are not some asshole dictators that just throws people off without reason. It's your reputation do what you like with it but remember its like you stated we are all on other forums so that shit carries to other forums and can damage reputations.

BTW next day ZERO PIP from the 3mls to the glute lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    BTW next day ZERO PIP from the 3mls to the glute lol.
    Fuck yeah. I love no pip! It's my favorite kind of gear!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    100mgs per week and 20mg anavar per day but she's done this a few times. You might want to start out lower and see how your wife responds first.
    Was that her whole cycle primo and anavar or did she run anything else with it?
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Was that her whole cycle primo and anavar or did she run anything else with it?
    Right now its primo and anavar but she's done this for a while now. For prep it was primo/anavar/winny/nolvadex at the end to dry out...and a little bit a tren between show 1 and show 2 about 3wks. We also had a coach guiding her and we did bloods during her prep to make sure things were ok. This isn't something I would advise for a beginner.