Apex Peptides

Pinning - Tips and Tricks

Pinning - Tips and Tricks
    Alcohol swabs clean anything pin is going to touch, vial, inject site

Personally i draw entire 10ml Vial into 10 ml syringe and Backload Slin Pins - I haven't found anything that won't pass thru a 29G

If pin touches any surface other then the cleaned injection site it goes in the bin and start over

Ill reuse Slin Pins - Only same day immediately after inject

For exeample im on 800mg Tren A inj EW
    250mg Test E EW
    100mg ED Tren Base Pre WO

So on a Wednesday when i take my 250 Test E, Ill reload that pin and shoot 115 mg Tren A and then 100mg Tren Base - Pins are back loaded so not blunt at all and easily and painlessly pin small muscles like biceps,triceps,quads Im a believer of pinning muscle trained (that's another story)

Currently Im Back Load a weeks worth of Tren Ace - 7 pins @ 115 mg ED and reuse as per above

Name: 20180603_232321 (1).jpg
    Views: 0
    Size: 80.3 KB

Locked and Loaded - 7 Slin Pins 800mg Tren A

So with the tren A and tren base you are taking 1500 mg of tren a week??? Holy shit bro I wouldnít sleep at all. I have trouble on 350mg a week.

Iím gonna try to back load slin pins. Iím tired of only using a couple larger muscle groups cuz I always use a 25g.

Well, I guess each to his own but no way would I reuse pins even on myself.

Pins are too cheap and can be easily procured at any local drug store for just a little over a quarter each.

I only pin about 300 mg test Cyp a week so at 4 a month is a little over a dollar and personally I'm not risking cellulitis or something else over a quarter.

I use 21 gauge 1 and half so I would think smaller pins might even be cheaper.

Once again, not downing the OP , just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post

Pins are too cheap and can be easily procured at any local drug store for just a little over a quarter each.

I only pin about 300 mg test Cyp a week so at 4 a month is a little over a dollar and personally I'm not risking cellulitis or something else over a quarter.

Holy fuck you pin with 21 gauges?!? Are you walking scar tissue? lol

I donít resize pins either, but I think the only time Iíve heard of people doing it okay is when youíre pinning peps, hgh, slin, etc multiple times a day and sub q. Like to load your pin for the day and only push in what you need each time. Cap then use again when you need to. Again just sub q and used in 1 day where it wonít dull enough not to need a new pin. Iím not sure the philosophy when doing IM. I never really researched it but I know diabetics used to reuse slins for their injections.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by BonesM80 View Post
    So with the tren A and tren base you are taking 1500 mg of tren a week??? Holy shit bro I wouldn’t sleep at all. I have trouble on 350mg a week.

I’m gonna try to back load slin pins. I’m tired of only using a couple larger muscle groups cuz I always use a 25g.
    Yea.. puts me on 1400-1500 mg Tren a week - Im lucky next to know sides Never even had to use used Caber or Prami

Only reuse slinpins and only immediately after pinning, the pin has not dulled coz backloaded and hasn't touched anything other than my alcohol wiped down skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post

I don’t resize pins either, but I think the only time I’ve heard of people doing it okay is when you’re pinning peps, hgh, slin, etc multiple times a day and sub q. Like to load your pin for the day and only push in what you need each time. Cap then use again when you need to. Again just sub q and used in 1 day where it won’t dull enough not to need a new pin. I’m not sure the philosophy when doing IM. I never really researched it but I know diabetics used to reuse slins for their injections.
    Pins not used to draw from a vial so doesn't dull after pinning - Slin Pins really make life simple, there's no muscle that i cant pin with those 29Gs - Ill prepare a week's worth of pins - Altho make sure to stand them on their arse either in a cup or a tin so they don't clog up

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Yep. 21.
    I pull and pin with the same ... never understood people saying that they dull real bad from pulling.
    Besides, it's all over in a matter of seconds as anything will push easy peasy through a 21.

Yep. 21.
    I pull and pin with the same ... never understood people saying that they dull real bad from pulling.
    Besides, it's all over in a matter of seconds as anything will push easy peasy through a 21.
    I draw and pin with same slin. Agree about the needle dulling thing. Thatís just a whopper gauge.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]