Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101
  1. #61
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    My bad it was snake npp, someone asked about it and you said I got some free to test... I just looked back. I didnít get free gear to try he didnít put my nolvadex in the order and sent that. I can copy and paste it here man if you need me to?

    Hereís how I feel about you. You give every source a ďgtgĒ with no proof at all like nothing no pictures of progress no blood work nothing. You throw out advice at random and you always pick at peoples shit just like jtip taking 3ccís of gear... man you just have these snobby comments and it gets old. If you donít like the way something is done keep it to yourself.
    I'll work on my verbage from now on.
    I'll also work on giving more back to the community with more proof (pics, blood work, roid test, et cetera) of my feelings on things. I never was trying to be a dick or be snobby in any way.
    Thanks for your advice.



  2. #62
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,710
    Rep Power
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I get it man. You guys do more than you should and get accused of shit. I've been here a while. I've seen it. I thought you maybe were sent a test/tren/mast blend from another source on another board and it wasn't any good so you wouldn't be using it in your primo cycle. That is ALL.
    No man no one sends me anything and I'm not active on other forums other than the occasional post on ASF. This was a 12 bottle order that I ate but its part of the game.

  3. #63
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    My bad it was snake npp, someone asked about it and you said I got some free to test... I just looked back. I didnít get free gear to try he didnít put my nolvadex in the order and sent that. I can copy and paste it here man if you need me to?

    Hereís how I feel about you. You give every source a ďgtgĒ with no proof at all like nothing no pictures of progress no blood work nothing. You throw out advice at random and you always pick at peoples shit just like jtip taking 3ccís of gear... man you just have these snobby comments and it gets old. If you donít like the way something is done keep it to yourself.
    Also, I don't remember what I said about you getting NPP for free. Would you mind posting it because I probably just said something along the lines of "freebies are nice" or something. I never have ever said anything negative about mods/admins getting free gear all the time or how it is messed up in some way.


  4. #64
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,710
    Rep Power
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    She plans to keep it low and slow. 10mg anavar for 4 weeks. Theres just not much info put there for female cycles outside of anavar and winstrol so I was curious myself
    Yeah my wife ran winny and anavar and primo for contest prep. If you look at her log you'll see she's bigger than most women so her doses maybe on the higher side.

    Have her run it longer though man 4wks isn't gonna do much for her. Have her do an 8wk run and 10mg is a good starting point.

  5. #65
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    10
    I know Jtip tried it and Achilles was also sent a bottle to try. Maybe they can both chime in. I'd assume there is a little bite, but it is in Mig so who knows? I've read no complaints.

    Right here this looks like you are saying we got free shit to try when really that’s not it at all. It’s like I said just because you tell a fat person they need to diet and not call them fat don’t mean you ain’t calling them fat.

  6. #66
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10,734
    Rep Power
    261
    Lol

  7. #67
    M&S Veteran Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    108
    Beer 30!

  8. #68
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,900
    Rep Power
    50
    *open the door and take a peek....*

    *nope....*

  9. #69
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I know Jtip tried it and Achilles was also sent a bottle to try. Maybe they can both chime in. I'd assume there is a little bite, but it is in Mig so who knows? I've read no complaints.

    Right here this looks like you are saying we got free shit to try when really thatís not it at all. Itís like I said just because you tell a fat person they need to diet and not call them fat donít mean you ainít calling them fat.
    That was me trying to help another member.
    I was happy you were sent something.
    I now know how you feel about me. I'm ok with it. I'm taking your advice and my opinions of suppliers here will be more fact driven. Everyone knows you don't get things for free. I never stated anything negative, but now I just won't state anything at all.
    Have a great night.


  10. #70
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    That was me trying to help another member.
    I was happy you were sent something.
    I now know how you feel about me. I'm ok with it. I'm taking your advice and my opinions of suppliers here will be more fact driven. Everyone knows you don't get things for free. I never stated anything negative, but now I just won't state anything at all.
    Have a great night.
    It’s just like i said and I’ll say it again they way you say stuff makes you come off as kinda rude. I was not sent the npp to try out to give a review on. I am running primo and test not primo test and npp, so why would I be sent npp to test?

    It’s just like when huge said he takes in so much protein and you asked him how because the food he post don’t look like much and you wanted him to tell how he gets that much protein. He didn’t respond to you because he took that as you were being a dick... the dude is probably the biggest guy here and you call him out like he’s lying. You can say you don’t mean it that way, but that’s how it looks to everyone else because people talk about it.

    I don’t care who thinks we get free shit and who thinks we don’t, but it gets really old to me... hell it gets old to all of us.

  11. #71
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Itís just like i said and Iíll say it again they way you say stuff makes you come off as kinda rude. I was not sent the npp to try out to give a review on. I am running primo and test not primo test and npp, so why would I be sent npp to test?

    Itís just like when huge said he takes in so much protein and you asked him how because the food he post donít look like much and you wanted him to tell how he gets that much protein. He didnít respond to you because he took that as you were being a dick... the dude is probably the biggest guy here and you call him out like heís lying. You can say you donít mean it that way, but thatís how it looks to everyone else because people talk about it.

    I donít care who thinks we get free shit and who thinks we donít, but it gets really old to me... hell it gets old to all of us.
    Jtip said in the very beginning of his posts the source wasn't here!! So all this back and forth shit is pointless. It literally backs up everything I've said so far.
    As to Hugh, I was asking him to learn bro. Fuck!!! You just don't like me and take everything I say and twist it around because you obviously just don't like me.
    I don't really give a fuck how you think I come off anymore. I keep trying to apologize to you. I'm done talking with you about this matter now. Ban me if you feel necessary. It's at the point now I feel you're being a jerk and I haven't done shit wrong. I literally meant it when I said have a goodnight (like let's be adults and drop this shit) I have better things to do.


  12. #72
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Jtip said in the very beginning of his posts the source wasn't here!! So all this back and forth shit is pointless. It literally backs up everything I've said so far.
    As to Hugh, I was asking him to learn bro. Fuck!!! You just don't like me and take everything I say and twist it around because you obviously just don't like me.
    I don't really give a fuck how you think I come off anymore. I keep trying to apologize to you. I'm done talking with you about this matter now. Ban me if you feel necessary. It's at the point now I feel you're being a jerk and I haven't done shit wrong. I literally meant it when I said have a goodnight (like let's be adults and drop this shit) I have better things to do.
    I don’t really give a fuck if you give a fuck and no Its not that I don’t like you this is the fucking internet I don’t know you, but I don’t ban people because I don’t like them. Here’s the thing though and the last thing I’ll say on jtips thread “sorry by the way man” you just twist shit all the time. You drop little lines then say oh well that’s not what I was meaning. Obviously it is because not just me takes it that way. Jtip took it that way huge took it that way... has nothing to do with who i like I just get tired of it.

    My point and just like you say it doesn’t matter because they ain’t here well why even ask if it was free or not?

  13. #73
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I donít really give a fuck if you give a fuck and no Its not that I donít like you this is the fucking internet I donít know you, but I donít ban people because I donít like them. Hereís the thing though and the last thing Iíll say on jtips thread ďsorry by the way manĒ you just twist shit all the time. You drop little lines then say oh well thatís not what I was meaning. Obviously it is because not just me takes it that way. Jtip took it that way huge took it that way... has nothing to do with who i like I just get tired of it.

    My point and just like you say it doesnít matter because they ainít here well why even ask if it was free or not?
    I was thinking it was possibly free because he said it was bunk and from another board. That's all.
    I never thought all this would come from my comment.
    I've never meant anything snobby or negative with my statements or questions. I've welcomed new members and given advice when I felt I was knowledgeable enough to. When you've asked me questions, I've given you answers. I actually was very respectful up to a point. I'm sure people agree with you about me if you point me out in some negative way. That doesn't bother me. I am going to take the things that you've said that ACTUALLY MATTERED and MADE SENSE and learn from them. The rest is all just a misunderstanding and I will say that.
    Bro, I say what I mean. I'm a grown man. If I wanted to call y'all out over something, I would. I wouldn't say shit and then just back out. If I wanted to talk shit, I sure as hell would because what the fuck does it matter and what the fuck is going to happen to me?!?


  14. #74
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,710
    Rep Power
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I was thinking it was possibly free because he said it was bunk and from another board. That's all.
    I never thought all this would come from my comment.
    I've never meant anything snobby or negative with my statements or questions. I've welcomed new members and given advice when I felt I was knowledgeable enough to. When you've asked me questions, I've given you answers. I actually was very respectful up to a point. I'm sure people agree with you about me if you point me out in some negative way. That doesn't bother me. I am going to take the things that you've said that ACTUALLY MATTERED and MADE SENSE and learn from them. The rest is all just a misunderstanding and I will say that.
    Bro, I say what I mean. I'm a grown man. If I wanted to call y'all out over something, I would. I wouldn't say shit and then just back out. If I wanted to talk shit, I sure as hell would because what the fuck does it matter and what the fuck is going to happen to me?!?
    Bro even there you brought up me getting free stuff again...just stop man!! You say you don't mean things that you post up and even if some words were interpreted wrongly you just made our point with this post. WE DON'T GET FREE SHIT!! That's what started all this and you make all these arguments saying its not what you mean then say it again...WOW man. We also don't ban people for things like this its not that kinda forum. Everyone in the community has the right to opinions we are not some asshole dictators that just throws people off without reason. It's your reputation do what you like with it but remember its like you stated we are all on other forums so that shit carries to other forums and can damage reputations.

  15. #75
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,710
    Rep Power
    307
    BTW next day ZERO PIP from the 3mls to the glute lol.

  16. #76
    M&S Veteran Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,900
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    BTW next day ZERO PIP from the 3mls to the glute lol.
    Fuck yeah. I love no pip! It's my favorite kind of gear!

  17. #77
    Member Nsane504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    100mgs per week and 20mg anavar per day but she's done this a few times. You might want to start out lower and see how your wife responds first.
    Was that her whole cycle primo and anavar or did she run anything else with it?

  18. #78
    Super Moderator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,710
    Rep Power
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Was that her whole cycle primo and anavar or did she run anything else with it?
    Right now its primo and anavar but she's done this for a while now. For prep it was primo/anavar/winny/nolvadex at the end to dry out...and a little bit a tren between show 1 and show 2 about 3wks. We also had a coach guiding her and we did bloods during her prep to make sure things were ok. This isn't something I would advise for a beginner.

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    7
    The price of his primo is outstanding, cannot beat that for 200mg/ml @ 20ml.

    Iíve been wanting to try it for awhile during a cut. One vial would get me a little over 300mg a week for 12 weeks, thinks thatís high enough for a first go?

  20. #80
    BGS REP ill gotten gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    47
    The current staff of this board is a solid crew. They have NEVER asked for any freebies or special considerations. You guys have no idea how much work they put in to clean Up this board and weed out the bad sources. Please show some respect.
    BGS

Similar Threads

  1. My First Cycle! Order came in today!
    By CGIRDLER in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:45 AM
  2. First Z order arrived!
    By drewski6432 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:51 AM
  3. First z order!
    By drewski6432 in forum Pictures of Gear
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:24 AM
  4. First naps order
    By plzdontshrink in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •